Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu (14045 Views)

Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / Why Was Twitter Active In Endsars And Not Ghana’s #fixthecountry? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Otunbakayce: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“We, Badagry people are from Ile-Ife and settled at Quidah in Benin Republic, later the Ifa oracle directed us to return through Gberefu to our present location in Badagry.
-High Chief Wawu

O ma se o. You are really pained.
Egun and Ogu are the same as much as Awori and Ogu are same Yoruba or Egbado and Yewa are the same today for semantics reason. Listing Egun and Ogu side by side does not mean they are different but your pain did not see that nowhere was it stated that they are different.

Even Wawu itself was not included and means that list is inconclusive and does not mean will not change in the future. High Chief Wawu is still alive and an authoritative custodian of the oral tradition and history of Badagry. Emeritus Prof Falola , an authority on history, has done extensive research too and published the works providing the authorities to support High Chief Wawu's account.

You can go and argue with Ifa if you are pained. The Yoruba Badagry can not be second class Yoruba in their own land because of few ignorant people who want to hold down Badagry like the ehinkule ile Yoruba.

But for this few ignorant people who do not know the place of Badagry in Yorubaland, Badagry should by now be like Eti Osa if not greater.

They are all Yoruba from Ile Ife.
You are spitting trash! Awori is unrelated to Yoruba, Egun is also pronounced as ogu, Yewa is a political nomenclature. The people of yea are Egun or ogu people and they are a distinct tribe from Yoruba. Stop spitting trash and misleading the public.
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by christistruth01: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Otunbakayce: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“We, Badagry people are from Ile-Ife and settled at Quidah in Benin Republic, later the Ifa oracle directed us to return through Gberefu to our present location in Badagry.
-High Chief Wawu

Egun and Ogu are the same as much as Awori and Ogu are same Yoruba or Egbado and Yewa are the same today for semantics reason. Listing Egun and Ogu side by side does not mean they are different but your pain did not see that nowhere was it stated that they are different.

Even Wawu itself was not included and means that list is inconclusive and does not mean will not change in the future. High Chief Wawu is still alive and an authoritative custodian of the oral tradition and history of Badagry. Emeritus Prof Falola , an authority on history, has done extensive research too and published the works providing the authorities to support High Chief Wawu's account.

You can go and argue with Ifa if you are pained. The Yoruba Badagry can not be second class Yoruba in their own land because of few ignorant people who want to hold down Badagry like the ehinkule ile Yoruba.

But for this few ignorant people who do not know the place of Badagry in Yorubaland, Badagry should by now be like Eti Osa if not greater.

You are being corrected and you are still trying to force your propaganda narrative down peoples throat which is totally impossible. If I speak Egun or Awori to you as an Ibadan man or ondo man or which ever you are, will you be able to understand one bit of what I speak?
Please get sense its 2023!
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by christistruth01: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You are spitting trash! Awori is unrelated to Yoruba, Egun is also pronounced as ogu, Yewa is a political nomenclature. The people of yea are Egun or ogu people and they are a distinct tribe from Yoruba. Stop spitting trash and misleading the public.

Today I have time for People like you

The Egun descended from Oduduwa and Ile Ife through the Branch of the Yorubas called
the Popos led by the Olupopo who was a Son Of Oduduwa

The Egun were the offspring of intermarriage between the fon of Dahomey and the yoruba Popos Of Dahormey and Togo

They settled in Badagry in the late 17 th Century as guests of their Awori yoruba Cousins who gave them the land they settled on when they fled from the King of Dahomey’s Wars against Ouidah which was their original homeland

Even the Fon Of Dahormey have some Yoruba Ancestry but speak an Akan Language

The Ewe ,and Ga Tribes of Benin Republic , Togo and Ghana are Of Yoruba Ancestry

and migrated from Yorubaland but now Speak the Akan Languages Of their Neigbours

The fon Of Dahomey through Treachery and the Assistance Of Portuguese Slave Traders who armed them with Firearms, Conquered Part of the Yoruba Popos around Allada, Ouidah , Cotonou and assimilated with them producing the Egun People

the Alaafin Of Oyo later reconquered the fon and almost everybody in Dahomey and Togo all the Way to the

Coastal Accra Area in Ghana and defeated the Ashanti of Ghana along the Way in the days of Bashorun Gaa

