Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers (3484 Views)

Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / When You See Your Pastor As God...the Late T.B Joshua Built A Mosque? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by sonmvayina(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:
I was reading my Bible and I come across this bible verse. I ask so many pastor to explain this verse but all are just saying something else, cause the bible verse was very specific. I guess because it doesn't align with there believe.... But the bible can't be lying na...

John: 5 vs 26-29.

26,For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27,And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28,Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29,And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

If this verse is saying the dead will raise again to face judgement. Then why are they preaching that once a man dies he is going to face judgement. Those that mean there is going to be two judgement?...

The gospel of John is different from the other three in terms of setting, theme, and duration. It is a big shift from the other three...The Catholic church rarely reads from it......

But it is in John we have the Christology.....where jesus is now made a god..

So many things are wrong with that gospel
I will advice you not to pay any attention to it...
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Eviana(f): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
The book of John-- the absolute most important rendition of Jesus Christ, out of the 4 synoptic gospels.....the one that should NOT be ignored...regardless of if a church reads it or not. That church is not the standard for reading the Word of God.

John the revelator and author of the book of Revelation, Jesus' beloved and trusted disciple/friend, and who rightfully wrote that Jesus is the Son of God and God.....

No wonder the person above would advise the OP to reject it.

Mercy......have mercy.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:
I was reading my Bible and I come across this bible verse. I ask so many pastor to explain this verse but all are just saying something else, cause the bible verse was very specific. I guess because it doesn't align with there believe.... But the bible can't be lying na...

26,For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27,And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28,Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29,And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

If this verse is saying the dead will raise again to face judgement. Then why are they preaching that once a man dies he is going to face judgement. Those that mean there is going to be two judgement?...

Why are you confusing yourself ?
The last verse makes it explicit enough.
No one faces judgement immediately after then but while those that deserve damnation await judgement with suffering, those not for damnation await judgement in the purgatory.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
■Why are you confusing yourself ?
The last verse makes it explicit enough.
No one faces judgement immediately after then but while those that deserve damnation await judgement with suffering, those not for damnation await judgement in the purgatory.
Where is the claim in bold found in that passage quoted by the Op which you pretend to explain? undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
petra1:

The final end of the wicked is no it hell fire but Lake of fire

Okay Jo, thank you for teaching me.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by NNTR: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

Image123:
You're really a naira marley boy. So because you didn't get answer to a question, you stopped church, dey play. You are doing yourself and yourself.
When a sinner dies, he goes to hell which is like police cell. On the final day of judgment, he goes to hell fire, which is like prison.

petra1:
The final end of the wicked is no it hell fire but Lake of fire

Image123:
Okay Jo, thank you for teaching me.
Revelation 20:14
'Then death and Hades [the realm of the dead] (i.e. hell) were thrown into the lake of fire.
This is the second death, the lake of fire [the eternal separation from God].
'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by jeromestarks: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What you claim here is not scriptural. undecided

2. Again, all what you claim here has no bearing in scripture. undecided

3. Again, all of this has no bearing in scripture. lipsrsealed

4. CONCLUSION is instead that all what you believe are born of delusions and not actual knowledge of the Gospel and Truth of God.. undecided
You're a chicken. I even thought I was discussing with a bible student not knowing that it is one chicken.

Read revelation 13:5
42 months is equivalent to 3 1/2 years.
I won't even explain anything to you again.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
■You're a chicken. I even thought I was discussing with a bible student not knowing that it is one chicken.
■Read revelation 13:5 42 months is equivalent to 3 1/2 years. I won't even explain anything to you again.
1. I am a chicken for pointing out that none of your assertions have scriptural foundations to them? undecided

2. Again, you cannot spin stories around the 42 weeks written in that verse and proclaim your stories are scriptural as a result. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Emeraldicon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

There are two kind of judgements.

The first is the one we get immediately after death. This is a final judgement that will seal your destination. Hell or Heaven.

Then at the end of time there will be a final judgement were everyone will be there. This is to show to everyone why this person went to hell and that person went to heaven.

