Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? (40664 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by AutoRedux: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mumu guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ransomware:

Pain me? Let us know when u finally marry. If you can

Well, you won't be knowing that. Make peace with it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Isabi4lov: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

Ok, advice taken. Sorry.
You don't need to tell me sorry , I am just feeling for my gender , no wonder some people do say no matter what you do for a man he can never be satisfied and is truth , from the kind of threads we've been reading here as touching relationships and marriages. angry

You get belle problem, you no get belle problem , you send nudes wahala , you no send dem go say you no jasi ..

Las las everybody go dey alright , heaven is the goal grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Shaev7(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
burgermeister:

Imagine! A woman trusts you enough to send her nudes to you and you think she isn't wife material because of that? Bro, that's very low. You asked for it in the first place didn't you? undecided

Dear ladies please don't send your nudes to men or allow them record you. Same guy you sent your nudes will use it to insult you. It is morally wrong and could lead to blackmail tomorrow.

NB: I am a man. Please not all of us are to be trusted with such things. It could bite you back in the future. Shalom!
I tell you. Not all of us. Few have matured minds to hold it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uzomacharles:

how do you initiate such Convo?

I'm here to learn

I for like drop anonymous screen shot but...

Nairaland carry the topic go Frontpage, I no do again.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by purples25(f): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Same man that does shit with you is the same man that will turn against you. 80℅ of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by TomCD(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
BOTH OF YOU AND ALL OTHER GIRLS THAT HAVE BEEN SENDING NUDES TO YOU ARE SHAMELESS. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!

YOU NEED FOUR(4) THINGS:

1) GENUINE REPENTANCE
2) DELIVERANCE
3) STRONG COMMITMENT TO THE THINGS OF JEHOVAH GOD.
4) STUDY THE WORD OF GOD DAILY

I PRAY GOD WILL DELIVER YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Tombrown3:
I've had countless girls send me their nudes on WhatsApp, and some of these girls are considered "good girls" outside social media, which brings me to this question.

Is it advisable to have a serious commitment as marriage with any of these girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uzomacharles:

how do you initiate such Convo?

I'm here to learn

Lolss, see dis Baba oo. cheesy

When you are Chatting with a Girl,, Just tell her, 'If You see the Girl I met today, her Boobs are the Best, Should be better Dan Urs.
'Oya, Snap and Send me, Let me See first. lipsrsealed

Since Girls like Competition, She will send you her Bobby'.. cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You don't need to tell me sorry , I am just feeling for my gender , no wonder some people do say no matter what you do for a man he can never be satisfied and is truth , from the kind of threads we've been reading here as touching relationships and marriages. angry

You get belle problem, you no get belle problem , you send nudes wahala , you no send dem go say you no jasi ..

Las las everybody go dey alright , heaven is the goal grin

Topic wey I just say make we maturely discus for Romance section, Nairaland carry am go Frontpage.

Now see what's causing. Alot of tears and sorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Botwriter: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please, how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
TomCD:
BOTH OF YOU AND ALL OTHER GIRLS THAT HAVE BEEN SENDING NUDES TO YOU ARE SHAMELESS. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!

YOU NEED FOUR(4) THINGS:

1) GENUINE REPENTANCE
2) DELIVERANCE
3) STRONG COMMITMENT TO THE THINGS OF JEHOVAH GOD.
4) STUDY THE WORD OF GOD DAILY

I PRAY GOD WILL DELIVER YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Amen, thanks Pastor. It will never happen again grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by FKMagazine(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Did u request for a nude picture from her online before?
If yes, then, she has obeyed ur request & satisfied ur quest at ur heat period

So, marry for submissiveness & obedience sake

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, see dis Baba oo. cheesy

When you are Chatting with a Girl,, Just tell her, 'If You see the Girl I met today, her Boobs are the Best, Should be better Dan Urs.
'Oya, Snap and Send me, Let me See first. lipsrsealed

Since Girls like Competition, She will send you her Bobby'.. cool tongue

U have PhD in manipulation. Lol...
But you are correct.
I've never used this line though.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by etrange: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nawa o... you ask for nude pictures saying "if you love and trust me, send me a sexy pic". When they do, you turn around to question thier ability to be good wives. You guys and your unrealistic expectations of women.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yes, marry her, if you asked for nudes. You probably influenced her, so sleep on the bed, you made. How can you expect a virgin, when you went on a rampage.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy
etrange:
Nawa o... you ask for nude pictures saying "if you love and trust me, send me a sexy pic". When they do, you turn around to question thier ability to be good wives. You guys and your unrealistic expectations of women.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by drlateef: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

I understand your point.

