Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45521 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by reddingtonblack: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Ezeego1:

Aboki means friend in this context, he's referring to an individual and not a tribe. it's derogatory to the individual and not to a tribe.

Is aboki a name of a tribe? why do you all choose to be stupid and senseless undecided undecided undecided

Someone used "ALL" and still supplemented it with aboki'S'

Bro how does "ALL" quantify as an "INDiVidual" and he still went as far as adding 's' to aboki, oga stop being disingenuous

cc 2 ibkayee

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by hammerT: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
9gerian:
So now we need to put things in context because Psquare is Igbo right?

I DONT REASON ALONG WITH SICKO.

I INSULT THEM, LIKE I'M SUPPOSE TO... DO U HEAR ME?

SPIN IT OFF, HOWEVER YOU LIKE, THE EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE IN BLACK AND WHITE.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by BigDick70inch(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
duality:

But we easily tell people, "Help me call any Aboki tailor you see, so I can mend my clothes"

We do.

We call them, Aboki, abeg come help me sew this shirt.

We understand the reaction is because of Brymo. But then everyone knew the intention of Brymo. When he was asked to stop and apologize, he fired some more.

So we know.

U jux sounded dumber now.....
Like u address dem"STUPID ABOKI MEND MY CLOTH OR RATHER STILL PLS HELP ME CALL THOSE IDIOT ABOKIS TO SOW MY CLOTH RIGHT??
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Na laugh I just dey laugh. See people throwing up their own definition of aboki like if they use it to refer to their parents in a conversation their mom and dad will laugh and say thank you.
bastard like you, where was this energy when Brymo insulted Igbo's?
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by abigdwn: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
[qhahauote author=Kyase post=119979006]

The tweet is already been passed in 3 northerner groups I am in now, actually saw it there first set

Guys dey para, funny enough na voice note dem dey drop and e no sweet to hear[/quote]
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Kyase:

Lol
As I said earlier, these guys have retired their brains
The stupid and aboki na wetin Oga

One idiot on the screenshot even said psquare stayed in jos grin
So if person stay for one area before, he can never insult those people abi?

Psquare pay up
No be person wey get the money go fit pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by intruder15(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

I struggle to understand this statement.

If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

Are you saying that you guys have an agenda to cause chaos if Obi wins? Brymo said it. Now you are saying it. Please clarify.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Mayeldah(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2023
abigdwn:
[qhahauote author=Kyase post=119979006]

The tweet is already been passed in 3 northerner groups I am in now, actually saw it there first set

Guys dey para, funny enough na voice note dem dey drop and e no sweet to hear

Let them vex, no stress.

That their 12m votes will be submerged this time by southern votes. Watch out!
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:

Many tribes probably have some kind of disparaging term for other groups, a lot of Nigerians are tribalist *shrug*

I know ‘aboki’ is a term different tribes sometimes use derogatorily towards northerners, not just Igbos. People should just stop being disingenuous about the use of the word
olosho like you, always doing selective beef, did you condemn Brymo for insulting Igbo's? Show me receipt if not then shut the hell up!!
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by SmartyPants(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult

So stupid is what?

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by reddingtonblack: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:

Are you saying you don't know what 'disingenuous' means? Genuine question

agbalagba o le maa pa'iro naw undecided why will an old man lie

E be like say you go still borrow me more big big grammar, i have just two enemies on NL; obedient & poco. i must finish dem this yr
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by DestinyNigga: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:
Typical ipob, they always forget they started the fire first but when it hits them, they claim the victims. Just as they started the coup that killed leaders of other tribes but would claim victim of the aftermath. Nnamdi Kanu ignited the ethnic hate but would wail on Adeyinka Grandson when he returned the favour.

Even the British government arrested Adeyinka Grandson for hate speech. It shows how you urchins is despise everywhere you go grin
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Pityoobi: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...
Lol…That’s why it’s very hard for them to know that OBI can’t win more than a state in the coming election.

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rik500k(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Who else insults northerners?
you're a fool man, so it's only igbos that insult northerners in Nigeria ? Who calls igbos nyamiri, should I list their own curse words for igbos
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rik500k(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Kyase:

Okay
Useless northeners abi grin
Abeg you dey spoil am the more
No talk again
yes useless northerner, spoil what? So you are pretending the northerners don't call igbos Nyamiri? Should I go on with what others call igbo
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rik500k(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Superwave16320:
Mad man why not claim you are not Igbo let me expose you. Sebi your foolish miserable soul is from Neptune. Oloshious fellow.

I'm not the one that you replied but Ive come across your anti Igbo comments not once not thrice, and by the way I'm a son of the soil from Arochukwu, the heart of Igbo land, what do u have for me
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by TrumpDonald2: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...

