Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men (42804 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Enny2013(f): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Oh lawd. Here comes a REAL Woman! cool

I don Screenshot ur comments and ur Username! smiley

Apart from Pregnancy and Illness cases for a Wife, Why will a Man enter Market and be Pricing Foodstuffs?

Society does Not want to Agree dat Certain Things are Meant for Men and Some, for Women!

Can a Husband send his Wife to Buy him Generator Repair Tools as she is coming back from Home? sad embarassed

Smiling***
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by guychidile: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yes and no,depending on your relationship with her..gba ham.
We move
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by nedekid: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
This one is what you call yeye post or rather question from this pastor.
Which man does not do grocery shopping?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by NovusHomo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm462Ihs_Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why is that your friggin' business?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by chinae(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Will even do the cooking if she isn't at home when I got back.

No big deal.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by BigBen23(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm462Ihs_Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

With all pleasure. Soup wet I enjoy most naa you the talk about
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by emmaodet: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
CaveAdullam:

It's heartbreaking.

Many men are trying to make their relationship work by all means possible, despite the fact they know that the marriage has reached the point of no return. They rather succumb to the wills and demands of their lovely wives and play her game - which are the supposedly tiny threads that hold the remaining fragments of the marriage.

A truckload of them still begs for sex. They still act like teenagers so that they can remain on her whitelist. So-called the head of the family - the protector and the provider. Gosh!

Many of them are seeing "shege" in their marriage but are too ashamed to speak out, too effeminate to restore order, and have been gaslighted to accept such derogation in the name of "marriage isn't for small boys but strong men like them".

Ironically, the kids they do this for will grow up not respecting him and lose the burning touch of masculinity embedded in fatherhood. These men keep making caricatures of themselves in the name of love and romance.

Men do enable nonsense, and women never fail to copy and return in a harder way.

Sigh.

I won’t blame those men much.
They wanted to make their wives happy and the home peaceful but in the process, it will turn to something else.
Also, it is always very very hard to change something you have started later in the marriage.
Example- I do wash plates for my wife occasionally when I notice she is very busy or lay the bed but after a while, I noticed she took it as normal.
She won’t lay the bed while watching the tv until after 10 in the evening, expecting me to go and lay the bed.
So when I noticed this after doing it consecutively for 3 days, had to tell myself enough.
Told her she has to be laying the bed by 9pm but she countered that anyone can lay the bed and it doesn’t have to be mandatorily her. I told her as a matter of fact it is her duty and because I am helping out doesn’t mean it is my job and if anyone can do it, why has she not been doing it then? After all, anyone can do it.
So told her henceforth, I am not doing it again.
She formed angry, laid the bed why nagging regularly. I didn’t even look her side for more than 2 days before she came back to her senses. She called her mum and asked her if it is the duty of a woman to be laying the bed or any of the couple can do it but her mum fell her hand and told her it is the duty of a wife to lay the bed her husband will sleep on.
I don’t even care whether the mum supported her or not, have made my decision and if she is not comfortable with it, she can take a walk.
Any man that is not strong will not be able to deal with a modern woman and there are many reason modern men are compromising- they share the house bill so the woman will always push back for a better deal. After all, she is also paying part of the bill.
A man that takes care of his bills will hardly take shit from a woman.
I told my wife if she continues like this, then it is better to have a house maid than a wife because if am giving her and the kids 200k per month, a house cleaner comes twice a week to clean the house and wash the clothes etc yet to cook promptly and take care of the general home is still a problem, then a maid is more productive than a wife aside sex.
If I hire a maid of 50k per month, she will cook my food daily, wash my clothes, take care of my kids etc so while pay 200k for a wife then?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
If she's very busy.... I'll assist her .. But if she's doing nothing... Then she's trying to insult me...

Had a girl who was always very busy.....She will send the list and I will go to the market to get food items... I was working from home, she closes 4pm but gets home very late coz of distance and hold ups....

So, there's nothing there...

So, why didn't you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Realestatevixen: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Peradventure he goes broke for 1yr, the love will d!e off..

I pity married men

You have a myopic view about life.

Grow up!!!
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Oyiboman69: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids

EVERYDAY YOU SILLY AND DISGUSTING KIDS WOULD COME HERE TO WRITE NONSENSE...THERE ARE VERY BAD WOMEN IN THIS WORLD,BUT A FEW GOOD ONES,BUT STILL IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET A GOOD WOMAN,YOU WILL STILL MALTREAT HER,AND WHEN A MAN APPRECIATES THE GOOD WIFE,YOU CALL HIM A SIMP...foolish kids that will claim what they are not on nairaland...if the world is made up of you guys in real life..na so so war we go dey fight...liars,you will even wash your girlfriend's undies not even wife o..and you come here to write trash
don't say what you don't know... most women will call you names saying you don't want to be cheated....