Since the Alaafin reconquered the Fon and Dahomey the Eguns were under Oyos Protection

The Oba of Badagry wears a Beaded Crown given to his Ancestors by the Ooni Of Ife

So what is your Problem ?

the Egun are our People

What happened to your Biafra ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Otunbakayce: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Today I have time for People like you

The Egun descended from Oduduwa and Ile Ife through the Branch of the Yorubas called
the Popos led by the Olupopo who was a Son Of Oduduwa

The Egun were the offspring of intermarriage between the fon of Dahomey and the yoruba Popos Of Dahormey and Togo

They settled in Badagry in the late 17 th Century as guests of their Awori yoruba Cousins who gave them the land they settled on when they fled from the King of Dahomey’s Wars against Ouidah which was their original homeland

Even the fon Of Dahormey have some Yoruba Ancestry but speak an Akan Language

The Ewe ,and ga Tribes of Benin Republic , Togo and Ghana are Of Yoruba Ancestry

and migrated from Yorubaland but now Speak the Akan Languages Of their Neigbours

The fon Of Dahomey Conquered Part of the Yoruba Popos and assimilated with them producing the egun

the Alaafin Of Oyo later reconquered the fon and almost everybody in Dahomey and Togo all the Way to the

Coastal Accra Area in Ghana and defeated the Ashanti of Ghana along the Way in the days of Bashorun Gaa

Since the Alaafin reconquered the fon and Dahomey the Eguns were under Oyos Protection

So what is your Problem ?

the Egun are our People

What happened to your Biafra ?
Thrash from an urchin! I lived in now badagry for 15years as a Yoruba man from Ekiti.
Stop being a brainless urchin its a new year.
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Otunbakayce:
You are too naive to get my point about how historical facts are established and it is so sad that you sound fairly educated yet can not comprehend that your opinion does not count when authorities like Chief Wawu, Emeritus Falola and tonnes of the authorities place historical facts on Badagry out there.

That you have a phone device and internet data does not make you an authority. It will be an academic fraud to disprove these authorities on SM. Your rudeness, arrogance and belligerence has blinded you from realising it is not about me and you should face these authorities and Ifa if you have superior evidences above beer parlour gists. I never stated that I am an authority above High Chief Wawu, Emeritus Prof Falola et al and you are neither

Go and publish your own dubious or real opinion and let it go through rigorous peer review by intellectuals so that you will know the difference between beer parlour gists and historical facts/ authorities.

I will no longer respond to you. Go and do the needful if you have a superior fact, nairaland is
not where a small boy like you will trump authorities like Ifa, Wawu; Falola et al You are just acting like alagbara ma mo ero alaileko omo.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by christistruth01: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Thrash from an urchin! I lived in now badagry for 15years as a Yoruba man from Ekiti.

It is so obvious you are lying

No Yoruba person ever calls their Centuries Old Carefully preserved History Trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Morphinne: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buddha3:
Till today, Yoruba people are still confused about the origin of their ancestry. One day they are tracing their roots to Sudan, next day it's Togo, before you digest that information they'll switch to Ghana.

That explains why Tinubu is confused about his origin.
Funnily, you these inconsequential nonentities are the same set of subhumans crying about Brymo’s comments which you termed “ hateful and tribalistic” yet you insult other people and tribes with reckless abandon.
Even if your useless parents failed to give you home training, pls try training yourself in order not to further destroy your already wretched life wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by diplomat058(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:

What a load of garbage in one comment! Awori are unrelated to yoruba yet they speak Yorùbá, have Yoruba names and traditional institutions and even their beaded chief claim to be Yorùbá with their Yorùbá titles? LooL

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by emee701(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
shut up. Awori, egun, yewa are all yorubas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by obembet(f): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sammy07:

Travel and leave your village.

Then read to understand

Unknown gunmen have turn his region to desert. He no get root again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by saintrow1: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Imposter, you are a liar, you are not yoruba.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Iamgrey5(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You are lying through your teeth.

How can you say Awori is not Yoruba?