First of all, these girls trust me alot and believe I can never use it against them, which I've never done and will not still do.

Secondly, I don't downgrade them. I'm very matured and an extreme sweet talker.

I posted this just to get other people's opinion.

Especially people who are into long distance relationships.

Most sensible ones will do it if truly desperate to catch you. But they will delete the pictures almost immediately. They will not also include their face on the pictures. Any flippant girl who does not do these things and keeps her face in, leaves it undeleted, you should be circumspect about those ones. They are either inexperienced or morally loose.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
etrange:

Oga were you the one doing the chatting, were you there when it was asked.

How you guys rush into assumptions and conclude without full story baffles me here.

I would have posted screenshot of my Whatsapp Convo, but that will be irrelevant. Bye bye
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by sukkot: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

as someone else said - some of us are just lucky there was no SM when we were that age.

otherwise our own wilding would also be permanently captured on the net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdmY5GNKBQ

this was a classic

i am sure they still yab the chick about this 10 years later
lol some of the crazy stuffs i did was in fact when there was social media but it just wasnt as popular but i get your point. like some people say if social media existed micheal jordan would not be as popular as he is today because he was notoriously known to be an asshole but there was no social media to record him back then. lol i am well educated she says . awon werey cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by etrange: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tombrown3:

Oga were you the one doing the chatting, were you there when it was asked.

How you guys rush into assumptions and conclude without full story baffles me here.

I would have posted screenshot of my Whatsapp Convo, but that will be irrelevant. Bye bye

So you that asked us a question without giving the full story, you have sense? Dude, if you don't provide the details, you leave room for your audience to fill in the missing pieces based on either experience or imagination. And it's not a secret that guys request for these pics more often than not. So your half baked question is as irrelevant as the whatsapp screenshots you made reference to. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by godofuck231: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Try it, there's no fun in marriage without the spontaneous chemistry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:
I've had countless girls send me their nudes on WhatsApp, and some of these girls are considered "good girls" outside social media, which brings me to this question.

Is it advisable to have a serious commitment as marriage with any of these girls?

@Op can you send urs to a lady?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

U have PhD in manipulation. Lol...
But you are correct.
I've never used this line though.

Lolsss..

Dat's Ladies for you. cheesy

I Remember many years ago, was Chatting with one Girl
and she said she will send me Nudes BUT I should send her 1000 MTN card.

I Just Sent her a Random Female Nude Picx on my Phone, and told her dat Can She Compete with d Babe?

This Girl now Sent Her own + Twerk video. shocked cool

I just laffed and SMH! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2023
drlateef:

Most sensible ones will do it if truly desperate to catch you. But they will delete the pictures almost immediately. They will not also include their face on the pictures. Any flippant girl who does not do these things and keeps her face in, leaves it undeleted, you should be circumspect about those ones. They are either inexperienced or morally loose.

No girl has sent me a nude with her face visible. They are not that stupid. They pictures they send can be easily denied if you try to use it against them.

You guys are just making a big deal out of this.

For those bashing me that I'm judgmental.

I've never used it against anyone and will never do. You guys need to see how these girls chat me. They want this spice up in their conversations. Yes there are times I initiate the nude stuff, but most times I wake up and see a time photo with a naked girl in her bathroom.

What can I do, I'm a naughty guy. I make her send more if I'm in the mood and less busy.

The image below explains what I'm talking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:
I've had countless girls send me their nudes on Wha and some of these girls are considered "good girls" outside social media, which brings me to this question.

