Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? (13787 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / At What Point Will Russia Pull Out Of Ukraine? / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Olam09:

I fit get 200k make i still broke..

Hmmmm
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by malcom1X: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
I am rich.

I am billionaire

I am not broke

I will never be broke.

I am rich

I attain heights

I don't care what you think or feel or how much I have today

I am rich and I am wealthy

Affirmations no dey put food for table
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Alimzy20(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2023
I BECOME DEPRESSED AT A POINT WHEN I HAVE ONLY #250 ON MY OPAY ACCT..MONEY IS SWEET
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chai!! I don come late miss plenty giveaway for this thread!!
I can do without their policy I go!!
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
stacyadams:

B9SX378697548VG-4551921 grin and supper came through

If you can repeat this thing you did 3 times and accumulate it you walk home with almost 45 million
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by stacyadams: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

If you can repeat this thing you did 3 times and accumulate it you walk home with almost 45 million
...one Judas go still cut am
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Kingbuhari(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Albinoflash:
people like you makes me feel broken whenever I read things like this,like how on earth did I not motivate my self enough,I swear I don't even have any excuse for my failures thats where my problems are,I feel really bad for myself,am 30 and everyday I wake up I feel like am just 18,over 12 years behind
brother let me motivate you more, because I cut some areas to make it short I crossed Mediterranean sea at 17th lucky for me I managed to secure a job in small farm in sicily despite they are paying me below what they were paying others I managed what they pays me, I pick foods from dustbin just to save, all my 4yrs of suffering I sent to home to family that lack proper management I came back and saw nothing , only thr few euros with me , I was expecting to see house they said they were building , the land they said they bought is inside Bush undeveloped place infact it wasn't in my name, I nearly gave up but I believe in one thing, u must fail many times but be positive u will get there, from 2008 to 2015 I was jobless , no friend , no money I sleep and wake up counting time so I can go put because I ashamed when my mates are going to their various work places and businesses I'm always in the house sleeping and playing for miracle, my immediate brother was in Germany but he didn't help, my inlaw in US but all he knows is empty promises my sister there's nothing he can do because she depend on the husband, all my friends who has business were making mockery on me, only my gf was there to support by being around always to keep me business, my mind was very idol because I never work before in Nigeria and since my day one I believe my destiny is abroad and there's nothing I can do to make it in Nigeria, I decided to give it another final push in 2015 at age of 32.. they gave me visa , I sold everything I had and buy my ticket and leave Nigeria for good.. I am a good economist I don't like spending above my limits I love to enjoy life make people around me happy buy always paying for everyone, but I can't go above my limit to please anyone, if I can make It in 32 I believe u can, and everyone can.. my father became a million at mid 60s... never give up keep pushing be positive cut off friends that has no meaning, I have Good friends , going overseas as if nah lagos but they never help I cut them off the only time they remember me is when they are in Nigeria or want something from me if u can't show me how to fish I can never consider u a friend.. be positive u still have ur youthfulness make use of it and keep push one day it will pay off
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Kingbuhari(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Latty88:

