Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45532 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by tamdun: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Check the account that posted that rubbish, it doesn't have a blue thick rather white thich which confirms its fake account. No propaganda to give P Square or Obidients bad name will ever prosper. P Squares real account has a blue thick on it ..check it out. Those who use Twitter knows people create fake accounts with same name of someone to post rubbish on the person's name. Don't be deceived
Real obidients dont insult anybody same with Obi. You can never see him insult anybody. All we want is a good and prosperous Nigeria. That's all. Let's leave propaganda. It will not do us any good.
Nawa for Una,I hail igbo people,even with evidence staring at u, you are still trying to defend him

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ibkayee(f): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Bintdawood:

Referred to northerners as an insult right? No dey do corner corner as you dey talk abeggg.
What is ‘corner corner’ about what I said?

Doesn’t it mean ‘friend’ originally but people (southerners) now use it as an insult?
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Greatex90: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Tweet Since 2019...
SLmao
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ibkayee(f): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Shut up!

Aboki isn't an insult and it was used for particular individual not a whole tribe. It's just like saying "you stupid afonja and skull miners", the above phrase is referring to u and not the whole Yorubas
You shut up you ignorant leprechaun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mikywonder(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
They have suddenly found their voices
Wen they are here abusing us since
Calling us pigs and zombidients that one no be insult bah
Truly Nigerian youths are unredeemable
We are our own problems and we deserve whatever things we get

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ibkayee(f): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
OhiOfIhima:

Especially when it goes with other derogatory words like d one he used in there. "Stewpid and iidiut"
Definitely, someone can't use such combined words to give acct of goodness to people.
Yeah exactly
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ibkayee(f): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
FiremanX:
You are smart ibukun, he was definitely insulting the guy he quoted
Yup
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by obembet(f): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

Only foolish Yoruba will vote for Obi leader of unknown gunmen. Igbot never support or like YORUBA for once even though no tribe support them like yourba in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by BENEAMATA: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
" All This useless aboki " .
" These " was replaced by " this " in referring to plural . UNIJOS graduate he is , i think .

And Abokina is the proper way to say it , but definitely not stupid aboki ., no . That won't endear you to whoever you are calling that .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by iamsolasoul(f): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
If you want to see nations living peacefully regardless of tribe check Zimbabwe and Namibia

Nigeria na debtor Dey incriminate landlord

Mercedes Benz is not your mate
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by kenny160: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Is it only Afonja, Yoruba Moslem, Agbadorian, Fulani slaves, urchins, Cassava munchers, unity beggers etc.,. Residence with those they called these names with hatred and yet still want me to come and vote for your own. No be JuJu be dat ?
they think we are all fools. They don't want to love any other tribe and they want their votes...no be juju be that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by MadarasBlade(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
obembet:

Only foolish Yoruba will vote for Obi leader of unknown gunmen. Igbot never support or like YORUBA for once even though no tribe support them like yourba in Nigeria.

You go just die ontop igbo matter this woman.

We know you guys don't like us and the energy/feeling is mutual, rest nau.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Laughingkk: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult

Yes Aboki is not an insult,but STUPID ABOKI is then what? A complement abi?

P Square are voting based on tribal sentiment,so others are queuing behind their tribes man. Is it a crime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by PStacks(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2023
What do you expect from IPOB Biafran Animal Miscreant Elements like does eediots that made money In Lagos and turn around to insult Tinubu..

His Father is the Aboki na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by rickyrex(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...
in other words stupid friend he meant. dont cry me a river

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
The hypocrisy of Obidients is sickening.

Abokii means 'my friend'. I can jokingly say 'my stupid friend'. It is not an insult against tribe. tongue

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by rickyrex(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...
in other words stupid friend he meant. dont cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Komu1048(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Lol, u can tell that to people of your calibers.

Since I grew up, Aboki have been used to mean stupid Hausa/Fulani person. It was when I grew up I knew it also has another meaning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Geopex(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Backpedal:

You and the 94 people that liked this post are all morons....

So Tinubu that is saying "Emilokan". And "Yoruba lokan" is not pursuing a "tribal agenda" abi?

Just continue

Yes In APC, yoruba lokan , since U ipob in SE don't want Nigeria! We can't trust u in Aso rock. Perhaps most of your state is PDP is SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by MarketDispatch: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Tingotoe:
You are a disgusting hypocrite like your Peter Obi and Peter Okoye mentors. Even a 5 year old knows that aboki is a derogatory term used to describe northerners.

If you say aboki is a derogatory term, why did abokifx operate for so long without people calling it out as an insultive derogatory term?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Tflex01: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
ashacot:
This is very unfortunate.

I am Igbo and I totally condemn Brymo. I understand he was pushed to make such comment about Ndi Igbo. But he was supposed to understand that Obedients are not entirely igbos even though igbos make up more of the supporters.

