Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? (13820 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / At What Point Will Russia Pull Out Of Ukraine? / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingbuhari:
Brokenness is by choice I never been Broke.. since my childhood I know the importance of savings because i don't like begging even my parents when I was small I don't ask them for anything infact I feel for them training 6 children , at times when someone gives me money I give it to mum which she never pays back, 16th year I see no use to continue with education since am naturally intelligent from birth can read , write and speak , infact my IQ is very high that they nicknamed me Jack of all trade .. I left Nigeria to Libya without informing anyone at age of 16, they looked for me and stop looking only my elder brother is aware of my movements.. bear in mind I wasn't the first son but the last out of 4 boys 4 girls. That's why I laugh any time i read a post of last born been over pampered by their parent I never reduce myself to that infact I was the arrowhead , the hit man the brain and executor in the family I left at age of 16 , suffered in Sahara desert and managed to make it to Libya alive and be able to cross to Europe at 16 through Mediterranean sea. Many died but my desires to be alive to make it in this life keep me going, I spent 5years in Italy and Switzerland before I finally give me asylum then permanent residency.. take note how I survived.. I'm very conscious of money I don't eat today and forger tomorrow infact I use pen and paper to write out things I will do.. if u see me spending money rest assured someone somewhere have paid the money back into my account or I have already planned how to get it back , I don't spend above my limit and I love slow but steady inflow of cash.. moreover I'm very patient person i can endure even if I'm not happy at particular point of time or work is squeezing me I have at the back of my mind that it will never last forever... discipline keep me going .. I never been broke and will never be

Show me way boss. It's not a palatable experience to be broke in school. Sometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to be in school at my age
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sonofgod1990:

manage d 4K

Erase my number and name please

The 40k.you sent will last me for 2 months
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by BItt: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Don't mind that clown

I went through his messages and found out he's a gambler. A gambler doesn't give money like that. Someone that was jubilating about N14,000 added to his account via over 1.5 will give out More than 20k in less than an hour abegi

I don't know what he gained by raising my hope. Perhaps he is obvious of what he did.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
BItt:

I don't know what he gained by raising my hope. Perhaps he is obvious of what he did.

Its not like you asked him sef. Some people are just so sadistic like that. If you see the way I was just refreshing my opay ehn before I should check the type of human being doing give away and I saw he was just a mere gambler. A 33 year old man for that matter playing like a teen

No worry God is in control everywhere go soft soon
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
BItt:

Look at the clown Jubilating for 14k lol for morning afternoon and night food grin

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Sniper101(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anything less than 500k in my AZA
Am Broke!!!

When I begin to see my debit balance being around 5hundred and 40something k ...I start getting scared to spend money or annoyed when folks ask for alms.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Go through my posts I never beg before but e get as things just be like this. You sef na angel na. Show me love so I don't dash me feet against a stone

Oya, no vex. cheesy
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by elinaxy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
When nothing is coming in for days even if there's money in the account then I'm broke.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whoever that sent me money God bless you o

This money you gave me will return to you in 10 million folds. You are blessed in Jesus name Amen smiley kiss
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oya, no vex. cheesy

Are You the one that sent me something? Thank you so much I know u are

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by mariahAngel(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Are You the one that sent me something? Thank you so much I know I are

I asked someone to send it on my behalf.
I'm careful not to do direct dealings on nairaland.
Use am chop night food. grin
You're welcome.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by dododawa1: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
50 naria in acct,am broke
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're welcome.

Oh okay thanks a lot mama I appreciate

I thought it was your account though. I saved it to return the favour anytime e stew for my side but since you don't want direct dealings no wahala. Thanks again Angel
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Sniper101(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Don't mind that clown

I went through his messages and found out he's a gambler. A gambler doesn't give money like that. Someone that was jubilating about N14,000 added to his account via over 1.5 will give out More than 20k in less than an hour abegi

I've been following up the giveaway comments of the NairaLand "good Samaritan" so please allow me to speak now like Bet9ja gamblers grin

"the guy carry all of una handicap" 🤣
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sniper101:

I've been following up the giveaway comments of the NairaLand "good Samaritan" so please allow me to speak now like Bet9ja gamblers grin

"the guy carry all of una handicap" 🤣

Yoruba person go talk say "o gbe wa ni handicap" lol

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Chno: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Egbon mi shey i fit get small thing make me sef see dinner eat this night
LalastiklaIa:

Yoruba person go talk say "o gbe wa ni handicap" lol
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Chno: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sister mariah please help me too i lost my job and it’s hard to feed at the moment
mariahAngel:

You're welcome.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Ekg911(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
I feel broke when;
1. Notin dey enter acct throughout the week
2. When i can't buy basic tins. Abeg some should help me with the least android phone. I want use am learn affiliate marketing. My number: 07059eight316nine5. i be 4eva grateful.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Emdebby2: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
When my account balance is red.
When I can't afford to recharge my phone.
When I can't buy foodstuffs for myself.
When my salary will be used to pay my debts...then am more than broke.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by stacyadams: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
stacyadams:
Account balance today #0.30k

But I get one last game today for bet9ja wey supposed give me 8k.....
..if the game enter ...supper sure tonight
If the game scatter ..I sleep hungry today cheesy grin

Life is harder now cheesy
Man hanging by the thread grin

B9SX378697548VG-4551921 grin and supper came through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
juwoonn:
If I complain of being broke or ask for help... that means I don’t have a dime and had already gone a day without food. Unfortunately, people think I always have because I don’t complain and they start coming to seek help and that’s not the case.

This describes me too. I hate to beg or disturb people, they hardly believe I don’t have whenever they seek help when I am broke.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
less than six months pay

Hmmm
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
jogsman01:
at this point in time cool

Na every body dey see shege promax now😀
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
MICVOCT:

In a moment I can't even buy two sachets of water for #50, that's when my brain would realise I'm broke.

Smile....not funny

I truly understand
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Frezhkid10(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
zoeymikey:

I'm a student so me being is from 3k.
I fit die i no get up to 3k for my acct.
But now i have just 131naira for my acct,i just dey depressed since morning,i no fit even talk or laugh.
But am hoping on God for a miracle.
abeg,make person help me even if na 1k.
But you never die nah..that means you get more than 3k for acct
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingbuhari:
Brokenness is by choice I never been Broke.. since my childhood I know the importance of savings because i don't like begging even my parents when I was small I don't ask them for anything infact I feel for them training 6 children , at times when someone gives me money I give it to mum which she never pays back, 16th year I see no use to continue with education since am naturally intelligent from birth can read , write and speak , infact my IQ is very high that they nicknamed me Jack of all trade .. I left Nigeria to Libya without informing anyone at age of 16, they looked for me and stop looking only my elder brother is aware of my movements.. bear in mind I wasn't the first son but the last out of 4 boys 4 girls. That's why I laugh any time i read a post of last born been over pampered by their parent I never reduce myself to that infact I was the arrowhead , the hit man the brain and executor in the family I left at age of 16 , suffered in Sahara desert and managed to make it to Libya alive and be able to cross to Europe at 16 through Mediterranean sea. Many died but my desires to be alive to make it in this life keep me going, I spent 5years in Italy and Switzerland before I finally give me asylum then permanent residency.. take note how I survived.. I'm very conscious of money I don't eat today and forger tomorrow infact I use pen and paper to write out things I will do.. if u see me spending money rest assured someone somewhere have paid the money back into my account or I have already planned how to get it back , I don't spend above my limit and I love slow but steady inflow of cash.. moreover I'm very patient person i can endure even if I'm not happy at particular point of time or work is squeezing me I have at the back of my mind that it will never last forever... discipline keep me going .. I never been broke and will never be

Your story is touching! I am glad you are doing well!
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Luciferhimself1: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
The point when I can no longer afford my Data, airtime and decoder subscription 😭😭😭
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Olam09(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Latty88:
When I hear someone say they are broke, I start to think about how they measure money. Yes I know everybody's income varies. Every time one of my friends complains about being broke, I know she has a few thousand Naira in her account.

Before I complain of being broke that means I have nothing in my account.

At what point do you complain of being broke?

I fit get 200k make i still broke..
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Kingbuhari:
people like you makes me feel broken whenever I read things like this,like how on earth did I not motivate my self enough,I swear I don't even have any excuse for my failures thats where my problems are,I feel really bad for myself,am 30 and everyday I wake up I feel like am just 18,over 12 years behind
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by ihedioramma: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2023
stacyadams:

B9SX378697548VG-4551921 grin and supper came through
Congrats bro, but you did not post this one for me to follow you play grin
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by seanwilliam(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
I feel broke if money doesn’t come in within 3 days..
There’s specific amount of money I expect from my biz daily , anyday i fail to hit the target , even if I have millions sitting in my account , I’ll feel broke and I will never spend out of the available balance except the situation is critical..
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by zoeymikey(f): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Frezhkid10:

But you never die nah..that means you get more than 3k for acct
I no get oooo
You fit help me na??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent / Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.