Have you ever been to Ife and see that the Language of Awori is not spoken in Ife?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by VEHINTOLAR: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Omo Oduduwa ni wa,we know our history just like the back of our hands ! One funny,tiny tribe claimed that Lagos was a war camp and we asked them ; which war was that ? Did you conquer the Yoruba of Ondo state,starting from Ore and passing through the numerous villages, towns and cities of Ogun state,in any war for you to have set up that your imaginary war camp in Lagos ? Was there any Yoruba speaking village,town or city along that route that was once under the authority of a non Yoruba government in the history ? Of course, none !

Olofin Ogunfunminire,an Awori man from Ile Ife in present day Osun state,is the progenitor of all Aworis who are the indigenous owners of Lagos. Awori quarters, where Olofin Ogunfunminire hailed from,is still in Ile Ife till tomorrow. As a matter of fact,Yoruba people all over the world - from Nigeria to Benin republic, Ghana,Togo,Sierra Leone,Gambia,etc trace their origin to the ancient town of Ile Ife. We all have our individual quarters (family compound) where our forefather hailed from in Ile Ife.

Lagos was NEVER any war camp,don't let any insecure people deceive you. Yes,there exists a connection between the royal stool in Isale Eko,Lagos and the royal stool in Benin city,Edo state. It is this same connection that the highly revered Olu of Warri recently explained when he openly proclaimed his Yoruba ancestry. The fact is that the royal stool in Benin city is of Yoruba ancestry right from the time of the first Oba of Benin,Prince Oranmiyan from Ile Ife. Bini people are not Yoruba,no;they are not but it is well documented in history that a Yoruba Prince from Ile Ife once ruled over them and established a dynasty (Eweka ruling dynasty) that still rules over the ancient city till today ! So,the connection between Oba of Lagos and Benin city is strictly royal and they are both of Yoruba ancestry;no doubt about it. Lagos was never any war camp because there was no war actually anywhere in that axis. Those who think they can rewrite our history for us are only fooling themselves.

Ile Ife is the cradle of our civilisation; the source of Yoruba race. Oyo was both the political and military headquarters while Lagos was (and still) the centre of commerce and our gateway to the outside world through the Sea. We have always been a civilized and well organised people. The military organisation and power of the ancient Oyo was unrivalled according to the colonial rulers. They recorded it in their archives as the finest in the whole of sub Saharan Africa. Yoruba fought war more than any other ethnic tribes in Africa and they were never conquered. A trip to Imesi Ile and Igbajo,both in Osun state,will convince any doubting Thomas !

What I have given you here is nothing but facts. I have blue blood flowing in my veins both from my paternal and maternal sides. My father is a prince from Osogbo ( Aina Serebu dynasty) while my mother is a Princess from Isale Eko ( Eshugbayi Eleko dynasty). So,I know my history; Omo Oduduwa ni wa,and we are all from ILE IFE in OSUN STATE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Greatechng(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oga na Dahomey una from come

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by VEHINTOLAR: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:

You need to quickly check into a nearby psychiatric facility for spewing this obvious gibberish ! Awori are not Yoruba,right ? Then tell us who Olofin Ogunfunminire was ? Ode,Awori quarter is in Ile Ife,go there and educate your silly self !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by masseratti: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

-High Chief Wawu
Please stop saying what. You don't know,am from badagry and we are not from old ife,av never heard of high Chief wawu before,we are not a subset of Yoruba,nor are we from Ghana...we are Eguns or Ogu...a subset of fon people of West Africa..see.

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by viodemus: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yorubas in Nigeria are a unique tribe.

They can absorb people and you won't be able to tell the difference.

The yorubas absorbed most of the returnees from Brazil as far back as the 1800s, then recently during the Liberian and Sierra Leone wars, from the great states of ogun to ondo, they absorbed over 300,000 refugees from the wars. The rest of nigeria saw sprinkles of refugees.

Today if you go to Liberia and sierra Leone most of them identify with yorubas. I don't know how they do it, but it is one thing they have over all the other tribes in Nigeria, including my tribe.

The igbos and calabar people are currently absorbing the refugees from Cameroon. But my point is that the yorubas have been doing this for ages. And it is as if nothing is happened.

As for the gods story, e be me like story land. But I still respect all tribes, including the yoruba tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by jojothaiv(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
How about the Ewe speaking folks? I've seen some of them in Agbadarigi (not resident but indigenes) and also some of them indigenous to Ghana.

