Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child (6575 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Iykenuwa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
BRO, I'm still waiting for your response.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Goodlady(f): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:
Omo yesterday was really sad, catching cruise for the weekend, so yesterday my guy requested one hook up babe like that, so they agree on 5k, mehn wai dis babe finally arrived she come with her child oooh, my guy say over e dead body wai e go knack that girl with her child for room, so after much talks and questioning we found out that the babe was really going through alot, 5k wai they agree, we had to raise small found for her up to 21,700k, then beg her make she try get something reasonably to do and stop this kind life...So now my question to the house, guys if na you, you go still knach that babe like that with her pinkin for inside room...my ear open they listen to children of Eve��
You v done well. Though, selling ones body isn't the right thing to do.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Babamide:
Yes, runs girls are greedy. But there is no small business they would start now that would give them the turnover hookup gives.
high turnover but risky
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
benqo01:

EVEN THO SHE IS USING THAT AS A FORMAT OR NOT, UNA STILL GET SYMPATHY U GUYS DID WELL HOPE SHE HEED TO THE ADVICE.

you dey pity dis gals. She will go back
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Parizz: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

My brother, be careful.

Where did you even get the 90℅ from?

I am not saying you should not marry a hookup girl, but NEVER marry anyone (hookup girl or not) out of PITY.

when last did you patronise a hoe
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Parizz:
when last did you patronise a hoe

I have NEVER and will NEVER patronize prostitutes.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Graficient: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
I can never pay olosho for sex. If I no fit seduce girl, I rather do soapy. Once my eyes clear, I go back to my work
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by BigYash: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Parizz:
na there u go know say gals are stupid and irresponsible. olosho don enter their blood sotay dem no dey reason again
Walahi
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Babamide(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Parizz:
high turnover but risky
Which business no get risk??
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by galantjoe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
The gal might be using the child as cover for to get knacking

As for me, i go fuckkk her very hard, I no send.

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by galantjoe(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
stanvesco:

She played you guys.

That's likely not her child man!
She upped he fee from 5,000 to 21,700 just from you guys!

Now place yourself in her shoes,would you want to stop?

She would get attleast 5 of such sympathisers per month.....

Which job would pay her that much?

You doubt me Change number and call her in 10days and see if she don't repeat such trickery.

Lol

You re real street guy. As for me, i make sure I play by rule of engagement. I pay u you render your service. Whether u carry all your children come, na 5oue business provided that they allow me to knackkk her

It happened to me but not a child but her "sister". She come with her sister. I knackked both of them. I no send

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by efewizey(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
galantjoe:
The gal might be using the child as cover for to get knacking

As for me, i go fuckkk her very hard, I no send.
Sha wear condom

2 Likes

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Aladdin1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
galantjoe:

You re real street guy. As for me, i make sure I play by rule of engagement. I pay u you render your service. Whether u carry all your children come, na 5oue business provided that they allow me to knackkk her

It happened to me but not a child but her "sister". She come with her sister. I knackked both of them. I no send
Dem give you award after y6u knack dem both abi you rod begin bud flower?

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
End time is really nasty, traumatizing and disgusting.
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by softonicapk: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Breeze111(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Heathrow44:

are u really a "babe"
Oga focus, if she say na babe then na babe
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by virginchaser(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Iykenuwa:

How much is your Mum?

_Are you interested in meeting her?_
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
onyeego:
Since u are morally bankrupt to have sex with a woman for a fee, I see no reason why you should feel any remorse at the sight of her child.
Nah fake story
Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Breeze111:

Oga focus, if she say na babe then na babe

last I checked u were not invited to talk, so breeze out

1 Like

Re: Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child by pinkguy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol she go still go vote for tinubu or atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / I Wish I Never Met Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.