Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child (6573 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by immortalmortal: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Same thing happened to my guy in PH... Dem leave pikin for us to baby sit. The child wasn't more than a year old... Messed up the whole place
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
Me sef don see where hook up babe carry preg belle wen don big already come,wan come still Bleep for money.. The guy wen call her self shock.. He had to quickly discharge her,before people him hood go think say na him give the runs girl ,abi woman belle. Things dey happen o..
My brother this pursue for money eeh

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2023
efewizey:

I laugh you
Bro me self follow you laugh ooh, I no fit marry runs babe wai get pikin oh, shei you they wine me ney

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by obinna58(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
someone like me can never knack her with her baby inside the room, but i can marry such lady. 90% of nigeria girls doing runs are tired of the life~style, they will be serious when they get married.
Goat of simps grin

5 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by simple250: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
someone like me can never knack her with her baby inside the room, but i can marry such lady. 90% of nigeria girls doing runs are tired of the life~style, they will be serious when they get married.

Heheee

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by stanvesco(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
Omo yesterday was really sad, catching cruise for the weekend, so yesterday my guy requested one hook up babe like that, so they agree on 5k, mehn wai dis babe finally arrived she come with her child oooh, my guy say over e dead body wai e go knack that girl with her child for room, so after much talks and questioning we found out that the babe was really going through alot, 5k wai they agree, we had to raise small found for her up to 21,700k, then beg her make she try get something reasonably to do and stop this kind life...So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��

She played you guys.

That's likely not her child man!
She upped he fee from 5,000 to 21,700 just from you guys!

Now place yourself in her shoes,would you want to stop?

She would get attleast 5 of such sympathisers per month.....

Which job would pay her that much?

You doubt me Change number and call her in 10days and see if she don't repeat such trickery.

Lol

13 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by BigYash: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:

My brother this pursue for money eeh
No be small o.. Its well
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Divoc19(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Heathrow44:

are u really a "babe"
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Map1(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
never marry anyone out of pity.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by virginchaser(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2023
onyeego:
Since u are morally bankrupt to have sex with a woman for a fee, I see no reason why you should feel any remorse at the sight of her child.

Wrong bros. With due respect to our women. Every lady comes with a price tag both in cash and kind in exchange for sex.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by virginchaser(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
Rubbish, no pity for any runs girls, no situation lead them to it, they choose the lifestyle, and greedy, there are alot of business they'll do to manage, with little as 10k...so stop this stupid pity, if na me, I go send her out with the baby, I don't care....

Same format.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

My brother, be careful.

Where did you even get the 90℅ from?

I am not saying you should not marry a hookup girl, but NEVER marry anyone (hookup girl or not) out of PITY.

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Sablexxxtoons: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2023
You did well...Probably majority would not with a child present
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Divoc19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

are u?
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by benqo01(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
Omo yesterday was really sad, catching cruise for the weekend, so yesterday my guy requested one hook up babe like that, so they agree on 5k, mehn wai dis babe finally arrived she come with her child oooh, my guy say over e dead body wai e go knack that girl with her child for room, so after much talks and questioning we found out that the babe was really going through alot, 5k wai they agree, we had to raise small found for her up to 21,700k, then beg her make she try get something reasonably to do and stop this kind life...So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��

EVEN THO SHE IS USING THAT AS A FORMAT OR NOT, UNA STILL GET SYMPATHY U GUYS DID WELL HOPE SHE HEED TO THE ADVICE.

2 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Babamide(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
Rubbish, no pity for any runs girls, no situation lead them to it, they choose the lifestyle, and greedy, there are alot of business they'll do to manage, with little as 10k...so stop this stupid pity, if na me, I go send her out with the baby, I don't care....
Yes, runs girls are greedy. But there is no small business they would start now that would give them the turnover hookup gives.

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Streetmovement(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You've just introduced her to a new format or grace the old format grin

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Divoc19(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Why do you want to sit in a long thing bayi?
You know me pass me? I wonder...wait lemme check my gender again
Heathrow44:

are u?
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by efewizey(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Breeze111 post=120046101]
Bro me self follow you laugh ooh, I no fit marry runs babe wai get pikin oh, shei you they wine me ney[/quote

Those onces no they love na survival them they after na why their baby daddy no they with them in the first place
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na her game.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me, let me help you set it up.

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by NomzyJust(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
You were played bro.

A woman will do anything to solicit pity.

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by UrPapa: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lawly:

You are a good man. But try fulfill this your promise shaa ooooo
lol. U know if na GNLD or Qnet
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by aimmoney9: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Iykenuwa:
Get her contact, if she's ready to do business that doesn't require much capital, I can help
The hook up business that she is doing does not need any capital........ grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by ruggedtimi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
she play una
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
BigYash:
Me sef don see where hook up babe carry preg belle wen don big already come,wan come still Bleep for money.. The guy wen call her self shock.. He had to quickly discharge her,before people him hood go think say na him give the runs girl ,abi woman belle. Things dey happen o..
na there u go know say gals are stupid and irresponsible. olosho don enter their blood sotay dem no dey reason again
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
my brother, God will bless you and your family for saying the truth. They prefer the easy way to using their hands to work

3 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:

Bro me self follow you laugh ooh, I no fit marry runs babe wai get pikin oh, shei you they wine me ney
you don fùck olosho way tell you i luv you?
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
stanvesco:

She played you guys.

That's likely not her child man!
She upped he fee from 5,000 to 21,700 just from you guys!

Now place yourself in her shoes,would you want to stop?

She would get attleast 5 of such sympathisers per month.....

Which job would pay her that much?

You doubt me Change number and call her in 10days and see if she don't repeat such trickery.

Lol
no mind the ode
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Desusi: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Iykenuwa:
Get her contact, if she's ready to do business that doesn't require much capital, I can help
Are you serious? How serious are you? Hope not for another thing more disgusted. Trust Nigerian!
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by jedaii(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
U say A hoe always a hoe
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Iykenuwa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
virginchaser:

Wrong bros. With due respect to our women. Every lady comes with a price tag both in cash and kind in exchange for sex.

How much is your Mum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / Your Timeless Old Skool Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.