As an idiot that you are and blinded by tribalism, you won't see that he was replying to a particular individual on that tweet and ended it with a laugh emoji.

He never, with intent, insult the whole Northern tribe as in the case of Brymo.

I know you are an urchin, so I don't expect much...
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by josilcool(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Aboki is not an insult but what about idiot and stupid attached to it?

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rik500k(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Hussein035:

You are idiot and useless aboki for typing rubbish
it's your head slamming father that's the biggest idiot for training a wild animal
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by hammerT: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2023
A GENERAL USAGAE WORD, IS A WORD, COMMONLY USED OR UTILISED.

MEANING, IT IS A WORD PEOPLE THROW AROUND ALL THE TIME.

ABOKI IS A GENERAL USAGE WORD, THAT IS VERY COMMONLY UTILLISED IN NIGERIA FOR ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY.

IT IS NOT DEROGATORY IN ANY SENSE OR AN INSULT TO ANYBODY.

SO PETER IS VERY IN THE CLEAR AND NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS BRYMO.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ezeego1(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Someone used "ALL" and still supplemented it with aboki'S'

Bro how does "ALL" quantify as an "INDiVidual" and he still went as far as adding 's' to aboki, oga stop being disingenuous

cc 2 ibkayee

So someone saying "All this my stupid friends" is now a derogatory word to a whole tribe?

What of girls that calls their friends stupid, big head, goat? I guess they are insulting the whole tribe to your own understanding undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by niggadee(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2023
It’s an insulting slur

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Pityoobi: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
100% Correct. You can’t call Nigeria zoo and campaign for her dissolution as an entity and suddenly turned around to love her in six months because of electio.

…Only gullible people like Macaroni won’t see beyond their nose and know that they are been used by IPOB miscreant to hijack power to fulfill their Biafra dreams.

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by blowjohn(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Eyes and brain.

The emphasis shud be on the word 'stupid'

Since we don't know if it was a northerner he was talking about/to.

Which ever way,it was an insult.

He cud have just said, ' see this abokis'.

Someone can say , see this igbo man(igbos) or see this calabar man( calabar people).

But when u add the word stupid, it automatically becomes an insult.

Even its an insult to sa ' see these my stupid friends '
In plain English

It's a natural thing for celebrities to always act or talk stupid. Drugs, fame, power, money makes them misbehave .

If 2 brothers born of same woman can quarrel for years, over petty issues, not even life and death issues, then such people shud not be looked up to.

Psquare shot themselves in the foot. They lost the bet.

Can u even call ur brother aboki? I ask cos av heard other tribes use it ignorantly on their own in an offensive way.

Psquare lost. Fair and square.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by hammerT: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2023
IF I SAID, ALL THIS MY 'STUPID OGBENI', IS IT TRIBALIST? NO!

OGBENI IS A GENERAL USAGE WORD.

ONLY INSULT THEIR IS THE WORD STUPID.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by IbileIfe: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult
You are intellectually challenged.

Stupid Abokis is not an insult?

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by blowjohn(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Eyes and brain.

The emphasis shud be on the word 'stupid'

Since we don't know if it was a northerner he was talking about/to.

Which ever way,it was an insult.

He cud have just said, ' see this abokis'.

Someone can say , see this igbo man(igbos) or see this calabar man( calabar people).

But when u add the word stupid, it automatically becomes an insult.

Even its an insult to sa ' see these my stupid friends '
In plain English

It's a natural thing for celebrities to always act or talk stupid. Drugs, fame, power, money makes them misbehave .

If 2 brothers born of same woman can quarrel for years, over petty issues, not even life and death issues, then such people shud not be looked up to.

Psquare shot themselves in the foot. They lost the bet.

Can u even call ur brother aboki? I ask cos av heard other tribes use it ignorantly on their own in an offensive way.

Psquare lost. Fair and square.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by blowjohn(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2023
hammerT:
IF I SAID, ALL THIS MY 'STUPID OGBENI', IS IT TRIBALIST?

NO!

Pls what's the meaning of ogbeni?

Ur statement is a crafty one.

U intentionally used 'MY'

Remove my frm ur sentence.

All these stupid ogbenis.

Now is tha an insult?

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by hammerT: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2023
THE WORD 'OGBENI' IS NOT A TRIBE OR PEOPLE.

AT BEST, IT IS A GENERAL USAGE WORD FOR ENDEARMENT.

IF I ADD STUPID JOIN, IT MEANS, YAWA DONE ENTER OR WAHALA DEY OR I DON VEX.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.