Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. (46370 Views)

Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by mukthar2000(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
planing to close down my zenith bank account any moments from now, I once experience this type of debit, thank God is not more than just 20k, who no what the next debit amount is going to be .
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by aujile(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pickmycall:
Doesn't zenith bank has the details of the scammer?
Why won't your bank trace the money transferred out of your account? Pls go back and check the attached documents from zenith bank, don't read only comments
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Makanaki127: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
As I day read this story my mind fly go my 50k when I get for my zenith account, hope say he still day there, I no get body for cry oh.
Because I no say dead body go surplus for the bank oh

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by brandsoncharlie: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
aujile:

Nobody is supporting any bad thing...the investigation is there.
If your limit is 500k it's because you want it that way. You have the right to increase your limit to any limit that will enable you run your business. All you need do is request and then you sign an indemnity and your limit is increased.
If you have a token you can increase it by yourself upto 5m.
I placed that limit on 500k , they even issued a notice to increase it to 5m , I left it that way and according to their policy no transaction will occur for more than 500k .
That lady should get a good lawyer and fight it to the end to get her money back as far as there’s no authorization from her, she should get her refund 100%.
so why are they refunding her 800,000 Naira since it is her e-token that did the transaction?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Pickmycall: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
aujile:

Why won't your bank trace the money transferred out of your account? Pls go back and check the attached documents from zenith bank, don't read only comments
You know something
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by aujile(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Goldenchyke:
When your are tired of your phone, don't give out or sell your phone without doing a factory reset.

Secondly, when you change your phone and you were using it for mobile banking, walk up to your bank and fill a form to delete your phone details from them.

Fraudsters can retrieve your bank details from your abandoned phone and empty your bank account.

May be that's her story!
Just maybe...
People will not come and read and take this advice to avoid being the next victim

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Ray07(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
dfrost:

I don tell people say, no need to dey go social media shout for these banks.

Run them streets codedly. And don't do it immediately. Be calm and serve them chilled refrigerated breakfast cheesy
Nigeria matter don tire person o. Those banks would soon meet their Waterloo.

Even pastor for Jos here run members street carry their money Japa go U S grin
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by delpee(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
This type of scenario is becoming a regular feature in our banks. What is baffling is that the recipient is always known. I don't understand why it's difficult to recover the funds from them and try them for fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
The president should do something �
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by aujile(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

I placed that limit on 500k , they even issued a notice to increase it to 5m , I left it that way and according to their policy no transaction will occur for more than 500k .
That lady should get a good lawyer and fight it to the end to get her money back as far as there’s no authorization from her, she should get her refund 100%.
so why are they refunding her 800,000 Naira since it is her e-token that did the transaction?
Good you admitted to have placed the limit at 500k so that doesn't mean her own limit is 500k too.
I won't be explaining things that are already well explained in the attachment.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by edogu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
pocom35:
but this wasn't done using those sites..but was transferred into another NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT
If the money was transferred to a Nigerian bank that means its traceable.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Judolisco(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
These banks are not reliable anymore. Someone withdrew 4M in an account that 200k is the maximum transaction limit and u are telling her that 800k is all she can get from her 4M.. who does that.. all I see here is inside job oo.. I think its time to resort back to piggy boxes oo.. with kolo ur money will be safe.. no sms, atm charges and others
u can increase transaction limit na.. D issue is there r plenty fraudsters around now...A friend once called me dat do I have any expired atm card I told him no... He used d expired atm card to buy bitcoin worth almost 300k...d bank later discovered though and he paid back every penny.... But now imagine if it was someone else atm card he took?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by cedricksly: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

Big organisations will ALWAYS deny culpability.

I have been their victim, and they have good lawyers that shell out convincing statements ..

