Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce (21109 Views)

4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Divoc19(f): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
And the men are happy being alone right?
Having companionship has nothing to do with marriage. We are treating marriage and divorce here.
Married or not.
Every man needs a woman same way every woman needs a man...

Cromagnon:
those women ain't happy being alone, but continue in your divorce
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:
■ I wouldn't do a thing to convince you about your perception of religion. What I will ask you is to point out one cooked up idea or theories as you defined it when Islam gives both the men and women the right to seek divorce. Is that to wield powers over your thoughts or you are simply being dishonest to yourself?
■ And I say again, don't judge Islam or any other religious groups under the faulty lens of Christianity. Islam is a perfect religion that not only speaks to your faith, it does to your logic as well.
1. Your query makes no sense since instead you are told that Religion, not divorce, is a scam, and using that scam, men set themselves up as authorities to tell you how to live your lives - marriage and divorce for instance.. undecided

2. Again, all religions are scams and have their many individual faults so no one has judged Islam by using Christianity. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by idrisaleo1: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your query makes no sense since instead you are told that Religion, not divorce, is a scam, and using that scam, men set themselves up as authorities to tell you how to live your lives - marriage and divorce for instance.. undecided

2. Again, all religions are scams and have their many individual faults so no one has judged Islam by using Christianity. undecided

Engaging you in an intellectual or honest discussion will be a waste of time. The one that wrote religion is a scam on a thread talking about divorce and you supporting that ignorant conclusion must be high on weed, at least by your comment that I'm quoting.

Again, I'm not here to preach to you. You opinion of religion, 100 per cent your wahala.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:
■Engaging you in an intellectual or honest discussion will be a waste of time. The one that wrote religion is a scam on a thread talking about divorce and you supporting that ignorant conclusion must be high on weed, at least by your comment that I'm quoting.
■ Again, I'm not here to preach to you. You opinion of religion, 100 per cent your wahala.
1. Again, religion is a system developed by men with which to wield power and control over the lives of their fellow men with. You may want to see it but this is the fact of all religions out there. It is men ruling over and deciding for other men how they ought to live their lives. undecided

2. I don't care for your preaching and what instead, you will find hard to refute given it is a fact even of the religion of Islam.. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by idrisaleo1: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, religion is a system developed by men with which to wield power and control over the lives of their fellow men with. You may want to see it but this is the fact of all religions out there. It is men ruling over and deciding for other men how they ought to live their lives. undecided

2. I don't care for your preaching and what instead, you will find hard to refute given it is a fact even of the religion of Islam.. undecided

It's fruitless engaging a man whose heart is blind. Believe whatever you want to believe.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:
■It's fruitless engaging a man whose heart is blind. Believe whatever you want to believe.
You are just miffed because you are unable to refute the stated fact regarding religions. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by idrisaleo1: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are just miffed because you are unable to refute the stated fact regarding religions. undecided

I don't care what you think of religion. I'll only challenge you again to bring out one error about Islam and you will get 1001 reasons why that construct is so. If you want to throw any religion to the gutters, I don't care a bit. Don't come with your lazy intellectual efforts for Islam.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:
■I don't care what you think of religion. I'll only challenge you again to bring out one error about Islam and you will get 1001 reasons why that construct is so. If you want to throw any religion to the gutters, I don't care a bit. Don't come with your lazy intellectual efforts for Islam.
1. Stop rambling abeg! undecided

I have made it abundantly clear from the start of this here discourse that all religions are born of men hence are all faulty. They were all created by men and since men are faulty imperfect beings, it is common sense that everything men create would be riddled with errors and faults. Attempting to deny that reveals you are not yourself working with all 8 cue balls. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by idrisaleo1: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop rambling abeg! undecided

I have made it abundantly clear from the start of this here discourse that all religions are born of men hence are all faulty. They were all created by men and since men are faulty imperfect beings, it is common sense that everything men create would be riddled with errors and faults. Attempting to deny that reveals you are not yourself working with all 8 cue balls. undecided

Point to one faulty thing about Islam, you can't. Evidence you no get, just arguing like someone that's never received any education. I didn't include formal o. "Islam is wrong ooo for baba blu reasons", then I would take your concerns seriously. For now, argue blindly with yourself.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:
■ Point to one faulty thing about Islam, you can't. Evidence you no get, just arguing like someone that's never received any education. I didn't include formal o. "Islam is wrong ooo for baba blu reasons", then I would take your concerns seriously. For now, argue blindly with yourself.
1. I can point out many actually but given this discussion is of the religion as a whole, it is best to simply wrap it up as what it is a religion and nothing more. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Cromagnon: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Divoc19:
And the men are happy being alone right?
Having companionship has nothing to do with marriage. We are treating marriage and divorce here.
Married or not.
Every man needs a woman same way every woman needs a man...

actually yeah. All the cubbies guys are happier but the wrinkld barren women are still going to find another Maga to provide and protect them. Winter is here. Dem go hiaram

Men can companion with men
Even lesbianism don't like themselves

Men don't need women
We just want puccy

Everything else we can outsource

Women however cannot survive without men
Don't be ďeceived by few women in western society

Without men producing taxes to dash women(welfare, free education, housing, child support and alimony) women would perish

Men will keep hunting and farming and running the world no problem
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Cromagnon: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Na you give them anti-depressants? undecided
I like how you choose to argue with statistics from cdc

2. So you would advice your daughter to marry so she too can get abused? undecided
or you could advise her to choose man with sense and not foolishly
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cromagnon:
■I like how you choose to argue with statistics from cdc
■ or you could advise her to choose man with sense and not foolishly
1. What CDC statistics?, undecided

2. Na by force for her to choose man? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.