Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Zodiac Thread! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zodiac Thread! (2245 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Which one are you? grin

Silentgroper:
jeez ... I was starting the like your dimple
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:
Which one are you? grin

A cancer
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

A cancer

LOL! No more! You guys have more issues than the Bull!
Re: Zodiac Thread! by jericco1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't understand this zodiac sh..t
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

LOL! No more! You guys have more issues than the Bull!
lol .. what issues?? .

We are as gentle as a dove...
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:
lol .. what issues?? .

We are as gentle as a dove...

Until you become: Dependent, Indirect, Moody, Passive Aggressive, Unable To Let Go. too emotional! It’s not a good look on a man… it’s another feminine energy sign…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dimples2022:

Until you become: Dependent, Indirect, Moody, Passive Aggressive, Unable To Let Go. too emotional! It’s not a good look on a man… it’s another feminine energy sign…
Do you it's possible these zodiac signs has no effect on a person.. like I can be cancer but possess the qualities of a cancer ...

Cause moody might be the only the I relate with amongs what you listed...

I'm rarely emotional too...

Maybe it just doesn't apply to us all...
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:41am On Jan 13, 2023
What is your zodiac sign? Do you think we match?

Cc: Meobizy

I'm a Sagittarius but I don't understand jackshit about zodiac signs and their compatibility. I understand even less about sun and moon rising in the zodiacs.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
Do you it's possible these zodiac signs has no effect on a person.. like I can be cancer but possess the qualities of a cancer ...

Cause moody might be the only the I relate with amongs what you listed...

I'm rarely emotional too...

Maybe it just doesn't apply to us all...

Proofread and edit because I don’t understand a word that you said!
Re: Zodiac Thread! by naIraiaND: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cry

I am a Scorpio dating a Gemini... Feels like i'm in a polygamy

grin grin grin
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dimples2022:

Proofread and edit because I don’t understand a word that you said!
lol .. I went reading it again and I was like "oh shit" ..

I typed those with sleepy eyes ...

In summary, all I said was ... I can't/don't relate with the abilities/qualities of a cancer..

Are those qualities general? Like do they occur in every cancerian or whatever it's called.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by EmiDon11: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wahala for people wey no know thier zodaic sign

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Phimzy: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
lol .. I went reading it again and I was like "oh shit" ..

I typed those with sleepy eyes ...

In summary, all I said was ... I can't/don't relate with the abilities/qualities of a cancer..

Are those qualities general? Like do they occur in every cancerian or whatever it's called.
I'm a cancer too and I don't relate with all those qualities listed except being moody.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Phimzy:
I'm a cancer too and I don't relate with all those qualities listed eccept being moody.
Just what i'm trying to tell her...
Re: Zodiac Thread! by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
I'm a proud Aquarius..... we are the best of all.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Banilla: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
Just what i'm trying to tell her...
Our experiences shape us... I'm Arie so I'm hyperactivity, argumentative, impatient, can't be led, social, and so on... But life has made introverted, I would rather stay home and read than go out, I don't have much friends tho I could easily make them, blah blah blah... At the core, I'm Aries.

Also, do you know the exact time you were born? That would help...

I know that Cancer are emotional, it makes them really dependent or extremely distant, self-preservation (you might not even know it)... But being sensitive doesn't mean you're a cry baby, that's a misconception... Cancer should be treated carefully, especially as kids, be scolded lightly and such... They tend to avoid confrontation, can't take criticism (they imagine it's an insult)... Relatable?

Knowing you, I assume if you fall in love, you would really fall in love...

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Phimzy: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
Our experiences shape us... I'm Arie so I'm hyperactivity, argumentative, impatient, can't be led, social, and so on... But life has made introverted, I would rather stay home and read than go out, I don't have much friends tho I could easily make them, blah blah blah... At the core, I'm Aries.

I know that Cancer are emotional, it makes them really dependent or extremely distant, self-preservation (you might not even know it)... But being sensitive doesn't mean you're a cry baby, that's a misconception... Cancer should be treated carefully, especially as kids, be scolded lightly and such... They tend to avoid confrontation, can't take criticism (they imagine it's an insult)... Relatable?