This one almost convinced me to be honest.
no big organisation would want to go to court without substantial proof of they no being liable.. Bro a big organisation rather settle u out side court rather than engage you in court if they truly know it is their fault, because it cost a arm and leg for their lawyers to represent them infact more costly than even the 4million including damages they might be asked to pay.. This I know for sure about banks
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by sureteeboy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
These banks are not reliable anymore. Someone withdrew 4M in an account that 200k is the maximum transaction limit and u are telling her that 800k is all she can get from her 4M.. who does that.. all I see here is inside job oo.. I think its time to resort back to piggy boxes oo.. with kolo ur money will be safe.. no sms, atm charges and others
Some banks actually allow more than 200k as daily transaction limit. The limit on the GTBank app is 5million. I don't know much about Zenith though

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Rocktation(f): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Only in Nigeria. A friend's sons in the US made unauthorized transactions (splurged on video games) with her phone, and she called to say she herself, did not authorize the purchase and she was reimbursed immediately.

Yet, here people are, talking about token and her phone that she did not keep very well and her close cousin that must have used these....mscheww

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
SavageResponse:

Oga, you cannot hire a very good lawyer with ordinary 800K!
I know very well, just saying it will go a long way to support what she has and most lawyers who are sure of a victory in a case like this will only collect initial deposit cos they know they will get their balance from the damages once case is won.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Rocktation(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

Zenith doesn't send otp

What are you saying?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Paragon311:
Nothing seems working in this country

It is finished.

Bank staff are now local yahoo boys

Bros calm down and read Zenith Letter again.

The Device used was the Device that were used in previous Transaction which she did not contest.

Read that part again. I think she compromised.

Not siding with the Bank tho
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by edogu(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
aujile:

You don't use mobile devices to carry out transaction on the mentioned platforms
I hope you know that phone is a mobile device. And with phone ( smart phons), that means you can have access to those sites I mentioned through your phone browser.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by warlordd(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thermodynamics:

This is the major problem, poor salary, how can you employ somebody to be managing millions of naira and pay them 60,000 naira, it's madness.

Most banks make around 40-50 million naria per month, why can't they pay their workers well? Instead they will only employ contract staff with HND and pay them 60k/month with the excuse that they have HND that's why they are being paid that low, of course the staff will steal of given the opportunity.

Some branches make up to 200,000 million or more every month, yet they pay peanuts to contract staff.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by cedricksly: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

lol, the girl is not saying the full story bro trust me.... The full story go soon some out.. See bro for you to get a token working, you need to register it with the bank now let's assume the bank insider job registered a token on her behalf... BUT YOU NEED YOU OWN PERSONAL 4 DIGIT CARD PIN WITH THE 6 DIGIT GENERATED BY THE TOKEN TO AUTHORISE A TRANSACTION OR LOGIN TO INTERNET OR MOBILE BANKING, NOW HOW DID THE FRAUDSTER GET HER OWN PERSONAL PRIVATE 4 DIGIT PIN?. See bro the girl no dey talk the full story, Trust me on this the full story go soon come out... They are giving her 800,500 bcoz that is what is left on the account it was transferred to, maybe the thief Don remove the rest money, if nothing was met in the account nothing for reach her hand..

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Banks will always blame you for any money stolen from your account, whether it's your fault or they are the ones that stole it.

The account where you have or keep LARGE SUM of money in, don't collect ATM card, Token or use app for it. Anytime you want to withdraw or deposit, go to the bank and use the Counter.

Have other accounts where you keep little money you use for your daily spending. You can get ATM card and app for that one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Harddiskng(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
mukthar2000:
planing to close down my zenith bank account any moments from now, I once experience this type of debit, thank God is not more than just 20k, who no what the next debit amount is going to be .

This matter is not only about Zenith.

One has to be very mindful.

I have almost had such experience with Access Bank. Money above 300k came in, I didn’t get any notification as I normally do. After one week, these people charged me for ATM Card on the same account I haven’t used an ATM Card on in over 3 years (again no debit notification).

Lucky for me the family friend whom I received the money on her behalf called. That is how I checked to see these transactions.