Anyway, I find the Egun link to the Yorubas quite absurd, I'm not denying historical context though but the languages is far apart make we no deceive ourselves, only a Yoruba who had stayed long enough in Ogu land, has shown a deep interest in learning the language can actually communicate in Egun but you can't just pick a Yoruba man from Ile-Ife and you expect such a man to understand Egun, it's nearly impossible.

With all the years spent outside Badagry and Ipokia, I find it hard understanding mother tongue but I can't say the same thing for when it comes to communication inYoruba.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Otunbakayce: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You need to quickly check into a nearby psychiatric facility for spewing this obvious gibberish ! Awori are not Yoruba,right ? Then tell us who Olofin Ogunfunminire was ? Ode,Awori quarter is in Ile Ife,go there and educate your silly self !
Fool! You know nothing. The late Alafin of OYObursted many lies about ile-ife, yet some of you omoale don't want to have sense. Awori is a subgroup of ijebu and are never from Ife.
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Igbojew: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
They have started again this new year with this their habit of trying to claim who they are not.Always trying to claim people and places they are not from.Today Kogi is Yoruba land,tomorrow Edo is Yoruba land and now Benin republic is Yoruba people.I don't know what is wrong with this people and land grabbing.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Igbojew: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zonefree:
So, na Ghana now?

After dragging Kwara from the Fulani and Benin from the Edoid, na Ghana una stretch una dragging reach
Am telling you,always attaching themselves by force and trying to force themselves on other people.I have never seen people with inferiority complex as this Yorubas..................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Igbojew: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
These people always tracing their roots. The one in Ijebu even said they came from Sudan. Lol
Dey no tire with their traces.Egypt today,Saudi Arabia tomorrow and Sudan another day.Am sick and tired of this people.Everything they accused Igbos of that I'd what they always does and even worst....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Iamgrey5(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Fool! You know nothing. The late Alafin of OYObursted many lies about ile-ife, yet some of you omoale don't want to have sense. Awori is a subgroup of ijebu and are never from Ife.
Awori a subgroup of ijebu Are you kidding me.

Late Alafin burst many lies about Ife

You mean he didn't consider the current linage of Oni a true linage of Oduduwa?

You sir have no knowledge of the topic you are discussing?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by VEHINTOLAR: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Eyaah,o ma she o ! This is what we see when ninnies like you attempt to dabble into a subject matter that's some ways beyond your elementary pedigree ! Oponu like you,why won't some insecure people from godforsaken land call Lagos "a no man's land" or "war camp" when poorly brought up idiots like you don't even know anything about the history of the tribe you claim to belong to ?!! So,if Baba Lamidi,Alaafin of yesterday had some issues with Baba Ooni of yesterday,Baba Sijuade,how does that change the fact that Ile Ife is the source of Yoruba race ? The first Alaafin of Oyo left which place to become Alaafin of Oyo ? Was Oranmiyan not a Prince of Ile Ife again ?
How am I even sure that you're a Yoruba self 'cause you don't think and reason like one ! You are either from the land of those crazy "Lagos is a no man's land" imbecilic cannibals or those idiots that claimed Lagos was a "war camp" !

Monkey,I asked you earlier;where was Olofin Ogunfunminire,the progenitor of Awori people hailed from ? Dindinrin like you,have you ever heard the panegyrics of Awori people before ? Isn't it even clearly stated in IFA corpus the origin of Awori people ? Lol,how are the Awori a sub group of Ijebu ? Is Awori dialect not being spoken in Ile Ife till tomorrow ? Is their Compound not there ? Ti Eru ba pe n'ile,itan kitan ni yio ma so ! That aptly applies to idiotic fools like you lots who came from gods know where ! The unfortunate superiority contest between Baba Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi and Baba Ooni Sijuade is never going to change Yoruba history;our history is sacrosanct ! Why don't you go to Ota or Ado Odo,Isheri,igbesa,Agbara,Ilobi and other Awori towns and settlements and proclaim therein that they are a subgroup of Ijebu people ! I can guarantee you that you won't leave any of those places in one piece,ode like you !

Now,go and ask your mother at home wherever she brought you from 'cause it's so obvious to see that you're the real OMOALE here ! I think I've dignified a nincompoop;a feather head that you're with my response longer than necessary. Now,crawl back into whatever cave you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there !

