Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men (42764 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Successdude(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm462Ihs_Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

These things are what cause the turbulence in marriages when your followers take it as the standard to measure their marriages and then begin to impose it on their spouses in that regard.

It'll be strange to see a man not be able to do that for his or her wife, but where it becomes a thing of compulsion it is faulty.

Let couples live the way they have been that breeds peace between them.
Keep these away from the light brains that could take this as hoo-haa this is how marriages should be and the light brains would start using it as a standard.

Hope you don't marry a very busy man and start demanding he boys fish for you.

When ordinarily that shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by reddingtonblack: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
Watch how they will say it is disrespectful for a wife to send her husband on an errand.

Apparently, you didnt read the comment, stereotyping is more convenient undecided
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by doneback04: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
I can do for every woman I love but it should not be a regular thing because once it turn something she do always u have turn an entrant boy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by newdawn2017(f): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
phorget:
My wife is my wife and not my errand woman so there's no crime in me helping her out when her hand is ”FULL”.
However there should be a limit to such assistance as women most often regard it as your duty ones you do it for the first time. Tomorrow again they will send you the same assignment even when it isnt convenient for you.
u re whining urself, cos its ur home equally as it's hers, yes the food is urs as it's equally hers. It not assistance, it ur duty as it's hers to run ur home. There should be no gender based role, do what u can & when u can, u re building & maintaining ur home as does her. undecided
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Okra and vegetables? I thought okra is a type of vegetable?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by BabbanBura(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
Watch how they will say it is disrespectful for a wife to send her husband on an errand.

I guess your disappointment pass trailer load, abi?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pimplucious: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

I am just saying...I want learn from you.If the habit is sustainable because you might later turn to your duty instead of hers.Once once looseguard and see her reaction.

lol I get you. We have had issues on this a couple of times and sure enough there are times she just have to go market like when I don’t have access to the car and she usually don’t complain. My only problem is she spent more buying stuffs than I do cos she’s not good at haggling prices and that pisses me off.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

I dey buy, cook n watch the ditches sef. Kini big deal
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Tunagee(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Why not, if only she’s a virgin.

Infact, she does not need to send me. It’s my home. I’ll definitely know what’s not in the house and what to buy. I’m good at those things. I can even arrive back from work, enter kitchen, cook soup and make swallow or whatever we wanna eat. All those things are not problem at all..

All those things can only happen if I marry her a virgin..

grin
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Amatrillion: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Me wey dey go market steady to buy food stuffs.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by MadarasBlade(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2023
newdawn2017:
u re whining urself, cos its ur home equally as it's hers, yes the food is urs as it's equally hers. It not assistance, it ur duty as it's hers to run ur home. There should be no gender based role, do what u can & when u can, u re building & maintaining ur home as does her. undecided

Madam you can run your family the way you want, but mine, there'll be gender roles. Please stop trying to shove your idea of marriage down our throat.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Jokerman(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
I do it all the time.

Sometimes I cook for both of us sef
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by saysoo: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Very foolish man.
See what social media has caused.
Why not wash pant for your wife when she comes back from work.
Animal.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids
Tell them cheesy
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by descarado: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

Does it actually matter? I really don’t see anything unusual in all of these really. One thing I hate and won’t do when she’s around is sweeping and dishes. Not like I can’t do it I just hate it. Those I like doing I do without being forced.
So u don't wash the plates you ate with?

I mean, you finish eating and your wife will carry the plates to wash?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by faceland: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Of cause, no big deal... Especially on my way back home (with this Buhari government and one year long fuel scarcity, you save time and transportation money)... The only limitation is for her to wake me up from sleep and give me list to go to market (that one na disrespect).

The legendary Ishawuru grin
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Why not, if she is not the complaining type.

Some people are simply hard to please, so they are better off left to do their own thing by themselves.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Okechinwadike: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2023
will even buy pads when coming back self, talk more of something I go even follow chop. this one na small thing na
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by MrColdsweat: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids
So men should do certain things because women find it cute?
Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by 123readygo: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
’.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Kingstanding: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
. This is new in Nigeria. 99% of married men do this in Europe or America including myselfl, it's not a special thing to me or reliable men on Western would.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pimplucious: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
descarado:

So u don't wash the plates you ate with?

I mean, you finish eating and your wife will carry the plates to wash?

Are you being sarcastic? My wife usually clear the table when I’m done eating and I don’t have to do more than taking my plate to the kitchen if I have to as I don’t have kids yet. C’mon these are no big deal.

Okay check this out… in most eatery in UK people usually clear their table after themselves when done eating. Not like you are mandated or expected to do it most do it out of curtsy. You can confirm from anybody you know living in Uk.

Now to mess with your brain I actually do the dishes sometimes but wifey do it most times.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by xenten: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

I buy bread, pepper, vegetables, sanitary pad etc. I want peace and love
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Realestatevixen: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:

My brother... na normal thing. Yesterday, i still asked my husband to stop by and help me buy okro and tomato on his way back from barbing his hair. He was the one that called me to ask which vegetable I would use to cook the soup, then I realised I forgot to ask him to buy uziza. So you see, if you aren't ready for such sacrifices,then don't bother o. I love hubby 100%. Guy is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Enny2013:
My husband can do all dese for me,but I don't like it. I won't allow my husband entering d market n pricing items.
He can buy bread and provisions in supermarkets. I don't lyk my man in the market. I just hate dat as a person.
How can a well dressed man from d office b buying soup items for his wife in d mkt?
Is he a bachelor?

Oh lawd. Here comes a REAL Woman! cool

I don Screenshot ur comments and ur Username! smiley

Apart from Pregnancy and Illness cases for a Wife, Why will a Man enter Market and be Pricing Foodstuffs?

Society does Not want to Agree dat Certain Things are Meant for Men and Some, for Women!

Can a Husband send his Wife to Buy him Generator Repair Tools as she is coming back from Home? sad embarassed
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Bloggz74(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2023
The message is not the problem but how, manner and motive it was sent.

nwekeugochukwu:

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by ChronicGp(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2023
I just finished cooking for us�

Marriage Life is Sweet.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by sparko1(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:

That is bullocks, I do send food to my girlfriend when were dating, she works Sundays while I don't.

There's no big, as a matter of fact, kitchen related stuff is not gender specific as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Buksaylor: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

What is there?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by ibkayee(f): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2023
‘For your wife’ as if he won’t be consuming the food she’s preparing

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Sukkyy2010: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Its called wife which depicts a life time partner and we're both bound to help each other. If she can offer her endless act of services to me by cooking good food for me his husband in other to stay healthy washes my clothes etc. I never any big deal i
Lo

O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.