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by kcowen(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Edusouls:
of course men are the chosen ones, Created in the complete image of their father, that’s why we rule this world it’s authority from heaven, so it’s irreversible, so alpha male thing is natural, honestly speaking u sound too calm and nice , and ur wife influences u a lot, women love such men, man up bro
grin grin grin grin you honestly don't know me,am that kind of person that will kill,skin you and bury you where even the joint effort of CIA, KGB, MI6, Mossad, ISI, MSS and RAW, wont be able to find

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by descarado: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
pimplucious:

Are you being sarcastic? My wife usually clear the table when I’m done eating and I don’t have to do more than taking my plate to the kitchen if I have to as I don’t have kids yet. C’mon these are no big deal.

Okay check this out… in most eatery in UK people usually clear their table after themselves when done eating. Not like you are mandated or expected to do it most do it out of curtsy. You can confirm from anybody you know living in Uk.

Now to mess with your brain I actually do the dishes sometimes but wifey do it most times.
Eatery you said. People are paid to clear the table.
In your home, I repeat, in your home, unless you have a paid hired hand, you have no reason not to take up the plates you used and wash.

See proud haughty spirit.
When you guys are supposed to act like men with balls against men from other countries that neo- colonised you, you transfer that to your equal all in the name of marriage.

I've been married for a long time and trust me, you wouldn't want to know who my husband is but from courtship till today, unless I'm doing dishes when he finished eating, he usually clean after himself. I don't dish food for him. He can wash every other person's plates and what have you if he is doing dishes. His manhood is still intact. His respect is intact. He is the man and father of the house. His children are learning how to behave as me that value and respects women. No wonder Nigerian women transfer bottled up aggression to poor maids or even kids cos our men feel too proud to be humane. We wonder why there is so much low self esteem among Nigerian men. Cos their fathers don't know what home training is.
They assume its by being aloof as showing their humane side will make their women ride over them. What inferiority complex!
Fact is that countries who do that are zillion times better than you guys. Its a fantasy that will never materialise for Nigeria to be like such countries Cos you lot decided not to accept reality. Reality that your wife is your equal and not property. In this 2023, a human being still waits for his wife to dish out food and clear table after eating Cos he has penis. And if their sons start beating up their girlfriends, they will ask why he is violent. Seeds planted by their father.

Massaging ego never build a home, community or country. Nigeria is a failed country, thanks to our men who can't wash common plates they ate from in their home.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
descarado:

In your home, I repeat, in your home, unless you have a paid hired hand, you have no reason not to take up the plates you used and wash.

When you guys are supposed to act like men with balls against men from other countries that neo- colonised you, you transfer that to your equal all in the name of marriage.

I've been married for a long time and trust me, you wouldn't want to know who my husband is but from courtship till today, unless I'm doing dishes when he finished eating, he usually clean after himself. I don't dish food for him. He can wash every other person's plates and what have you if he is doing dishes. His manhood is still intact. His respect is intact. He is the man and father of the house. His children are learning how to behave as me that value and respects women. No wonder Nigerian women transfer bottled up aggression to poor maids or even kids cos our men feel too proud to be humane. We wonder why there is so much low self esteem among Nigerian men. Cos their fathers don't know what home training is.
They assume its by being aloof as showing their humane side will make their women ride over them. What inferiority complex!
Fact is that countries who do that are zillion times better than you guys. Its a fantasy that will never materialise for Nigeria to be like such countries Cos you lot decided not to accept reality. Reality that your wife is your equal and not property. In this 2023, a human being still waits for his wife to dish out food and clear table after eating Cos he has penis. And if their sons start beating up their girlfriends, they will ask why he is violent. Seeds planted by their father.

Massaging ego never build a home, community or country. Nigeria is a failed country, thanks to our men who can't wash common plates they ate from in their home.

And your brok€ father collected bride price

I thought you guys are equal..

Woke b!tch
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kingstanding:
. With your statement , you're very stupid. Why saying I'm weak and have no balls? You this nonentity. You can do that in America not in UK. I will never share bill 50/50 with my partner.

You cant share bills with your wife cos you a slave, okay, you can comfortably share houschores with your wife.. You simps are the problem,
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Testimony1988(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sure, I go on errands for my wife.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Princewell2012(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Why not, if only she’s a virgin.

Infact, she does not need to send me. It’s my home. I’ll definitely know what’s not in the house and what to buy. I’m good at those things. I can even arrive back from work, enter kitchen, cook soup and make swallow or whatever we wanna eat. All those things are not problem at all..

All those things can only happen if I marry her a virgin..

grin grin not really she doesn't have to be a virgin , I do that always. In fact I even show my wife this thread and she just laugh .
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Princewell2012:

grin grin not really she doesn't have to be a virgin , I do that always. In fact I even show my wife this thread and she just laugh .
Lol.
Abi nah.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
look bro,any man or woman happily married and tells you he or she doesn't do things to please his or her partner is a big liar...forget all these alpha nonsense you kids claim online, marry your wife,the way that works for you...have a great year...I laugh when you people throw that word simp around... Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
since you ain't a fan of relationship or MARRIAGE.. Don't you think you are only adding more to your frustration by reading, commenting and trying to prove a point in Marital and relationship issues?...son save yourself the stress and stick to your beliefs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Edusouls(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
kcowen:

grin grin grin grin you honestly don't know me,am that kind of person that will kill,skin you and bury you where even the joint effort of CIA, KGB, MI6, Mossad, ISI, MSS and RAW, wont be able to find
hei calm down bro, killing and skinning are not a Good things, we are created to do Good and not evil…have a nice weekend
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
@Topic: married to a man that hates going to the market. Hasn't gone in years.