The first judgement is personal while the last will be general. But your first judge will determine your destination. The last is just like to show to everyone why you merited that destination so that none can say God is partial.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emeraldicon:
■There are two kind of judgements. The first is the one we get immediately after death. This is a final judgement that will seal your destination. Hell or Heaven.
■Then at the end of time there will be a final judgement were everyone will be there. This is to show to everyone why this person went to hell and that person went to heaven.
■The first judgement is personal while the last will be general. But your first judge will determine your destination. The last is just like to show to everyone why you merited that destination so that none can say God is partial.
1. Where is this first judgment taught in the Gospel of Jesus Christ? undecided

2. Where is this judgment written in scripture and why would God need to announce the reason for His, according to you, first judgment to everyone? undecided

3. Where are all these ideas of yours taken from in scripture? undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Rickmann: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

Forget whatever any pastor says, you have ur Bible, follow it. Many of these pastors are hungry, they will only tell you what you want to hear..they'll only teach whatever suits their belief. This verses are clear and they reiterate just what is written in the book of revelations, that the dead in Christ will rise first and live eternally while the sinners will rise to face eternal damnation in hell.

All this happens after the second coming, the rapture and it happening once. There is no such thing as being judged twice.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Spy360(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

The bolded means that there's a specific timing for this event to take place. Before then, anything remains a possibility.

Hope this helps
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by ZiiVentures: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

Are you trying to tell me that there is a judgement that is not final? Are you saying there is two types of judgement?

Where is it written in the bible that after death comes judgement?
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by blahc007: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
As much as you don't need any pastor to explain the scriptures to you, it's baseless to stop going to church because a man like you couldn't explain the Bible to you.

I often ask those who waste time abusing G.Os, why can't you be a G.O?If it was consecration, why can't you consecrate yourself too?

Except you've been "banned" from being used by God, don't waste your time talking about Pastors, you should be an example of what they should be.

Concerning your confusion, first go and understand the meaning of final judgement

Real spiritual growth happen in the secret place NOT Nairaland.

Nairaland na playground and for argument.

No serious Bible student seeks knowledge this way

God bless you 1000000000 times bro.....you finish work with your comment

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by blahc007: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Madups:
oga! Stop using bible verse to cover up. Your mind is made up period.
grin grin.....u de mind am
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by blahc007: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, if you love your self, abandon Churchian and the religion that of men. And focus instead on learning directly from God instead. Yes, you read and ask God directly for answers , this as you obey His teachings and commandments and He will answer you. undecided

1. According to the Gospel, all those who are born-again, obtain eternal life as they also enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 21 - through either of the Broad gate which leads to destruction(hell fire) or the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) at the end - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. This means that all those who will end up even in Hell are born-again and have eternal life. But what about those who never believed in God? Well, they do not have eternal life and as a result they perish in the grave when they die - from dust they were born and to dust they return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 20 . So once unbelievers die, they cease to exist meaning their mind, soul, and body becomes nothing but dust again. There is nothing of them to resurrect. undecided

Now, when will judgement take place for those who are eternal, those who remain in their graves even after dying? Well, Jesus Christ made it clear in His teachings from over 2000 years ago that when He returns He will judge them. And only after He has judged then will they gain access to either of Heaven and or Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29. So as we speak, there is no human soul in both Heaven and in Hell. undecided

There is only one judgement day and it is the day of judgement for all those who are born-again. undecided

So, again, flee the churches of men as they annex the Broad gate that leads to destruction. lipsrsealed
Daddy freeze on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Ken4Christ: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

There is the immediate judgment and there is the final judgment.

However, the final judgment is the judgment on the complete man.

At death, the spirit of those who are saved goes to heaven while the souls of the lost goes to hell.

But during the final judgment, the souls of the lost will reunite with their bodies and stand before the great white throne judgment. There the evidences of the Scripture that justifies your judgment will be presented to you. And those whose names are not found written in the book of life will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Hell is like a cell where you are awaiting trial. The Lake of Fire is the prison where you will eventually be thrown into for those who are not saved.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
blahc007:
Daddy freeze on nairaland
DaddyFreeze is no different from your mogs and pastors in that he sells you doctrines and traditions of men that appeal to Him. Everything I have stated here, however, is exactly that found in the Gospels, and none of the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by xproducer: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
stevo123:

+++++

GOD knows all things, but according to Holy Scripture - only one judgment which is final (i.e. it will result in the everlasting destruction of the person in his/her entirety.

