Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. (2890 Views)

Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
what is 542 and how can i get it?

Though e go work but guy you really wan start sleeping on your job? grin
542 this guy no like you angry
Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
yomi007k:
Oga, hope you like the truth?

You suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder. I had the same problems around 2012 which lead to my depression and I saw psychiatrist who placed me on medications.

See a professional.

I'm going thru such rn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Olasyke:

These neeggas think lung cancer and addiction is a joke.

Lung and brain cancer

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
for the past 15years, i have consulted with professionals, read books, practiced all manner of advice and more, but its not helpful.

I'm So desperate right now. Alot of my coworkers have complained to management that i'm too quite and not a team worker nor interactive. I could be fired soon.

I can't continue to be isolated and anxious, i have to make a living, i need to be able to talk to people. I need practical help, medication, a miracle, anything

Take lil quantity of alcohol instead of marijuana

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
I just quit smoking abt 6days now. I can't believe it, no cigarette, no weed ,no vape. God is marvellous. There is no guy or gain in smoking rather than early death. You wanna challenge your immune system. Go n smoke

Smoking isn't a flex..... don't mind him.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Loud will help you but don’t smoke too much before you turn to addict

Guy!!!

No want good abeg.......reason health issues and addiction....e no easy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jackanda1:
I have a problem of social anxiety and have been a loner from childhood, i rarely keep friends. I believe i inherited this from my parents.

When i'm around even a small number of people, especially when i have to talk, my heart begins to beat fast, my head goes blank, my voice begins to shake and my body trembles.

I got a job few months ago and i'm required to interact with people, but it has been difficult. Due to the symptoms of anxiety, i have completely isolated my self from people, which has made them dislike and gang up against me.

What broke my heart, was that last week during a staff meeting(20 staff), a coworker got up said that i'm a very timid and fearful person. Though i was embarrased, i have to admit that she is right.

I have listened to all manner of advice but its not helpful.

Recntly, someone advice me to start smoking and i have been condering this option, i'm willing to take anything that would make me confident. I'm tired of been timid and isolated.

What do you think?

B4 u reason smoking..... just visit any Neuro-psychiatrist hospital near u.....make sure u interact with some patients...na wen u go know say 70% of cases there re caused by hard drugs........ especially ICE(METH)..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Jackanda1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Uchenna10:

Take lil quantity of alcohol instead of marijuana
I work in a christian organization. I wouldn't want people to percieve Alcohol in my breath.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Jackanda1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
yomi007k:
Oga, hope you like the truth?

You suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder. I had the same problems around 2012 which lead to my depression and I saw psychiatrist who placed me on medications.

See a professional.

I intend to visit a teaching hospital when i get my Allawee at the end of the month.

How long do the medications last?
Any side effects?
Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jackanda1:

I intend to visit a teaching hospital when i get my Allawee at the end of the month.

How long do the medications last?
Any side effects?

I used the medications for about 3 to 4 months till I got a job and changed enviroment. Another problem i had then was under/ unrmployment.

No side effect that i remember.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by Uchenna10(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Jackanda1:
I work in a christian organization. I wouldn't want people to percieve Alcohol in my breath.

Ohh..ok...u can take it b4 going to work,then brush ur teeth, and chew gums

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by imagrg(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2023
I would add-vice you to smoke weed. It keeps you in the social circle and sometimes makes you roam the streets naked. grin
Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by plsdisvirginme: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Jackanda1:
I have a problem of social anxiety and have been a loner from childhood, i rarely keep friends. I believe i inherited this from my parents.

When i'm around even a small number of people, especially when i have to talk, my heart begins to beat fast, my head goes blank, my voice begins to shake and my body trembles.

I got a job few months ago and i'm required to interact with people, but it has been difficult. Due to the symptoms of anxiety, i have completely isolated my self from people, which has made them dislike and gang up against me.

What broke my heart, was that last week during a staff meeting(20 staff), a coworker got up said that i'm a very timid and fearful person. Though i was embarrased, i have to admit that she is right.

I have listened to all manner of advice but its not helpful.

Recntly, someone advice me to start smoking and i have been condering this option, i'm willing to take anything that would make me confident. I'm tired of been timid and isolated.

What do you think?
How old are you?
Re: I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me. by plsdisvirginme: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Iloveu778:
Do you masturbate ?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time / Wierdest Thing Happened Today / Nice Guys Always Finish Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.