This one is apt.I'm really what you mentioned above.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Phimzy: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

I'm dependent,self-preserved and a little bit distant because I stammer when in a tensed conversation.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Sixfeetbelle: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

What about Sagittarius people? How do they react to their experiences?
Re: Zodiac Thread! by SenatePresdo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
I'm pisces, but just like an aquarius I feel so detached.

My venus is in Aquarius, and my Mercury is also in Aquarius.
I'm Leo Ascendant, has Aries moon, and my Mars is in Leo.

I'm not a typical pisces man.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

the exact time?? Like the actual time or the date e.g(25 June) ..

Extremely distant ✓
Self preservation✓
Dependent: that's a miss on me ..

What do you mean by dependent by the way??

I'm not sure i could ever or am ever dependent on anyone or anything..

Hmm, now you got me at avoiding confrontation (depending on the nature)

But I can take criticism

Pffts!! The last paragraph though.. Although I've not really been in love but I do feel like the way you stated it.. I see myself as a lover boy sometimes as nature itself seems to want me to be a plaYa( in daddyck's words)

I've noticed I get emotionally attached to females that are close to me lately real fast ... Like I'm growing emotions in split seconds , it's crazy ...

Knowing me?? Hahahaha, hold up! What do you know abt me??
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Karlifate: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:

Yeah sometimes.
The only Air sign that's more stable is AQuarius, because of it fixed modality.
But they're also cold and detaches.
Aquarians don't have a single, clear shape and seem to defy categorization.

@ bolded, Adekunle Gold and Patoranking, comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Karlifate: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
The zodiacs in order:

Aries (Ram): March 21–April 19

Taurus (Bull): April 20–May 20

Gemini (Twins): May 21–June 21

Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22

Leo (Lion): July 23–August 22

Virgo (Virgin): August 23–September 22

Libra (Balance): September 23–October 23

Scorpius (Scorpion): October 24–November 21

Sagittarius (Archer): November 22–December 21

Capricorns (Goat): December 22–January 19

Aquarius (Water Bearer): January 20–February 18

Pisces (Fish): February 19–March 20

Libra (Balance): September 23–October 22

Scorpio (Scorpion): October 23–November 21

Fixed.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Karlifate: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
Yep. Cancer should avoid themselves, same goes for Leo and some others... I'll get them smiley

Two Leos can be compatible, if they both work on their egos.

E.g: Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Karlifate: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I'm pisces, but just like an aquarius I feel so detached.

My venus is in Aquarius, and my Mercury is also in Aquarius.
I'm Leo Ascendant, has Aries moon, and my Mars is in Leo.

I'm not a typical pisces man.

Leo Ascendant/Rising Sign, will make you social & outgoing, just like Davido (regardless of his Scorpio Sun Sign).

To get the full comprehension of yourself, you need to know your Sun Sign, Moon Sign and Rising Sign/Ascendant.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by SenatePresdo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Leo Ascendant/Rising Sign, will make you social & outgoing, just like Davido (regardless of his Scorpio Sun Sign).

To get the full comprehension of yourself, you need to know your Sun Sign, Moon Sign and Rising Sign/Ascendant.

I'm very social and outgoing when I want to be, but often times, I prefer being alone.
I have a conflicting character.

If Davido wasn't a celebrity, he might actually not be very sociable like he's now.
Re: Zodiac Thread! by Karlifate: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I'm very social and outgoing when I want to be, but often times, I prefer being alone.
I have a conflicting character.

If Davido wasn't a celebrity, he might actually not be very sociable like he's now.

Nope.

Whether you're a celebrity or not, if you have a Leo Rising Sign, you'd definitely be social and popular among your counterparts.

The way of the stars. kiss

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Thread! by Brian47(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
I'm a libra and I also happen to be a teenage boy.
Any word of advice for me?
Re: Zodiac Thread! by SpockFederation: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Zodiac Thread! by NOSRWebs: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People With Disability, How Did You Find Love? / My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage / Why Do You Go Into Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.