Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (37366 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Kewtt post=119970633][/quote]

Lol look at this zombie that believes everyone not supporting their drug lord is an Igbo...no worry just keep bucket beside you cos you go cry tire by February

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Mpanyi: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's always all about you Asari. We want somebody that will make it all about everybody.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Laughingkk: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ojiofor:

That was a personal favour wetin concern us with it?
Abi make we dash him Nigeria because he provided for your family?

Listen to him carefully... He said he will vote Tinubu anytime any day
Vote your choice based on your own conviction and allow others vote their choice

If you don't get forget about it

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by danielistics(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
That's cool, you can go to his house to thank him.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by steeltrust: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

We insane Nigerian will vote thieftinubu
fixed

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ojiofor: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Laughingkk:

Listen to him carefully... He said he will vote Tinubu anytime any day
Vote your choice based on your own conviction and allow others vote their choice

If you don't get forget about it

Tinubu deserves his vote as a payback for favour he collected from Tinubu e no concern us.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by IamYorubanza: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Agbero showing love to fellow Agbero.....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kvngkester(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Just look at 70yrs old man
Because you went to jail for your crime and left your family, so we all should vote in the wrong candidate abi?

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Laughingkk: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi we know

Peter Obi YOU know
Not Peter Obi WE know

Is that not OK

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ArcChu: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
You can reward him with your first daughter in marriage. Presidency is not retirement home or gift.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by biaframaster200: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
richidinho:

Ask why he was in prison in the first place kid!

And ask.why some.of your Nyamiri. brothers are also in Kirikiri and Kuje prison ....

I send.food to them from.time.to time...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ElSudani: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
ugodson:
Is this emotional blackmail? Do you know how many people Peter obi and Datti has help in this world? Abegi give the presidency to a credible person OBI

Where are the people they helped? Like the doctor he was supposed to have helped who turned out to be a fake story?
If your candidate have no record of helping anyone why do you think he will help everyone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by generalwo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Many like him... Even Orji Uzor Kalu's kid grew up with Tinubu when Abia was very hot

When PDP and Obasanjo jailed them for seeking their rights in oil revenue from their region... Tinubu helped them all the way

NADECO struggle for Democracy

Niger Delta struggle for 13% derivatives

Stopping 3rd term agenda

Guess what Obi was chilling in his £1, million apartment in London was a bank executive and gave no fvck about Nigeria

.... Tinubu helped prisoners and terrorists..... Not Nigeria..... I can't vote for him because he helped a terrorist...... Nigeria will be great again but not under tinubu or atiku..... I'm not saying obi is a Saint but he's the best out of all the idiots lining up to rule 9ja

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ElSudani: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
generalwo:
.... Tinubu helped prisoners and terrorists..... Not Nigeria..... I can't vote for him because he helped a terrorist...... Nigeria will be great again but not under tinubu or atiku..... I'm not saying obi is a Saint but he's the best out of all the idiots lining up to rule 9ja

Nwanko kanu was a prisoner?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Solofresh2: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Then you and your family should pay him.
Nothing concern sane Nigerians with Tinubu helping a militant. I believe that Asari and Tinubu de been light kpoli together.
2 drug thieves
I am a Peter obi supporter but saying Asari and Tinubu light kpoli together is not a fair thing to say
Even Peter On won't say this
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Chidex500: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Take a cow to his house and thank him. And appeal to him to retire .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Achor1111(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
As drug kingpin.
He didn't mention how Tinubu paid series of bribes for him to be freed.
Give us the full gist.
SayNoToDrugBarons

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Then go and reward him with whatever you have.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by nkwoemeka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
In prison for what Asari
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ojiofor: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is04970:

Tinubu has a big heart. That's the more reason we should all support him.

Why wouldn't he have a big heart when he have cornered Lagos state treasury all to himself since 1999?
He have a big heart without any industry to his name.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
So because he stole from the poorest of the poor to buy house for the wife of a detained pig... therefore we should vot for him You and your family should vote for him and allow us to make our own choice

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Inzaghi44(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Go check well,he Bleep ur wife while u de prison.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by adekolaelect(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
uba1991:
And what has Tinubu done to the north to deserve their votes? Tinubu don't even have a pure water shop in the north. At least Peter Obi has NEXT SUPER MARKET in the north.
Tinubu is like the devil,he gives with right hand and collect with left hand.
At least you know it than him. Election never come you are crying. What will you do when Tinubu is declare the winner of this coming election?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Bluntemperor: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jogs1900:
There's something about Tinubu...He has empathy...He's not begging them to campaign for him, they are only showing gratitude.. Tinubu may not spend alot in this campaign..It may be people he has helped that will finance his Campaign...No matter the position you are, try to help people... Nobody knows tomorrow..The people you help today may be your own helper tomorrow without you knowing...

Bros,just leave them,for the tirades is Political matters,so let is continue but remember, majority of them lives in Lagos!
You have spoken the truth and truth is bitter,no matter how you want to twist the truth,it remains the truth!
Let them continue to shade Tinubu on the Social Media by making him More Popular!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by FireUpNow(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
He knew well that you were a tough militant commander and you could be his tool for loud violence in time of need

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by frugal(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Typicool8:
Anybody owing Tinubu should please go and pay instead of using over 200 million Nigerians as Thanksgiving..By the way what led the militant to prison?
Gbam! Imagine the nonsense. You want to use my future to pay back debt.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Queensfield(f): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I'm more interested to know what he did that made him go to prison in the first place...
He was selling drugs for him
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Emejamex: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wetin carry you go prison

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by forayfleo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaxxy:
Go and thank him personally in his house. Its none of our business.
that is if you even have business with Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by toolovely(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
I understand you support Tinubu because of what you benefited from him. How about me that didn't get anything from him?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by forayfleo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Emejamex:
Wetin carry you go prison
he fought for his people in Niger Delta
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Rexymania(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Him duh fvck your wife tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.