Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? (40621 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Minatouchiha(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
After requesting for her nudes, wey me nor see. You are now asking me if you should marry her. Abandon her.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by vivavik(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:
I've had countless girls send me their nudes on WhatsApp, and some of these girls are considered "good girls" outside social media, which brings me to this question.

Is it advisable to have a serious commitment as marriage with any of these girls?

The question should be: is it advisable to have a serious commitment like marriage to you? If you can answer this question sincerely, with all honesty then you have got your answer.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Unrated900:

The guy is not a correct guy
U asked for nude she sent you
Now you thinks she is an harlot
Rubbish idiot guy.

A man's value is not placed on his immorality but on his pocket.

That's why guys who patronize prostitute still end up with decent wives.

Abeg I no get strength to argue, am a rubbish idiot, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tinubumyman: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
burgermeister:

Imagine! A woman trusts you enough to send her nudes to you and you think she isn't wife material because of that? Bro, that's very low. You asked for it in the first place didn't you? undecided

Dear ladies please don't send your nudes to men or allow them record you. Same guy you sent your nudes will use it to insult you. It is morally wrong and could lead to blackmail tomorrow.
may be that is how she has been sending it to whoever she is in love with....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by newwise1: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
No, because I have the same girl nude you thought you are the only one whyyyyyhy

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Olosho promax
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by jibrilELsudan: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:
I've had countless girls send me their nudes on WhatsApp, and some of these girls are considered "good girls" outside social media, which brings me to this question.

Is it advisable to have a serious commitment as marriage with any of these girls?

All these una thread fit destroy una for future make una dry calm down

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
vivavik:

The question should be: is it advisable to have a serious commitment like marriage to you? If you can answer this question sincerely, with all honesty then you have got your answer.

Well, U might be right, but these girls don't think like that. My value is not based on how immoral I am. In fact, my naughtiness spice them up, keeps them coming, there's never a boring moment, with me, they always feel relaxed. Who wouldn't want to be with such a husband. Lol..

U right, they should be worried about me more, fortunately for me women don't think like that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
CollinsWeGlobe:

All these una thread fit destroy una for future make una dry calm down

Screen shot it and use it against me when come out for President of Nigeria in the future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

Silly question. When you were guilt tripping her to send you the nudes you didn’t think she was a bad person. Your hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by chiboycue: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

Thanks dear, the best reply I've got here so far. I'm about to marry one. She loves me so much she could do anything.

My fear was based on my own immoralites.
I've gotten nudes from women I don't love, even though I feel she's doing it out of love and trust, I still feel a bit insecure about it all.

That's the price of being immorally corrupt. Now you feel no one is faithful enough.

No one is a saint including me. We all have our shortcomings. What is important is that we drop our lifestyle of immoralities to pursue a lifestyle of moralities.

Since she loves you I believe she would listen to you if you dissuade her from sharing nude pictures for security reasons and that it is ungodly. As for the nude pictures of other women, you could simply delete them from your mobile phone.

If you feel a bit insecure, it may affect your relationship with her. So always look at the bright side of life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubumyman:
may be that is how she has been sending it to whoever she is in love with....

Well, it's possible. But I feel that most girls do it out of a genuine feeling to satisfy their partners wishes. It was men who began the whole "send nudes" stuff and now women are paying the price.

Let's be fair please. Don't ask a lady for her nudes and afterwards shame her for it. It's just wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by RZArecta(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
You're mad. Someone sent you something out of affection and in confidence but you want to use that as an excuse not to marry her. Craze dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by blackboy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
After you requested or not and got her nude pic you don't want to marry her. Demon!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Unrated900:

Rubbish idiot guy.

Don't mind him, it's just plain immaturity. If the girl hadn't sent it, even if she's a hardcore prostitute, he would respect her... Abi no be so? That's life man.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
burgermeister:

Imagine! A woman trusts you enough to send her nudes to you and you think she isn't wife material because of that? Bro, that's very low. You asked for it in the first place didn't you? undecided

Dear ladies please don't send your nudes to men or allow them record you. Same guy you sent your nudes will use it to insult you. It is morally wrong and could lead to blackmail tomorrow.

NB: I am a man. Please not all of us are to be trusted with such things. It could bite you back in the future. Shalom!
I hate people like the Op very hypocritical and stupid people, he won’t put that he was asking for nudes very foolish person

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by ashewoboy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

You know these girls in real life and they send you nudes? How do you ask? You lure them? What do you use? Show us the way na.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Unrated900:

Rubbish idiot guy.
Na very foolish person
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Unrated900(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
burgermeister:

Don't mind him, it's just plain immaturity. If the girl hadn't sent it, even if she's a hardcore prostitute, he would respect her... Abi no be so? That's life man.

He be so bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Silly question. When you were guilt tripping her to send you the nudes you didn’t think she was a bad person. You’re hypocrisy stinks
very stinking and smelling hypocrite
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
fkj950ax:
How do you guys sit down and think of these stupid questions?

Is it okay for the girl to marry you for asking and receiving her nude photos before?

See how senseless everything sounds?
oga calm tf down grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by emerged01(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

Did you request for the nudes or they just sent them?
People do stupi d things when in love. If a girl sends you nude based on your request, she loves you so much, doing so cos of love. Marry her asap!
Love ko love ni. Na stupidity be that o.
U for ask am,whether he sure say na only him e don send nude picture to.
Him go marry person wey her nude picture go dey fly around after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by sukkot: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
people do stupid stuff doesnt mean they are bad people. and i am speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

people like you end up marrying the assholes that deal with you. you find that sister that speaks in tongues before you have sex.

maybe you should start by asking yourself if you are husband material
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by tssb: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Get customers and clients (daily) with bulk SMS.

It's easy, cheap, and way better than social media ads. Nigerians like to be stuck in there ways. Instagram and Facebook ad is expensive to run these days!! And sometimes, the metrics are Fake!

See for yourself what smart people are doing with bulk sms. Take a look below.

We have an Android Bulk SMS Tool [url](app)[/url] you can use.

Note: The below screenshots were sent to us by some people who got the tool from us.

Get it here https://advertplug.com/bulksmstool

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by swiych(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Very childish question, una dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
fkj950ax:
How do you guys sit down and think of these stupid questions?

Is it okay for the girl to marry you for asking and receiving her nude photos before?

See how senseless everything sounds?
the question plus the admin wey push am to front page tìrẹ me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by jessylaurel(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

You asked.for.nude she sent. Now you're talking like a confused goat. Ode go to convent and get one

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Isabi4lov: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
See self righteous people here o , you ask for her nudes she did sent it based on the love she has for you, both of you are in a serious relationship o , now that you're ready to settle down, she's no longer a wife material.

I just hope we ladies will learn , it is time we stop doing some things for the person that cliams to love us and in return they used that same thing to judge us . Except for those that are selling their bodies, they don't have anything to be ashamed of .

It's now a crime to love someone wholeheartedly , a sinner that's ready to judge his fellow sinner for the same crime both committed undecided

The questions that are coming from some men these days enh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
burgermeister:

NB: I am a man. Please not all of us are to be trusted with such things. It could bite you back in the future. Shalom!
that's a beautiful advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.