Does supermarket runs when required.

I also hate people going to the market for me. I love the walk the length of the market, take in new products available, interact with sellers & co-buyers and haggle prices with sellers.

It is my opportunity to interact with my community/society.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pimplucious: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
descarado:

Oh now I can see where you are coming from… you are too eager to make a feminist point you looked past the fact that we are on the same side. Maybe you should go back, read my posts to get a better understanding of my point. Besides I thought you were a dude.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by newdawn2017(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

If they tell you vvomen to start sharing bills 50/50, you will cry..

F00lish be!ngs.
u ygly p*g! undecided if a woman earns hire, its only normal she brings in more.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by newdawn2017(f): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Madam you can run your family the way you want, but mine, there'll be gender roles. Please stop trying to shove your idea of marriage down our throat.
glad d women re awakening to such toxic patriarchal system of running family.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by fabolousneyo: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
No big deal there , I assist my wife ,it's a matter of understanding .Marriage is a partnership contract.If truly you love your family it's not a big deal
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by omobolarinwa1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Market.wey i de go.steady for.my.self I love.cooking and for my loved ones.moreover if I finally get married in the nearest future I will be cooking once in a while.for my.family.a.surprise atleast few time a month...therefore nothing bad to cook.or go to market for your family to eat..
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 5:52am On Jan 16, 2023
newdawn2017:
u ygly p*g! undecided if a woman earns hire, its only normal she brings in more.

See this f!shy sm£lly vvoman oo..

If bills are to be shared 50/50, you dement€d f!shes will cry foul..

I pity the simp that married a walking L!zard like you
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by CaveAdullam: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2023
emmaodet:

I won’t blame those men much.
They wanted to make their wives happy and the home peaceful but in the process, it will turn to something else.
Also, it is always very very hard to change something you have started later in the marriage.
Example- I do wash plates for my wife occasionally when I notice she is very busy or lay the bed but after a while, I noticed she took it as normal.
She won’t lay the bed while watching the tv until after 10 in the evening, expecting me to go and lay the bed.
So when I noticed this after doing it consecutively for 3 days, had to tell myself enough.
Told her she has to be laying the bed by 9pm but she countered that anyone can lay the bed and it doesn’t have to be mandatorily her. I told her as a matter of fact it is her duty and because I am helping out doesn’t mean it is my job and if anyone can do it, why has she not been doing it then? After all, anyone can do it.
So told her henceforth, I am not doing it again.
She formed angry, laid the bed why nagging regularly. I didn’t even look her side for more than 2 days before she came back to her senses. She called her mum and asked her if it is the duty of a woman to be laying the bed or any of the couple can do it but her mum fell her hand and told her it is the duty of a wife to lay the bed her husband will sleep on.
I don’t even care whether the mum supported her or not, have made my decision and if she is not comfortable with it, she can take a walk.
Any man that is not strong will not be able to deal with a modern woman and there are many reason modern men are compromising- they share the house bill so the woman will always push back for a better deal. After all, she is also paying part of the bill.
A man that takes care of his bills will hardly take shit from a woman.
I told my wife if she continues like this, then it is better to have a house maid than a wife because if am giving her and the kids 200k per month, a house cleaner comes twice a week to clean the house and wash the clothes etc yet to cook promptly and take care of the general home is still a problem, then a maid is more productive than a wife aside sex.
If I hire a maid of 50k per month, she will cook my food daily, wash my clothes, take care of my kids etc so while paying 200k for a wife then?

Men have never had issues taking care of women. The average man can cater to a woman so far the average woman is ready to make things work for the good of the relationship. If a relationship seems difficult for men today, it's because the average woman aims for what's above her, yet she doesn't have the required value and character, and personality to attain that which she desires. I get the point about hypergamy, however, in terms of value, the average man still supersedes. The problem is that the modern woman uses the top <20% of ultra-rich and powerful men as a benchmark to judge the >80% of other men.

Women are like children, it's the boundary you set for them, and they'll follow, once you abandon that boundary, and grant them a leeway to do their thing, they go off the mark and cause problems to themselves, family, and society at hand. That's why their so-called rights are impeded in some parts of the world, especially Islamic nations and middle-east. Compare them with their counterparts in the West and you'll see the glaring reasons.

Women love to test your boundary. Ignore them at your peril. They don't care whether you love them or not, once you goof, the relationship becomes a mess. You must always hold your ground.

Social media is another reason they behave absurdly because they've inculcated gibberish from there.

Kudos for maintaining your rank.

Brb.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by maxzzo1(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Haba na normal thing, sometimes
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by MadarasBlade(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2023
descarado:

What a better way to tell the world you married a slowpoke. What's wrong with women doing the dishes and washing plates? Some men can be so funny lol. A man's job is to hustle hard and provide for his family, this is what you get when your wife splits the bill with you. Common to wash plate, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.