But they also refused to respect his choice of candidate.

Meanwhile, Psquaere guys especially this one was not insulted or mob about his political choice. Instead he insulted the northerners as this post captured.

This is even despite he grew up among the northerners.

This is bad. Very bad. Very very.

We must say no to all these rubbish bigotry

Thank you. The bolded is exactly the problem.
They believe they can cower everybody into submission like they have done to every other celebrities that have openly endorsed Tinubu in the past. But unfortunately, they met their match in Brymo.

They bully everyone that is supporting Tinubu into silence calling them all unprintable names while praising those supporting their fraud Obi to high heavens.

I expect to see more "Brymo" in the coming days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ruthless70: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Are you sick or can't you read, Aboki is not insult, bit what of calling them stupid...

Brymo talk him own say una sit-down on long pipe una say e tribalize

The most tribalized region is the igbos...

Even among g themselves, we have real igbos n OSU.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by FuckOsuPigs: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Rik500k:
anybody against your views is always an Igbo person, get over with this obsession

Ogbeni, you should be the one to clear your mind. At no point in his comment did he insinuate that you're an Igbo person. The character at the centre of the storm is Igbo and the comment he made has a tinge of tribalism, so general comments will revolve around tribes.

Over sabi too dey worry una.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by bewla(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

untill some people turn it to be let's not hide from truth

It's meanly use as wy to belittle you if you do any thing contrary to how it should be done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by rickyrex(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:
Typical ipob, they always forget they started the fire first but when it hits them, they claim the victims. Just as they started the coup that killed leaders of other tribes but would claim victim of the aftermath. Nnamdi Kanu ignited the ethnic hate but would wail on Adeyinka Grandson when he returned the favour.
you wail to much, nnamdi kanu did not ignite any ethnic hate. His point was on nigeria as a whole not carrying igbos along in national politics. Your parents should learn to tell you the truth of event without been bias. I guess you know nothing about the biafra war. You only heard the history dont speak as if you were a witness to the war. What kanu is doing today was what ojukwu did that led to the biafra war. Those who were witness to the war trade caution with their words for it not to repeat itself but todays generation speak more ill about it. And when you see war nah you go first run
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ruthless70: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2023
ashacot:
This is very unfortunate.

I am Igbo and I totally condemn Brymo. I understand he was pushed to make such comment about Ndi Igbo. But he was supposed to understand that Obedients are not entirely igbos even though igbos make up more of the supporters.

But they also refused to respect his choice of candidate.

Meanwhile, Psquaere guys especially this one was not insulted or mob about his political choice. Instead he insulted the northerners as this post captured.

This is even despite he grew up among the northerners.

This is bad. Very bad. Very very.

We must say no to all these rubbish bigotry

Thank u for stating the obvious... As I don't support brymo bringing down igbos yet the Statement Peter made here is unwarranted

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ada9ja(f): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:

Show me a comment or reply u made against the insult made by Brymo on the Ndi Igbo...if you don't have any...it means u re wicked but if you did..I respect u
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Abassmt: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2023
sonofthunder:

95% of the people insulting Tinubu will never vote Osibanjo.

All the people people claiming they would have voted Osibanjo around me feign ignorance of when they used to insult him and call him a theif
I remember the day Osinbajo declear to contest I was in P/H listen to wazobia fm smart don program, brother come and see bashing from these people from everybody calling him different name that after Bihari what is he coming for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Marley15: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
firstly I think it's disrespectful to put the #EndSars issue in this context u have written young Nigerians lost their lives protesting bout their civil right before the #EndSars do u know how many Young Nigerians lost their lives to those crazy miscreant don't let ur tribalistic thinking make u bring up all these conspiracy theories dummy... As a young Nigerian the thing we fear most is "Death" buh people died and it didn't stop us dummy
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by reddingtonblack: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

[/b]
You obedient are just bunch of mischievous youths,.... there is nothing you guyz won"t try to re-define just to feel perfect and it is so bad that you people talk as if obedient can never get it wrong, you guyz just don't when to stop

Now someone said "[b]stupid
" abokis ... we all know stupid in that statement is the insult while aboki outside the north is use to refer to hausa, most times we southerners will rather say "my aboki friend" i.e my hausa friend cheesy
70yrs old man ... search the dictionary for the meaning of "stupid" then complete the sentence ... it is an insult

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ruthless70: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Rik500k:
Aboki is not a tribe, Aboki is what most sotuhterners call people from the North

Aboki is not an abuse right!!!
What about adding Stupid or idiot, answer it ursf

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele With Man Bath With Acid At 1 Year Old By A Jealous Sibling(pics) / Yemi Alade And Church Of Satan Come For Each Other On Twitter. / Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.