Your story is touching! I am glad you are doing well!
tnx man
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Quote author=Kingbuhari post=125625484] brother let me motivate you more, because I cut some areas to make it short I crossed Mediterranean sea at 17th lucky for me I managed to secure a job in small farm in sicily despite they are paying me below what they were paying others I managed what they pays me, I pick foods from dustbin just to save, all my 4yrs of suffering I sent to home to family that lack proper management I came back and saw nothing , only thr few euros with me , I was expecting to see house they said they were building , the land they said they bought is inside Bush undeveloped place infact it wasn't in my name, I nearly gave up but I believe in one thing, u must fail many times but be positive u will get there, from 2008 to 2015 I was jobless , no friend , no money I sleep and wake up counting time so I can go put because I ashamed when my mates are going to their various work places and businesses I'm always in the house sleeping and playing for miracle, my immediate brother was in Germany but he didn't help, my inlaw in US but all he knows is empty promises my sister there's nothing he can do because she depend on the husband, all my friends who has business were making mockery on me, only my gf was there to support by being around always to keep me business, my mind was very idol because I never work before in Nigeria and since my day one I believe my destiny is abroad and there's nothing I can do to make it in Nigeria, I decided to give it another final push in 2015 at age of 32.. they gave me visa , I sold everything I had and buy my ticket and leave Nigeria for good.. I am a good economist I don't like spending above my limits I love to enjoy life make people around me happy buy always paying for everyone, but I can't go above my limit to please anyone, if I can make It in 32 I believe u can, and everyone can.. my father became a million at mid 60s... never give up keep pushing be positive cut off friends that has no meaning, I have Good friends , going overseas as if nah lagos but they never help I cut them off the only time they remember me is when they are in Nigeria or want something from me if u can't show me how to fish I can never consider u a friend.. be positive u still have ur youthfulness make use of it and keep push one day it will pay off [/quote]thanks for your motivation,my biggest problem is that I had one opportunity to rearrange my life and I didn't utilize it,I was so callous and allowed too many negative people around me now am left alone with younger ones none is even doing anything, everybody depends on me.i have been indoors for almost a month now don't even know what to do next,am just left alone in this whole world,no friends to talk to no family to even call and am the very shy type when it comes to asking for help cos I feel very bad to ask and don't get help...I just want to leave this dormant state,can't continue living in guilt and pains
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Kingbuhari(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Show me way boss. It's not a palatable experience to be broke in school. Sometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to be in school at my age
let me be honest with you.. most time higher education is necessarily that much important in life... am not saying education is not good but as Africans most especially Nigerians its not favouring us... white people most times don't ask u ur educational qualification but what u can do with ur hands ur experience in one particular field.. do u knw I never do any engineering work or learn anything engineering apart from servicing my generator and my friend keke carburetors which average person can do.. but I managed to secured engineering work and they put me as helper until I move to main engineer.... zero experience of marine ships infact my first time of seeing ship is the my first day of resumption with zero University background I was opportune to be one of the builders that building Nigeria navy ship in Ajman uae they contracted my company for hydraulic work....
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Kingbuhari(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Albinoflash:
Quote author=Kingbuhari post=125625484] brother let me motivate you more, because I cut some areas to make it short I crossed Mediterranean sea at 17th lucky for me I managed to secure a job in small farm in sicily despite they are paying me below what they were paying others I managed what they pays me, I pick foods from dustbin just to save, all my 4yrs of suffering I sent to home to family that lack proper management I came back and saw nothing , only thr few euros with me , I was expecting to see house they said they were building , the land they said they bought is inside Bush undeveloped place infact it wasn't in my name, I nearly gave up but I believe in one thing, u must fail many times but be positive u will get there, from 2008 to 2015 I was jobless , no friend , no money I sleep and wake up counting time so I can go put because I ashamed when my mates are going to their various work places and businesses I'm always in the house sleeping and playing for miracle, my immediate brother was in Germany but he didn't help, my inlaw in US but all he knows is empty promises my sister there's nothing he can do because she depend on the husband, all my friends who has business were making mockery on me, only my gf was there to support by being around always to keep me business, my mind was very idol because I never work before in Nigeria and since my day one I believe my destiny is abroad and there's nothing I can do to make it in Nigeria, I decided to give it another final push in 2015 at age of 32.. they gave me visa , I sold everything I had and buy my ticket and leave Nigeria for good.. I am a good economist I don't like spending above my limits I love to enjoy life make people around me happy buy always paying for everyone, but I can't go above my limit to please anyone, if I can make It in 32 I believe u can, and everyone can.. my father became a million at mid 60s... never give up keep pushing be positive cut off friends that has no meaning, I have Good friends , going overseas as if nah lagos but they never help I cut them off the only time they remember me is when they are in Nigeria or want something from me if u can't show me how to fish I can never consider u a friend.. be positive u still have ur youthfulness make use of it and keep push one day it will pay off thanks for your motivation,my biggest problem is that I had one opportunity to rearrange my life and I didn't utilize it,I was so callous and allowed too many negative people around me now am left alone with younger ones none is even doing anything, everybody depends on me.i have been indoors for almost a month now don't even know what to do next,am just left alone in this whole world,no friends to talk to no family to even call and am the very shy type when it comes to asking for help cos I feel very bad to ask and don't get help...I just want to leave this dormant state,can't continue living in guilt and pains
fear is the greatest enemy of men ... I understand ur pains because I have been in that situation before , infact there was a time I was so confused to the extent I don't know what to do.. not that I don't wish to work but where will I start who will I run to for help , where will my help come from, no friend , i was a saddist i cry in secret, the only frd i had then , God, my little neice who shares my pain and my gf who always there to remind u are loved . but bear in mind its only u and ur God , where live my brother is likes market, u knw in Nigeria if u are not going out in the morning and coming back in the evening they will see u as lazy person I stays indoor 24/7 due to shame, I only goes outside night time or when I have important place to go so they will not make mockery of me.if ur comfort zone is the problem wake up and leave that place change environment meet people that have been through same situation, dont keep it to urself to avoid depression, be positive God will show u the way.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingbuhari:
fear is the greatest enemy of men ... I understand ur pains because I have been in that situation before , infact there was a time I was so confused to the extent I don't know what to do.. not that I don't wish to work but where will I start who will I run to for help , where will my help come from, no friend , i was a saddist i cry in secret, the only frd i had then , God, my little neice who shares my pain and my gf who always there to remind u are loved . but bear in mind its only u and ur God , where live my brother is likes market, u knw in Nigeria if u are not going out in the morning and coming back in the evening they will see u as lazy person I stays indoor 24/7 due to shame, I only goes outside night time or when I have important place to go so they will not make mockery of me.if ur comfort zone is the problem wake up and leave that place change environment meet people that have been through same situation, dont keep it to urself to avoid depression, be positive God will show u the way.
thanks so much,I swear it's not easy on me here,my head might just explode
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Micheal450: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2023
DM me now for flex bet
On sportybet
💯 You learn and we both earn
No stress
No worries of losing your stake
WhatsApp 08131517305
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Micheal450: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2023
DM me now for flex bet
On sportybet
💯 You learn and we both earn
No stress
No worries of losing your stake
WhatsApp 08131517305
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Kingbuhari(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Albinoflash:
thanks so much,I swear it's not easy on me here,my head might just explode
inbox me so we talk privately.. maybe I will be giving u comfort as friend
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Albinoflash(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
author=Kingbuhari post=125668327] inbox me so we talk privately.. maybe I will be giving u comfort as friend [/quote]ok I will thanks
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2023
When I have about 20K left in any of my bank accounts, that's when I start to panic , because I know that is a sign of being broke.
But we should never place our comfort and peace of mind on money or how much we have at hand.
But I need to learn how to be more prudent, because I am the one who feels the pains after all said spent and done.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Wujio: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mikedgr8:
How i wish I can have a time saying I'm broke..Things are just so hard But I promised myself never to give up cos there's light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for someone here that sent me 1k this morning to feed, I felt like crying after seeing the money cos OMO! Only God understands..It is well!

I can employ you on work from home basis and you can get up to 40,000 Naira working from home by working with me
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by CloudTrees(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
stacyadams:

B9SX378697548VG-4551921 grin and supper came through
wow
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by CloudTrees(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
stacyadams:

B9Smmm grin and supper came through
Wow I happy for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / Brain Teaser / Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.