Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (37342 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by blowjohn(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Komu1048:

His real age is sixty something, na stress make him look older.

I don't know where people see those figures o.

I believe its stress perhaps frm some health issues in the past.
Tinubu is not up to 75
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Is04970: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Known fraudsters dey do give away so what's the difference?

He helped you with stolen money that's your palava, go worship at his feet and leave the rest of us alone.
Obi would keep his own in a Pandora account.
Thief.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Mfetenang: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
IPOB boys will cry because of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
correctyourself:

grin

No mind those idiots wey wan enforce agbado and cassava on top Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Skty: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
So because of ur personal gain, I should vote for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ojiofor: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is04970:

Dokubu was fighting for Niger Delta

As if I didn't know,why didn't Niger Delta governors he was fighting for provide for his family or was Tinubu the governor of Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Curious345: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mafia code .

If you know you know
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mfetenang:
IPOB boys will cry because of this post.

You stupidity is mind boggling bro

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Is04970: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
SILVERLINES:
get ur fuccck outta this space
Who you take your mumu resemble.
Ingrate.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by eeetuk(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
"Former Niger Delta militant leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubo has made it clear that he will continue to stand by and vote for the Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he was good to him."

Do you know why Tinubu bought a house for Dokubo? He was using him to steal oils from River's state oil wells. Haha! And besides, Ijwas population is about 5 million. How many of these 5 million Ijwas got a house from Mr. Tinubu? Mr. Dokubo just does not have reasons to vote for TInubu. Another poison pill in the midst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

May God rule your life the way Apc is ruling Nigeria.. just say Amen
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kewtt: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Typicool8:

May God rule your life the way Apc is ruling Nigeria.. just say Amen
Wailer

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Britishpea: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Then you and your family should pay him.
Nothing concern sane Nigerians with Tinubu helping a militant. I believe that Asari and Tinubu de been light kpoli together.
2 drug thieves

No sane man will vote Peter Obi with no records of achievement. That couldn’t point to anyone who rose through him.
With no signatory of futuristic project as a governor.

He helped Ladoja when he was unfaithfully removed as gov of Oyo state. Helped Mimiko through his court cases in tribunals when Obj used Agagu to rob him in the elections.

Helped Oshiomole against prof. Osunbor.

He took in MOB Michael opeyemi Bamidele to his government since 1999 and was paying his children school fees even while the former was a SA under Tinubu’s government. MOB today is a senator.

Tinubu is a special man. Destined to help people. We can’t mention the numbers. Ranging from Momodu to Pa Adebanjo the traitor. He built his house in lekki.
Igbos youths are just hating someone who will make their dreams of becoming the president a reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Is04970: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ojiofor:

As if I didn't know,why didn't Niger Delta governors he was fighting for provide for his family or was Tinubu the governor of Niger Delta?
Tinubu has a big heart. That's the more reason we should all support him.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
That was because Obasanjo who imprisoned you was an enemy to tinubu.It was a political help.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
SILVERLINES:
get ur fuccck outta this space

Embittered and hate-filled Afghaneastern.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

Wailer

See this modafuka
Just say Amen to the prayer and pass.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ElSudani: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
All these people cannot be wrong despite the smear campaign against Tinubu. Dele Momodu also acknowledged how Tinubu helped him while he was in exile in London.
The first governor for a day in Lagos nko? This is someone who cares about others and he wasn't doing it for the camera.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kewtt: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Typicool8:

See this modafuka
Just say Amen to the prayer and pass.

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by rezy15(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

And so? By him a bp machine or an expensive watch as appreciation

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by wayodude(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Isn't this the definition of PERSONAL GAIN?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kewtt: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
rezy15:

And so? By him a bp machine or an expensive watch as appreciation

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by hardbody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Many like him... Even Orji Uzor Kalu's kid grew up with Tinubu when Abia was very hot

When PDP and Obasanjo jailed them for seeking their rights in oil revenue from their region... Tinubu helped them all the way

NADECO struggle for Democracy

Niger Delta struggle for 13% derivatives

Stopping 3rd term agenda

Guess what Obi was chilling in his £1, million apartment in London was a bank executive and gave no fvck about Nigeria

So once it is not Tinubu, it has to be about Obi. I never knew that young man was this powerful and such a threat to your god Tilumbu. How about you talk about the 'main' opposition. Na wa oo.

Meanwhile Melford Goodhead is onlynpaying back a favour, not that he believes in Tinubu. Let us get that staight. And yes, Melford is the guy youpeople call Asari Dokubo. He was my senior in Unical before he dropped out after rustication, went to RSUT, was chukked out again before he went to Libya....
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by bluecircle470: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm more interested to know what he did that made him go to prison in the first place...

You must be a toddler then
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Laughingkk: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm more interested to know what he did that made him go to prison in the first place...

When has going to prison make somebody a criminal
1. Ambrose Alli of blessed memory went to prison,what was his crimes?
2.Nelson Mandela went to prison,what was his crimes?
3.Obasanjo left prison to become Nigeria president, ok his own prison is for what crimes?

Vote your choice please

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Paullo19: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

Who send you to go commit crime?? Abeg make I hear word
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by JoeNL22(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Komu1048:

His real age is sixty something, na stress make him look older.
69 abi..... grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Laborare81: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Asari pls what concern Nigerians with your relationship with BAT.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by IreneJane: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Senioreddy:
The truth is that Tinubu is a generous man just as many other politicians like himself.
They use their generousity to you as a bait to hoodwink you into doing their bidding.
Politicians are one of the most strategic and patient sets of people.

However we must tell ourselves the truth as we can't afford to trade our future and that of the unborn for a pot of potridge.

So my question is
1. Is Tinubu physically and mentally ok to rule a sick nation like Nigeria?
2. Given the many controversies surrounding Tinubu e g drugs, in what image will portray Nigeria before the international community.
3. With the current economic crisis and poor foreign relations, does he have the capability to turn things around?
4. The Muslim Muslim ticket, how will this resolve the pending religious and ethnic war?

1. Ask yourself again , can someone that is not physically and mentally stable being to 6 states in the past 8 days campaigning rigorously

2. Has any international communities country brought forward the case before him in the court of law ? Go and read the document circulated online verywell,
Or has he ever been accused of any crime by other countries?

3. With the current economy crisis, which other candidate has the intellectual capacity to do that if you are to judge by their track record in public office ?

4. Mm ticket has nothing to do with ethnic war going about , that's about the issues of the tribesmen that caused it . E.g ipob .. kanu and ekpa were causing destructions to their people, if their tribe men are ready , they will carry fg along , but everybody there are playing politics with it. Lastly , there is nothing like religious war in this country except you aim to cause one in the future . Some people hide behind politics to term it religion crisis e.g. Southern kaduna .. and it is not . Religion doesn't and will never help us if we want Nigeria of our dream. We want good development

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ugodson(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is this emotional blackmail? Do you know how many people Peter obi and Datti has help in this world? Abegi give the presidency to a credible person OBI

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by UrPapa: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Then you and your family should pay him.
Nothing concern sane Nigerians with Tinubu helping a militant. I believe that Asari and Tinubu de been light kpoli together.
2 drug thieves
he said HE will stand by Tinubu
Where in the narrative did he mention your name?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Centcanada: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
You only have one vote. Goat and Gold digger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience / Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.