(1). Physical death!
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" - Hebrews 9:27

(2). Then into silence to await judgment.
"The dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down into silence." - Psalm 115:17

(3). Final Judgment at the end of the age!
"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." - Daniel 12:2

Anyone who dies physically but whom GOD has saved by grace and been given eternal life in his/her spirit goes immediately to be with the Lord YESHUA -
"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" - John 11:25-26

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by flokii: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
The summary is that after death, there is no repentance.. whether immediately or on judgement day, every soul shall give account of his life on earth.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Bigseven(m): 2:02am On Jan 16, 2023
RIP English
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Emeraldicon(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Where is this first judgment taught in the Gospel of Jesus Christ? undecided

2. Where is this judgment written in scripture and why would God need to announce the reason for His, according to you, first judgment to everyone? undecided

3. Where are all these ideas of yours taken from in scripture? undecided

“It is appointed that human beings die once, and after this the judgment” (Heb 9:27). The scriptures have made it abundantly clear that once you die comes judgement. This is a judgement between you and your creator. If your name is not found in the book of life you know immediately your destination. This judgement is what is refered to as individual judgement. At death the spirit is separated from the body and it's the soul that's judge immediately.

The final judgement will come when Christ returns, that's when the body and the soul will be reunited and the entire world will be judged.

. “There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the darkness will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be proclaimed on the housetops” (Lk 12:2-3), Jesus warned. When the Lord comes again, St. Paul declared, “He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will manifest the motives of our hearts” (1 Cor 4:5).

Why must this reckoning be public? When we confess all the details of our lives before Christ and the rest of the human race, and when others do the same in our presence, we will all be forced to recognize and admit the full effects on others of what we have done and what we have failed to do. Justice requires such recognition and admission.

Yet mercy plays a role here as well. To face the truth and confess it, drinking the cup of shame all the way to its dregs before a watching world, will be a painful reckoning. But for the friends of God, it can serve as part of the purging process necessary to prepare them for heaven.

At the same time, on that day God’s friends will find it easier to forgive. As the full picture of their lives is unveiled, they will finally come to appreciate the struggles of those who offended them: the burdens they had to carry, the wounds they suffered from the sins of others and the limitations placed on them by circumstances hidden to view.

Another important consequence of this public judgment is that it will reveal to everyone the love and wisdom of God’s providence in all things. How many times in this life, when adversity tests us, are we tempted to wonder whether God really cares for us, or whether He truly knows what He’s doing? In the Last Judgment, we will be able to see all the factors in God’s determinations, all the aspects of His plan.

On that day we will be able to say to Him: “At last I understand; Your dealings with me finally make sense to me. When bad things happened, I needed faith to trust that You had not abandoned me. But now my faith has become sight.”

Justice demands that divine Providence be vindicated. The general judgment provides such vindication.

Just do a simple Google search about the two kinds of judgement and you can come to your conclusion if there are or not.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Emeraldicon:
The scriptures have made it abundantly clear that once you die comes judgement. This is a judgement between you and your creator. If your name is not found in the book of life you know immediately your destination. This judgement is what is refered to as individual judgement.
■At death the spirit is separated from the body and it's the soul that's judge immediately.
■The final judgement will come when Christ returns, that's when the body and the soul will be reunited and the entire world will be judged.
1. According to Jesus Christ, all those who are born-again — all who gain access into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire), and those who gain access through the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven)— possess Eternal LIFE - John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30, meaning that the names of those who will eventually end up in either of Heaven or Hell are written in the book Of Eternal Life - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 makes this clear since Heaven is place of Eternal reward whereas Hell is a place of Eternal damnation meaning one must possess Eternal life to even be a part of either of them. So why would one who belongs to Jesus Christ need to undergo this what you call individual judgment, to begin with? undecided

2. Also, from Jesus Christ, we learn that man does not possess a spirit of his own from his birth. Instead, it is only when a person becomes born-again — born of a new spirit — that the person then acquires a spirit of his own and this soul is an eternal part of this person from that point on. After all, the covenant that grants a person born-again status is an eternal covenant with no exit provided. So, where in scripture does this claim of yours that the spirit is separated from the soul after which the soul is then judged come from? undecided

