Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? (40896 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by vivavik(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Well, U might be right, but these girls don't think like that. My value is not based on how immoral I am. In fact, my naughtiness spice them up, keeps them coming, there's never a boring moment, with me, they always feel relaxed. Who wouldn't want to be with such a husband. Lol..

U right, they should be worried about me more, fortunately for me women don't think like that.
Oh you are mistaken there, some women think like that. It might interest you to know that there are still women that have value and place value above all else.

Responding to keeping them busy with "naughtiness" how many minutes is the naughtiness going to last, and after that what else? I pray you meet such women and proally get to marry that kind, then you would know that both men and women have a lot to work on.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Leilami: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

Really, even when I sweet talk them to doing it against their will?

I'm who believes when a woman likes you, she makes everything about her easy for you, you might miss interpret it as she being cheap or loose.

This is not true. A lady can like you and still uphold her moral standard and not dance to your every whim.

I don't believe in premarital sex so be cause I like a guy does that mean I would sleep with him before marriage? No

If I was the one you asked for nude I would have blocked you instantly because you just told and showed me you are loose. You won't even dare ask because you would realised from the start that I don't encourage such conversations.

The person asking for nudes and the person sending it are both loose. IMO

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Leilami: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
planetE:
Marry her at your own peril

Girl send you her nude you think say na only you she dey send.

Or they should marry him at their own peril? A Guy asking you for nudes and you think you are the only lady he is asking.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Papichulostunne:

People dey find line to geh money na to dey chat girls dey request for their nude be your problem.. Mtxhew

How much have you made? Elon Musk. Abeg shift!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Exceed15: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2023

Did you request for the nudes or they just sent them?
People do stupi d things when in love. If a girl sends you nude based on your request, she loves you so much, doing so cos of love. Marry her asap!
Oil dey ur head.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tombrown3:

How much have you made? Elon Musk. Abeg shift!
At least i geh better focus than begging girls for nude. People like you will atill blackmail those goat brained girls with it one day.. I just imagine you gathering them and saving them in a folder.. Sick psychopath.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Papichulostunne:
At least i geh better focus than begging girls for nude. People like you will atill blackmail those goat brained girls with it one day.. I just imagine you gathering them and saving them in a folder.. Sick psychopath.

People like you send a girl 20k transport and she ends up not visiting grin

I understand your pain, keep focusing on your job and making money, psychopath like us will end up fvcking the love of your life and impregnate her while train our child. cool

Dumbass motherfucker!

I wonder what someone who's making money always doing on my thread. Awon seriously human.

Don't fvcking mention me again.
Mofos.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by LINTUNE(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
wow... what about guys sharing those pictures on social media.. what can u say about that?
they're pussies, no real guy would do that...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Sammy5413(m): 5:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Say Cheese
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Boniwhite: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2023
following cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Everbryte: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Louder == Please increase your volume

burgermeister:

Imagine! A woman trusts you enough to send her nudes to you and you think she isn't wife material because of that? Bro, that's very low. You asked for it in the first place didn't you? undecided

Dear ladies please don't send your nudes to men or allow them record you. Same guy you sent your nudes will use it to insult you. It is morally wrong and could lead to blackmail tomorrow.

NB: I am a man. Please not all of us are to be trusted with such things. It could bite you back in the future. Shalom!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Everbryte: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2023
On the flip side, if she ask for your nude, will you send?
Will you make everything easy because you love her?

If you eventually send your nude image, is that a confirmation that you dearly love her? Do you expect that that will make her value you more?

Mcheeew!

There is this guy that I came across, and I liked him, along the line he requested that I send him my nudes. What! that came as a shock cos I couldn't imagine that sort of request, haven't heard it before - that is quite some years back, again, I met him through someone in church.
That was a big turn off for me, and himself wasn't forthcoming after that.
We were both in Lagos, not long distance

I wasn't judgemental but i just replied that, that is not part of it, which also appeared to be a turn-off for him.
It was just a few calls and messages and things came to a halt. I came to understand another perspective of responsible looking people

Tombrown3:

Really, even when I sweet talk them to doing it against their will?

I'm who believes when a woman likes you, she makes everything about her easy for you, you might miss interpret it as she being cheap or loose.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? by Tombrown3(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Everbryte:
On the flip side, if she ask for your nude, will you send?
Will you make everything easy because you love her?

If you eventually send your nude image, is that a confirmation that you dearly love her? Do you expect that that will make her value you more?

Mcheeew!

There is this guy that I came across, and I liked him, along the line he requested that I send him my nudes. What! that came as a shock cos I couldn't imagine that sort of request, haven't heard it before - that is quite some years back, again, I met him through someone in church.
That was a big turn off for me, and himself wasn't forthcoming after that.
We were both in Lagos, not long distance

I wasn't judgemental but i just replied that, that is not part of it, which also appeared to be a turn-off for him.
It was just a few calls and messages and things came to a halt. I came to understand another perspective of responsible looking people

I've met girls like you. They do worse than just sending nudes. Very pretentious, masking your clandestine activities with God and church. It's your type that brings another man's child in your marriage while making the husband believe they are his, I pity gullible men who feel the physical moral appearance you portray makes you an exception. Lol... A lot of guys these days now see through those shenanigans.

The fact you don't send nude or engage in online sexscapades does not mean you'll be a better wife than those who do.

Deal with it!

We know your type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.