Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men (42771 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by BRATISLAVA: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
doneback04:
I can do for every woman I love but it should not be a regular thing because once it turn something she do always u have turn an entrant boy

But you have turned her into an errand girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by NutFunny: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:
If she's very busy.... I'll assist her .. But if she's doing nothing... Then she's trying to insult me...

Had a girl who was always very busy.....She will send the list and I will go to the market to get food items... I was working from home, she closes 4pm but gets home very late coz of distance and hold ups....

So, there's nothing there...
May God Almighty bless you
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You were making Sense until you started yarning dust like a simp man.

Which one is women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs? Are you doing it to please and worship her or what?

Bros, a Sane man would of course purchase and fill his house with lots and lots of foodstuffs and not those rubbish you wrote above. Oga you don't do things to please a woman. Stop sounding like a simp
look bro,any man or woman happily married and tells you he or she doesn't do things to please his or her partner is a big liar...forget all these alpha nonsense you kids claim online, marry your wife,the way that works for you...have a great year...I laugh when you people throw that word simp around... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Our women are gradually getting western balls now.
it's nothing though.. couples Should do what works for them
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kingstanding:
. This is new in Nigeria. 99% of married men do this in Europe or America including myselfl, it's not a special thing to me or reliable men on Western would.
thank you...because the way these kids throw the word simp online,makes me wonder if they really know the meaning...is it possible to be happily married and never do things to please your wife sometimes?..no matter how small?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by StJasper(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian televangelist, Mike Bamiloye took to his Instagram page to ask men a question pertaining to running errands for their wives, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm462Ihs_Kd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I do that more than her. I always assist her with house chores. The only thing I don't do is the laundry.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

So men should do certain things because women find it cute?
Radarada
whether you like it or not..every happily married man does one thing or to the other to please his wife...no matter how little..forget this alpha nonsense you see online...
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by confydoedowaye(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don wash my wife pants before when she was indisposed.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
womenareapezz:
marriage is for men then who are the ones divorcing? undecided
Children undecided

Think before you open your gutter to talk
I'm only responsible for what I write...not what you choose to understand...happy new year
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Martinez39s(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Apparently, I see a lot of simps on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
tctrills:

Everyone feels they have the best recipe for marriage. Oga, no two marriages are the same. Know this and know peace.
no recipe...this is not a recipe...it's a fact...she is have to ask you to get something at some point...do what works for you
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids

STFU, marriage is for simps..

Women respect their babydads and pastors than their husbands..

Babydads dont own up their sh!ts, you simps(husbands) own up their sh!ts
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Edusouls:
kai see one of them silly and shameless simps, one reason the male gender is taken for a ride by fish brain pussy’s are people like you
Lol... everything na simp for una...well,it shows are shallow minded you are if you see things done in marriage as a woman using her pussy to control the man...what a poor ideology...I speak of marriage not your roadside boyfriend-girlfriend nonsense
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

STFU, marriage is for simps..
Women respect their babydads and pastors than their husbands..
Babydads dont own up their sh!ts, you simps(husbands) own up their sh!ts

your opinion and perspective...good for you
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Graficient: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
After giving her monthly upkeep money, I still go to the market occasionally. And I always buy in bulk.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Neyoohpompy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Finished man with a little touch of sense
Burster55:
It's nothing Sir, I would gladly do more than all that. She's my wife, not my house maid. I love her. And will do it. After all, I will eat of the food she would prepare from these items, so what's the big deal?
I will wash even her panties.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
kinibigdeal:

Only a married man can be this specific. Bro, it is frustrating. It is our cross grin
na so o..but it's far better than being a foolishly frustrated alpha male as we see online...using the word simp randomly... Lol
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by 1Dray(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
I willing do it without her asking me to. I don't like exposing my wife to harsh weather conditions.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oga go and rest.. this is not a big deal, my mom still send my dad to market its nothing
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by StrongAlphMale: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
look bro,any man or woman happily married and tells you he or she doesn't do things to please his or her partner is a big liar...forget all these alpha nonsense you kids claim online, marry your wife,the way that works for you...have a great year...I laugh when you people throw that word simp around... Lol

Ain't no fan of relationships, dating nor marriage son. However, at the bolded, that's exactly what you should have said since. Everyone with his cross.