3. Again, where is it written that when Jesus Christ returns, the soul and spirit if reunited and then judged? Also, where is it written that the whole world will be judged? undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by konamide(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2023
stevo123:

This is my explanation to the verse:
In this verse, Jesus was speaking about what would happen at His death in the cross. This was explained by Peter in 1 Peter 3:18-22 with the emphasis in verse 19-20:
"by which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."
And also further stated in Matthew 27:52-53:
"Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."
At the point of His death, Jesus was in hell and everyone (saints and otherwise) heard His voice and the saints were resurrected to life and those that did evil unto damnation.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2023
stevo123:

It says after death comes judgement

The dead are yet to be judged they are still well asleep
An example was Lazarus Jesus friend who died and Jesus said to the people that lazurus was asleep

And even most spiritualist who awoken the dead mention that the dead are forever sleep

Judgement comes only once, the dead are yet to be judged both the dead and the living will all be judged at the same time during judgement day on earth

Note : the Bible didn't say after death comes immediate judgement it says after death comes judgement which would be next in line
Meaning it could take thousands of years or more depending on when the judgement day arise

So note no one has gone to hell

Those people who the Bible mentioned went to hell was before the death of christ after is death he took the key from hell and restructure the judgement day to not be immediate
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by nnamdi640: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2023
stevo123:

Churches with different ideology. All that are in graves will face judgement doesn't mean that the judgement will happen thesame time, once someone die, his judgement start as long as it has confirmed that he or she is dead and buried.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
nnamdi640:
Churches with different ideology. All that are in graves will face judgement doesn't mean that the judgement will happen thesame time, once someone die, his judgement start as long as it has confirmed that he or she is dead and buried.

His judgement does not start. As you can see the giant, those angels are now long since dead and have not been Judged and the Bible clearly tells us that they would be judged on the Day God had set down to raise His own High Court of Just Is!
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
stevo123:

Are you trying to tell me that there is a judgement that is not final? Are you saying there is two types of judgement?

Yes! There is an interim judgement which is what "thou shalt surely die" is. Which is why we all die as God hath said.

But there is Final Judgement!

Interim judgements is a judgement that deals with ONLY A SPECIFIC ISSUE.

But Final Judgement is the one WHICH COMES AFTER THE WHOLE CASE HAS BEEN EXAMINED BY THE COURT AND THE COURT HAS REACHED ITS JUDGEMENT ON ALL THE ISSUES IN THE CASE, WHETHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY.

Which is why you see "and the books were opened" (the books that recorded all your deeds) which takes place whenever you are standing trial.
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
nnamdi640:
What you have here is also born of church doctrines since Jesus Christ, the judge Himself, instead said there will only be one judgment in the Kingdom of God and that takes place only after He returns - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 and John 5 vs 19 - 29. undecided
Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
konamide:
This is my explanation to the verse:
In this verse, Jesus was speaking about what would happen at His ressurection. This was explained by Peter in 1 Peter 3:18-22 with the emphasis in verse 19-20:
"by which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
"
And also further stated in Matthew 27:52-53:
"Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
"

So at the point of His death, everyone in hell (saints and otherwise) heard His voice and the saints were resurrected to life and those that did evil unto damnation.
That passage in the Op has absolutely nothing to do with this which you attempt to describe here. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers by konamide(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That passage in the Op has absolutely nothing to do with this which you attempt to describe here. undecided
That is my understanding of the quoted verses.
Before the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, there was no criteria for eternal judgement cos God's yardstick for judgement is Christ (John 5:22). So at the point of His death on the cross, He appeared to those in the grave at that time (hell- more like a reception for all that had died as at that time waiting for the time Jesus would be manifest as David described, "Thou shall not leave my soul in hades" in the book of Psalms. It was at that point in time that the saints were resurrected to life and the evil ones condemned.
To his question, after the victory of Christ on the cross, once a man dies, he can now be judged cos the yardstick for eternal judgement is now available which John described in John 3:18:
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I rest my case...
May the Lord grant us understanding of His word by His Spirit...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reach Out Nigeria 2008 With Rhapsody Of Realities Campaign! / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.