Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men (42770 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
I can go to the market for my wife. My not going has got dickshit to do with being a man or not. I absolutely resent being in a market (and bank, police station and hospital).

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Phamo0:

Alright Mr slave master. Fortunately you can only enslave your wife with chores.

And your wife can only enslave you with bills..

Soy boy!
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by kinibigdeal(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
na so o..but it's far better than being a foolishly frustrated alpha male as we see online...using the word simp randomly... Lol

Its a joy for me to do anything for my wife. She's my wife so I cant be a simp for my wife. Most people that give opinion online are not yet married. Some are still seeking admission into the University. So things are beyond there age
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
kinibigdeal:

Its a joy for me to do anything for my wife. She's my wife so I cant be a simp for my wife. Most people that give opinion online are not yet married. Some are still seeking admission into the University. So things are beyond there age
you have said it all...may your marriage continue to bloosom

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
newdawn2017:
u re whining urself, cos its ur home equally as it's hers, yes the food is urs as it's equally hers. It not assistance, it ur duty as it's hers to run ur home. There should be no gender based role, do what u can & when u can, u re building & maintaining ur home as does her. undecided

If they tell you vvomen to start sharing bills 50/50, you will cry..

F00lish be!ngs.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
I dey buy, cook n watch the ditches sef. Kini big deal

simp and more
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kingstanding:
. This is new in Nigeria. 99% of married men do this in Europe or America including myselfl, it's not a special thing to me or reliable men on Western would.

In America, the bills is shared 50/50..many of you married men are soo weak and stup!d to have balls
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Killermamba: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
if you ain't ready to do things like these, DON'T MARRY because women find it cute to ask you to buy stuffs on your way back home...know this and know peace... marriage is for men not some silly poorly raised kids

EVERYDAY YOU SILLY AND DISGUSTING KIDS WOULD COME HERE TO WRITE NONSENSE...THERE ARE VERY BAD WOMEN IN THIS WORLD,BUT A FEW GOOD ONES,BUT STILL IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET A GOOD WOMAN,YOU WILL STILL MALTREAT HER,AND WHEN A MAN APPRECIATES THE GOOD WIFE,YOU CALL HIM A SIMP...foolish kids that will claim what they are not on nairaland...if the world is made up of you guys in real life..na so so war we go dey fight...liars,you will even wash your girlfriend's undies not even wife o..and you come here to write trash
bros I like you, I think say na only me dey feel this way here
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by jibrilELsudan: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
ODE

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Killermamba:
bros I like you, I think say na only me dey feel this way here
I ignore always...but the thing is just too much these days
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Realestatevixen:

My brother... na normal thing. Yesterday, i still asked my husband to stop by and help me buy okro and tomato on his way back from barbing his hair. He was the one that called me to ask which vegetable I would use to cook the soup, then I realised I forgot to ask him to buy uziza. So you see, if you aren't ready for such sacrifices,then don't bother o. I love hubby 100%. Guy is out of this world.

Peradventure he goes broke for 1yr, the love will d!e off..

I pity married men
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by sinola(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Guys, don't start what you cannot finish.

I still dey on one matter with my wife on one issue now

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Killermamba: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
I ignore always...but the thing is just too much these days
I still feel most of this guys are poorly Raised teenagers who knows nothing about the real reality.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
see this boy o.. asking how many women in Nigeria earn more than men...Bros,your foolishness na grade one ..let me just leave you peacefully to die in your arrogance...see how bitterness and negativity has crippled your mindset...YOU ARE UNREDEEMABLE

weak man, make your wife finish you patapata..
I know its your wife that is paying your bills, weak soul with deflated balls
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Killermamba:
I still feel most of this guys are poorly Raised teenagers who knows nothing about the real reality.
yes..and some of them are influence by hard drugs
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Anonymous09: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
Why not, if only she’s a virgin.

Infact, she does not need to send me. It’s my home. I’ll definitely know what’s not in the house and what to buy. I’m good at those things. I can even arrive back from work, enter kitchen, cook soup and make swallow or whatever we wanna eat. All those things are not problem at all..

Whereas yo not a virgin grin grin

All those things can only happen if I marry her a virgin..
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Killermamba: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
rickpat:
yes..and some of them are influence by hard drugs
. The drugs are a norm for them these days, they don't hide it anymore
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Killermamba:
. The drugs are a norm for them these days, they don't hide it anymore
it's a Shame
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by alezzy13: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
No big deal. I even cook and serve her.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Hezmatosky: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
I do that on my own not u sending me kiss she kukuma know say she no fit try am

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by rickpat(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

weak man, make your wife finish you patapata..
I know its your wife that is paying your bills, weak soul with deflated balls
bush pigs like you,your wife will buy a car and you will threaten her that the day she tells anybody that she bought the car with her money that the marriage is over...

may God give you the bad woman that you deserve...fools like you don't deserve a good woman...ode!!
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Nyascobar1414: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Martinez39s:
Apparently, I see a lot of simps on this thread.

Martin, I am disappointed...

A man must acquire an atom of f00lishness to get married..

Imagine the bulls!ts..

If its paying and sharing bills equally,the vvomen will tell them its a mans work
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by bizzibodi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
What kind of silly question is this?
Is Ishaworu not aware such things happens everytime?
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Kingstanding: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

In America, the bills is shared 50/50..many of you married men are soo weak and stup!d to have balls
. With your statement , you're very stupid. Why saying I'm weak and have no balls? You this nonentity. You can do that in America not in UK. I will never share bill 50/50 with my partner.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Every Marriage is unique.

A man that is respected in marriage will gladly do it without his ego feeling threatened.

But then its not everyman that fits into this category because they simply cannot do it even if they have very good marriages. E.g Otedola, Dangote and the rest of the wealthy and famous men.

Dem don pass that level.

A maids Dey do that.

The day dem try do am, e go enter front page
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by pikechukwu6(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
And who was his bride
jesusjnr2020:
Of course, Jesus served His own bride, so it shouldn't be an issue for any true follower of His.

It's important though that the bride understands the purpose so as not to abuse it.

Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
pikechukwu6:
And who was his bride
His church.
Re: Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wickedfact:

Check the responses of men on the thread and see how you just advertised your stupidity.
I was going to quote her to say similar thing to her...But Alas! You did justice to it.

That's how they use reverse psychology to turn a cool thread to gender war, then play victim when you spot their unhealthy acts.

Kudos to the guys that commented first..

To the topic, it is something cute for some men to do self..Isn't marriage more of sacrifice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.