The moment you start pleasing a girl you're in a relationship with, let alone in marriage, that is day you become less of a man in authority. Simps will do anything to please a girl and make her happy. Bros, this is plain stupidity and foolishness. I was shocked when your fellow simp man in the comment box said he wouldn't mind Washing his wife's panties.

May we never raised simp men like you and the other guy. I'm very sure his father must be regretting in pains wherever he is now.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
your opinion and perspective...good for you

Errand soy boy..

Tell your wife to start sharing bills with you 50/50 that you ain't her slave...

Men like you are the problem, I wonder who raised you.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by SpartanJ: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Even if you had bought the items home as a surprise, Na Problem!

Tried it once, my car boot was full with food items and it backfired, apparently I had paid almost twice of the actual price. It was a huge loss to her even though it was my money.

This was 5 years ago. I have since learnt to mind my business.

Imagine, Caterer's hubby wey wan surprise him wife with food items.

Just passing through.... Lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Raxxye(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Me wey be my wife errand boy!
Na wa o!
I do it every other day!
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by DWJOBScom(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids

Louder please ��
You are not audible enough abeg
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Ain't no fan of relationships, dating nor marriage son. However, at the bolded, that's exactly what you should have said since. Everyone with his cross.

The moment you start pleasing a girl you're in a relationship with, let alone in marriage, that is day you become less of a man in authority. Simps will do anything to please a girl and make her happy. Bros, this is plain stupidity and foolishness. I was shocked when your fellow simp man in the comment box said he wouldn't mind Washing his wife's panties.

May we never raised simp men like you and the other guy. I'm very sure his father must be regretting in pains wherever he is now.
since you ain't a fan of relationship or MARRIAGE.. Don't you think you are only adding more to your frustration by reading, commenting and trying to prove a point in Marital and relationship issues?...son save yourself the stress and stick to your beliefs
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Errand soy boy..

Tell your wife to start sharing bills with you 50/50 that you ain't her slave...

Men like you are the problem, I wonder who raised you.
don't be a slave to rigidity and stupidity...I know woman that share bills even 40/60...you generalising makes you sound weak and threatened by the female gender
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Edusouls:
Am an alpha male trained by an alpha male father, we don’t do that, except half blood and numerous simping men we have nowadays in the society letting themselves down, worshiping pussy, one major reason women have totally lost respect for men, the real men have gone extinct

Woow, there is hope for the male child.. I wonder who raised thos soy boys called married men..

My father has never gone to the market to buy any food stuff,I mean men are sooo weak..

Highest na supermarket.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
don't be a slave to rigidity and stupidity...I know woman that share bills even 40/60...you generalising makes you sound weak and threatened by the female gender

I mean 50/50, who was talking about 60 here?

Share the bills equally since you aint her slave and she ain't your slave,boy.
Abi you be Olodo..

You men are so weak.. Just Imagine what a man over 30 can say..

Men are gone: spits..
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pyyxxaro: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zeel007:

Are you sure of what you just said or you just made it up

Am very serious, even now they are there ...

Love is really blind grin
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by dwisedgreat: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yes .......even while going to office I do buy smoked fish sef. Take to office and back home after work.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

I mean 50/50, who was talking about 60 here?

Share the bills equally since you aint her slave and she ain't your slave,boy.
Abi you be Olodo..

You men are so weak.. Just Imagine what a man over 30 can say..

Men are gone: spits..
I mean the woman paying 60 and the man 40..I really pity people that takes cow dungs like you seriously
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by CaveAdullam: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Martinez39s:
Apparently, I see a lot of simps on this thread.

It's heartbreaking.

Many men are trying to make their relationship work by all means possible, despite the fact they know that the marriage has reached the point of no return. They rather succumb to the wills and demands of their lovely wives and play her game - which are the supposedly tiny threads that hold the remaining fragments of the marriage.

A truckload of them still begs for sex. They still act like teenagers so that they can remain on her whitelist. So-called the head of the family - the protector and the provider. Gosh!

Many of them are seeing "shege" in their marriage but are too ashamed to speak out, too effeminate to restore order, and have been gaslighted to accept such derogation in the name of "marriage isn't for small boys but strong men like them".

Ironically, the kids they do this for will grow up not respecting him and lose the burning touch of masculinity embedded in fatherhood. These men keep making caricatures of themselves in the name of love and romance.

Men do enable nonsense, and women never fail to copy and return in a harder way.

Sigh.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.