After I sent them an email, asking for proof I requested an ATM card and I going to report to CBN if they don’t provide proof within 48hrs that was when the ATM Card charged was reversed undecided

These is what we they when Banks pay peanuts, quality professionals would bother to work for them. Some of the workers they get, are not only bad at the job, they are criminal minded.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by sukkot: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
this girl is either trying to defraud the bank or she has a boyfriend who has access to her device who is defrauding her. the said transactions were done with her hard token and her 4 digit PIN and her device. so its either her or someone she knows. nothing to do with the bank. she has made other transactions with same device prior to this and no complaints was made about fraud meaning these were legitimate transactions that she knows about meaning the device belongs to her. and so she is either trying to run the bank street or someone she knows like her boyfriend is trying to run her street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by habsydiamond(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Judolisco:
u can increase transaction limit na.. D issue is there r plenty fraudsters around now...A friend once called me dat do I have any expired atm card I told him no... He used d expired atm card to buy bitcoin worth almost 300k...d bank later discovered though and he paid back every penny.... But now imagine if it was someone else atm card he took?
may God help the helpless. Its not easy to save money in this current economy and one person will just transfer everything in one sitting. That can affect someone psychologically if not kill

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Funflipper: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
But let's be fair to the banks too. Even if a fraudster has your atm card how come they have your PIN too? Also, those enrolments will send an otp to the customers registered phone lines. Did she loose her phone too? The bank even mentioned the type of phone used to do the enrolments. Is it the same phone she is using?

The bankers are the ones pulling the heist.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by cedricksly: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
But let's be fair to the banks too. Even if a fraudster has your atm card how come they have your PIN too? Also, those enrolments will send an otp to the customers registered phone lines. Did she loose her phone too? The bank even mentioned the type of phone used to do the enrolments. Is it the same phone she is using?
the girl never ready to talk the full story, she is just using emotions to blind everyone from asking a very simple question... HOW DO THE THIEF GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL 4 DIGIT CARD PIN?? coz you need the 4digit pin with the 6digit pin from the token to login, or make any changes to mobile or Internet banking., you need the pin and token to send beyond limit also... None of either the pin or token generated otp works alone.... When they ask u to enter pin it means 4digit card pin + token 6 did it otp together.. See Ehen when the girl ready to talk everything and nothing but the truth the I will listen to her..
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Harmattan123(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Paragon311:
Nothing seems working in this country

It is finished.

Bank staff are now local yahoo boys
Second class yahoo boys
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by brandsoncharlie: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
aujile:

Good you admitted to have placed the limit at 500k so that doesn't mean her own limit is 500k too.
I won't be explaining things that are already well explained in the attachment.
Charlie I don’t need any explanation, her daily transaction limit according to her claim is 200k not more than that, she should get a good lawyer and get her refund.
From the report there is an intrusion to her account.
She’s even a banker, she knows more to these things than your claims so far.
No bank will refund you any penny in Nigeria if they’re not complicit in the act.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by cedricksly: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Funflipper:

The bankers are the ones pulling the heist.
banker do not know ur 4 digit card pin... Even if bankers created token for her, she needs her own personal pin to activated the token and carry out any other transactions Henceforth.. When it display pin, only ur 4digit pin won't work, only ur 6 digit otp token code won't work.. U need to put ur pin followed by the otp 6 digits making 10 digit.. So how the bank thieves take know her 4digit pin? There are details of this whole thing that this girl isn't letting the public know trust me...

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Deepthoughts: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:
N800,500 Is All You Can get, Zenith Bank Tells Customer Whose N4m Was taken Without Authorisation

https://fij.ng/article/n800500-is-all-you-can-get-zenith-bank-tells-customer-whose-n4m-was-taken-without-authorisation/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7521071/chiamaka-agim-zenith-bank-refund#119947126
Report the issue to EFCC sharperly.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by odaniel1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
But let's be fair to the banks too. Even if a fraudster has your atm card how come they have your PIN too? Also, those enrolments will send an OTP to the customers' registered phone lines. Did she lose her phone too? The bank even mentioned the type of phone used to do the enrolments. Is it the same phone she is using?
She might not even be utilising these gadgets, I wager. There has been internal fraud in financial institutions, and they link the transactions with northerners knowing that their primary source of liability is as FX black market dealers. Their extreme illiteracy also provides a good cover for the trails that would otherwise disprove their complicity.
The best is to take the matter up legally so that at worst, a settlement can be arranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.