Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Zodiac Thread! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zodiac Thread! (2225 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

I think you’re compatible but it might need a lot of work and growth, if you have the patience then stick it out. But don’t date another one LOL!
The language barrier and time difference helped alot. No time to annoy eachother, only enough to make love with texts and calls. grin

Thank god he doesn't speak English.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by shegsman58(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Yep. Cancer should avoid themselves, same goes for Leo and some others... I'll get them smiley
Ok, thanks
I'm aries by the way, sight uuu
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fifth sign is Leo

Element: Fire

Ruling planet: Sun

Quality: Fixed

Days: Sunday

Colours: Gold and Orange

Start Date: July 23

End Date: August 22

Zodiac symbol: The Lion

Birthstones: Peridot

Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible

Compatible signs: Aquarius and Gemini
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
shegsman58:

Ok, thanks
I'm aries by the way, sight uuu
Definitely date Aries. We match perfectly. I know. smiley

Try Leo too.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sixth sign is Virgo.

Element: Earth

Ruling planet: Mercury (god of communication, travellers and thieves)

Quality: Mutable

Day: Wednesday

Colour: Blue and Green

Start Date: August 23

End Date: September 22

Zodiac symbol: The Maiden

Birthstones: Blue sapphire

Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical

Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play

Compatible signs: Pisces and Cancer

I once dated a Virgo. He was mature, caring... The best boyfriend. Except, he was extremely worried I would leave him (which made me do so) and he wasn't the sort to have fun... Always serious. It depends on what you want.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
High Virgo Compatibility: Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer

The list of star signs that can make a good match isn't short for Virgo. Because they're caring, they tend to be good partners for everyone. But there are a few signs they're most compatible with, which are Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, and Cancer.

Virgo and Scorpio

Scorpio is the Virgo most compatible sign. Scorpio makes a good match for Virgo because they have similar approaches to life. Both signs are highly perceptive and intelligent, and they both appreciate a well-planned life. These two signs like to put their heads together to strategize around their goals, then they put a plan together and execute it!

Because Virgos and Scorpios are both pretty high strung, they need to find ways to relax...and they prefer to relax together. As water (Scorpio) and earth (Virgo) signs, that looks like a leisurely hike or yoga session in the woods. A Virgo-Scorpio pair ultimately makes good friends who share interests and habits--the basis for a strong, healthy relationship.

Virgo and Capricorn

Capricorn and Virgo make one of the most harmonious pairings in the zodiac. Equal parts pragmatic and passionate, Cap and Virgo work side-by-side to care for loved ones and create a welcoming home. Together, they enjoy a natural rapport that allows both signs to relax and be themselves.

While a Capricorn tends to be a bit moodier than a Virgo, a Virgo's adept communicative skills can help Caps talk through their feelings. At the same time, a Capricorn's levelheadedness can put Virgo's anxieties to rest. These two just click, and their ability to be themselves around one another creates a relationship that will last a lifetime.

Virgo and Taurus

Taurus and Virgo are two of a kind earth-signs, sharing similar tastes and dispositions. Taurus and Virgo both like things to look and feel "just right," making a good team for creating a sophisticated, traditional home. These two are a bit old-fashioned, and they'll feel safe in knowing that they stand on solid ground where values are concerned.

Virgo's prudential sensibilities can keep Taurus's lust for the luxurious in check, and Taurus always helps Virgo lighten up a little bit without rocking the boat too much. These two signs are especially compatible when it comes to raising a family. Their caring natures--combined with their stability and stalwartness--make children feel secure. In the end, Taurus and Virgo make a steadfast couple who can lean on each other for the long haul.

Virgo and Cancer

Last is Cancer and Virgo, who share so many qualities that it's difficult to mess up this pairing. For instance, Cancer is also nurturing by nature, and Virgos are attracted to fellow givers. Additionally, both Virgo and Cancer value simplicity and security, and they'll find both qualities in each other. Finally, Cancers are also big planners, so they won't surprise Virgos with any last-minute spontaneity that they wouldn't appreciate.

Accompanying a Cancer's careful planning for the future is a desire to live life at a slow-pace, reveling in beautiful moments. This quest for calm will resonate strongly with a Virgo. Virgos will enjoy observing the world from a Cancer's side, and both signs will delight in being grounded in one another.

https://blog.prepscholar.com/virgo-compatibility-signs#:~:text=High%20Virgo%20Compatibility%3A%20Scorpio%2C%20Capricorn,Capricorn%2C%20Taurus%2C%20and%20Cancer.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Seventh sign is Libra.

Element: Air

Ruling planet: Venus (goddess of beauty and fertility)

Quality: Cardinal

Day: Friday

Colour: Pink and Blue

Start Date: September 23

End Date: October 22

Zodiac symbol: The scales

Birthstones: Opal

Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social

Weaknesses: Indecisive, will carry a grudge, self-pity

Compatible signs: Aries, Sagittarius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

Hmmm. I think I will look out for the Virgo… He sounds like my retirement plan! Lol. I’m great at being a cheerleader, I will gas him up all day every day.

Banilla:

I once dated a Virgo. He was mature, caring... The best boyfriend. Except, he was extremely worried I would leave him (which made me do so) and he wasn't the sort to have fun... Always serious. It depends on what you want.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by NLegendforte: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Not really tho... I am a Libra / Scorpio cusp .. I love Gemini for their intelligence and lovely side.. just the mood swing and unpredictability gets on my nerves

Ok
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

I don’t think that’s how it works sis… Compatible for both is the right way I’m sure! I think you missed it out.
You're right. Over sites verified it.