Done with you fool,now run along your mates are waiting !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by ezinne51g: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
TrueTrue...
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by pacespot(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is there any other origin to Yoruba race than Ile Ife?
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by christistruth01: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
obembet:

Unknown gunmen have turn his region to desert. He no get root again

The worst part is that instead of rescuing his village from destruction he prefers dragging Lagos with the owners

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by Osariemen12: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
I know nothing about retrogressive people.
Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by lordmans(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
About Badagry, the indigenous people of Lagos

The coastal town of Badagry, traditionally known as Gbagle, is situated between the city of Lagos, and the border with Benin Republic at Seme. It was cut out of Nigeria in 1863 and eventually added to the state of Lagos as part of Nigeria by the United Kingdom in 1901.

Being the second largest town in Lagos State, Badagry is surrounded by lakes, creeks and island, which makes beaches and resorts one of the major attractions of the ancient town.

1. Badagry is a monarchy headed by the Wheno Aholuship, a king­ship head by the Akran of Badagry and his seven white cap high chiefs. The white cap chiefs administer the eight quarters which Badagry is di­vided into. These divisions are Aho­vikoh, Boekoh, Jegba, Posukoh, Awhanjigo, Asago, Whalako and Ganho.

2. The title of Badagry’s royal father is Oba Akran, a kingship so influential that one of longest commercial avenues (a 2.14kilometere stretch) in Ikeja, Oba Akran Avenue, was named after it.

3. Badagry locals, comprising of the Aworis, Egun, Yoruba and Ogu people, are known for their hospitable disposition and their famous snack, Ajogun, made from cassava, best enjoyed with coconut water sucked from a straw plunged deep into the coconut.

4. Because of its proximity to the ocean, Badagry became the key port for export of African slaves to the Americas. Till date, there is a small museum in the building of the first Christian mission that showcases the manacles and other relics of the hugely lucrative and barbaric trade in humans.

5. Founded in the 15th century, Badagry was said to have been named from a dual corruption of Agbedegreme (which means Agbedeh’s farm in “Ogu” language) to Agbedagari and Agbedagari to Badagry by Yoruba settlers and European slave traders respectively. It is believed that Agbedeh was the famous farmer who founded the town.

6. Badagry served as the auction point for slaves captured during the inter-village warfare. Well, let's know more about this ancient tribe. Although the people belong to the Yoruba tribe of Southwest Nigeria, they speak a distinct language from the main Yoruba spoken in its land.

7. Notable Badagry indigenes

Oba C. Dosa. Akran
Late Oba Claudius Dosa Akran was a Nigerian politician and traditional title holder who represented Badagry in parliament in 1951 and held the title of Aholu Jiwa II of Jegba.

Oba G. Babatunde Akran, current Aholu Menu-Toyi

Seriki Williams Abass

T. Ola Avoseh

Founder of PAGA

8. Lagos is For Excellence!

Please bring your investments to Lagos State.
Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of a working business environment.
Please join others already doing so. We have warm hospitality, great foods, music, modern infrastructures , beaches and iconic tourist recreation/relaxation spots in Lagos.

Lagos is the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in my city of Lagos.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

Just want to make my observations on number 3. The aworis are Yorubas, while Ogu and egun means same thing, both refer to the same tribe.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu by BENEAMATA: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Buddha3:
Till today, Yoruba people are still confused about the origin of their ancestry. One day they are tracing their roots to Sudan, next day it's Togo, before you digest that information they'll switch to Ghana.

That explains why Tinubu is confused about his origin.
All negroes are sons of Ham , and Africa is their homeland , no where else .The confused ones are the Isrealites with black skin . A village authority is re-affirming the origin of his people , with more evidence than one to debunk any erroneous Ashante origin , Team black jew think it's an opportunity to mock a people , who ,with " kaaro ojiire " alone , will have their compass guiding them back to their roots .wao !

Erm , how's that jewish ancestry DNA thing going anyway ? Since 2017 or so ,. Didn't know even science can take that long to understand a tribe and their weird complexities .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Baba Presents ₦13 Billion Cheques To Families Of Dead & Injured Officers / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped / Fela Durotoye On Fuel Subsidy Removal: Brilliant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.