Why not, marry her and come back here to shed premium tears. Whatever is not right can never end well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Isabi4lov: 12:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Topic wey I just say make we maturely discus for Romance section, Nairaland carry am go Frontpage.

Now see what's causing. Alot of tears and sorrow. grin
Nobody is crying over anything, you're just telling ladies to be more careful in their relationship cos not every man out there is matured enough , you think I haven't learnt something from this thread of course I have learnt a lot from it .I will never persuade anybody to do anything that doesn't suit his or her personality same goes for me , if I have done anything foolish all in the name of love before , I've repented of such ..

I easily mingle with people and I'm the kind of person that is free minded , so I do hear life stories.

Since you asked for her nudes you're not supposed to blame her , now you're putting all the blames on her forgetting that you're the one that ask her to do such .

On a norms I don't like hearing one sided story because they won't tell you the whole truth ,it is just few people that will pour out the whole truth . If you're condemning someone of a particular thing make sure that your own hands are clean also .
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by AreaFada2: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2023
OhiOfIhima:
I once had such girl, that even we haven't met, as I requested n she sent... After that, many thoughts go through my mind n I abort the mission. Unless, such girls change after marriage but for now that she is still single, she will continue send it to more guys as demand may arise.
Some still continue sending to other men while married sef. Lots of married men who went through wife's phone have wailed about wife sending nudes to others recently. Na today?

It is a personal decision. There are many angles to it. Just because a girl who feels you are serious about the relationship doesn't send you nudes does not mean that she has not sent to others. Because a girl sent you nudes doesn't mean she will send to others.

But one thing remains: If the basis of sending nudes is because she loves you or because you are in a serious relationship, can we honestly be sure that she has never loved another guy enough before to do same?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

Dat's Ladies for you. cheesy

I Remember many years ago, was Chatting with one Girl
and she said she will send me Nudes BUT I should send her 1000 MTN card.

I Just Sent her a Random Female Nude Picx on my Phone, and told her dat Can She Compete with d Babe?

This Girl now Sent Her own + Twerk video. shocked cool

I just laffed and SMH! cheesy

Lol... I swear, they way women reason is extremely different from that of a man.

People bashing me here for bringing such topic don't know what I've seen. These girls don't care, once they like you and you're sweet and never boring. Manipulating them into doing something as sending nude is so easy I get to wonder if someone else is not using same sweet talk like mine and getting same thing.

Mind you, I've never sent my nude to any girl, most of them don't even ask. As long as I'm there to make them feel themselves and compliment them, they are OK!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2023
AreaFada2:

Some still continue sending to other men while married sef. Lots of married men who went through wife's phone have wailed about wife sending nudes to others recently. Na today?

It is a personal decision. There are many angles to it. Just because a girls who feels you are serious about the relationship doesn't send you nudes does not mean that she has not sent to others. Because a girl sent you nudes doesn't mean she will send to others.

But one thing remains: If the basis of sending nudes is because she loves you or because you are in a serious relationship, can we honestly be sure that she has never loved another guy enough before to do same?

Thank you a million times!

This is why I created this topic
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Isabi4lov: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Then why care about opinion of others?
Abeg help me ask am , he wan dey feel funky , na their type dey sleep with olosho then come online dey make noise about am , if konji hold am now , he go run demand, him wan dey see himself as holy and the girls dem as sinners , the guy na real olosho man , him dey ask of nudes upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Nobody is crying over anything, you're just telling ladies to be more careful in their relationship cos not every man out there is matured enough , you think I haven't learnt something from this thread of course I have learnt a lot from it .I will never persuade anybody to do anything that doesn't suit his or her personality same goes for me , if I have done anything foolish all in the name of love before , I've repented of such ..

I easily mingle with people and I'm the kind of person that is free minded , so I do hear life stories.

Since you asked for her nudes you're not supposed to blame her , now you're putting all the blames on her forgetting that you're the one that ask her to do such .

On a norms I don't like hearing one sided story because they won't tell you the whole truth ,it is just few people that will pour out the whole truth . If you're condemning someone of a particular thing make sure that your own hands are clean also .

Can you just rest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.