I'm only getting two compatible signs. I suppose they are the most suitable.

You could tell me if you've seen more, if Virgo and Taurus are a perfect fit, or near perfect.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Eight sign is Scorpio

Element: Water

Ruling planet: Pluto (god of the underworld, mystery and wealth) and Mars (god of war)

Day: Tuesday

Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust

Start Date: October 23

End Date: November 21

Birthstones: Topaz, Aquamarine

Strengths: Resourceful, powerful, brave, passionate, loyal

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, manipulative, violent, secretive

Compatible signs: Taurus, Cancer, Pisces
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin

Banilla:
You're right. Over sites verified it.

I'm only getting two compatible signs. I suppose they are the most suitable.

You could tell me if you've seen more, if Virgo and Taurus are a perfect fit, or near perfect.

They seem to be everyone’s best friend but they are most compatible with those up there… I thought I’d help your ministry
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Siirjoe(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
am pisces and am Single.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
I'm a virgo dating a Sagittarius undecided .. am I good ?
Re: Zodiac Thread! by blingxx(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

Hmmm. I think I will look out for the Virgo… He sounds like my retirement plan! Lol. I’m great at being a cheerleader, I will gas him up all day every day.

I'm a virgo but introverted asf which is my greatest weakness
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin

They seem to be everyone’s best friend but they are most compatible with those up there… I thought I’d help your ministry
It's alright. You can help me out anytime, that would make this thread better. smiley
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
blingxx:

I'm a virgo but introverted asf which is my greatest weakness

It’s your greatest strength! You just gotta work with it and within it. Lol! See I’m a cheerleading already grin
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
blingxx:
I'm a virgo dating a Sagittarius undecided .. am I good ?

Are you good? LOL. You guys are everyone’s favourite but you need to figure out who is your favourite.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Seventh sign is Libra.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Thread! by siofra(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Fifth sign is Leo

Ruling planet: Sun

Days: Sunday

Colours: Gold and Orange

Start Date: July 23

End Date: August 22

Zodiac symbol: The Lion

Birthstones: Peridot

Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible

Compatible signs: Aquarius and Gemini

Awwwn!

My favourite ex is an Aquarius. Coincidence? I think not!

Anyway I love this thread! kiss
Re: Zodiac Thread! by siofra(f): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't even know the zodiac signs of my two boyfriends sad

I really need to ask them.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Shalommy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jeon:

cool
Re: Zodiac Thread! by JustANairlander(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
I'll start with the first sign which is Aries... (My team cool )

Ruling planet: Mars (god of war)

Day: Tuesday

Colour: Red

Start Date: March 21

End Date: April 19

Zodiac symbol: Ram

Birthstones: Heliotrope, Aquamarine, Jasper, Diamond

Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate

Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

Compatible signs: Aries, Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
love it. Proudly aries
Re: Zodiac Thread! by faceLAGOS: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
I’m a Gemini.

Please, male Geminis should stay far away from Pisces or other water sign, especially Pisces.

They will suffocate your life & you will be frustrated by them.

Sex with them is bomb, though.

Ouch!

Btw, We Geminis are the Oga patapata of the zodiac.

Please, I’m tired. I’m not ready to fight tonight.

I forgot to remind you that Pisces are prone to have mental health problems, especially bipolar disorder.

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
All these wahala signs na una know.

Myself July 11th
My wife February 4th.

23rd January will make us 17 years in marriage.

All these things una Dey talk I no know am before I got married but guess what? Our love is growing stronger by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Thread! by luscioustrish(f): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
I’m a Scorpio dating a Pisces, crazy cheesy
Re: Zodiac Thread! by thesolutions(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
The second sign is Taurus

Element: Earth

Ruling planet: Venus (Goddess of beauty and fertility)

Days: Monday, Friday

Colour: White and Pink

Start Date: April 20

End date: May 20

Zodiac symbol: Bull

Birthstones: Emerald, Diamond, Sapphire, Garnet, Rose quartz

Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable

Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Compatible signs: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces
Still don't know how to navigate the bolded. This high level of arrogance when doing a difficult but right thing.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by shegsman58(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Definitely date Aries. We match perfectly. I know. smiley

Try Leo too.

One thing i fear is getting into relationships. I like it when we're just friends and even when i like you, i won't speak out coz my life is just to boring and i wouldn't like to get you involved.
I wish to be as confident as the aries description. Being introverted is really a weakness. Damn...
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
shegsman58:

One thing i fear is getting into relationships. I like it when we're just friends and even when i like you, i won't speak out coz my life is just to boring and i wouldn't like to get you involved.
I wish to be as confident as the aries description. Being introverted is really a weakness. Damn...

You people need to understand the difference between introvert and shy!

Introverts are powerful people. Maybe, you need to understand yourself, and become comfortable in your own skin; Then you’ll become a PROUD Introvert!

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Seventh sign is Libra.

cool

I dread commitment though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

No, my first and hopefully my last! I won’t do that again. I need security like I need oxygen so I can’t handle the switch (when it’s good it’s amazing and then for no reason it becomes bad and boy is it bad!) I can’t handle that lol!

*All Gemini and Capricorns, and Cancer are black listed for me.*
jeez ... I was starting the like your dimple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies' Begging Attitude On Social Media Is Becoming Unbecoming / The Most Precious Gift Anyone Who Is Not Yet Married Can Give To Himself/herself / Oraimo Or New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.