Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56866 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators, Awawa and one million boys in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Taich(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2023
I think the man has a right to question Peter Obi as an aspirant. I see nothing wrong, all other presidential candidates should also make themselves available for scrutiny.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
You ipobians have started again, same way President Buhari was afraid of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and couldn’t sleep agin in Aso Rock?

Empty Barrel noise maker Mumu.
Azin eeeenh.,.lols grin grin
These guys are so delusional
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Graficient: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2023
I perceive that one or more presidential candidate won't be able to contest due to HBP or heart attack
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by engrelvis(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2023
When Goodluck Jonathan was in power he said Niger deltans agitators were his brothers. We all saw d havoc dey did. Oga Buhari made same claims over Boko Haram n Fulani herdsmen. We r paying dt price till tomorrow. Until our leaders begins to rule dis country as one , ignore politics of tribalism d circle of wanton killings will continue. l dnt trust any Nigerian politician b it Obi, Atiku or baba blu tough on paper Obi seems to be a better option. l use d word "seems" cos l clearly remember d hype when Buhari was coming in.Sai baba echo everywhere but look where we r now. Sentiment n tribalsm aside l want Peter obi to tell d world how he is going to handle Ipob if he eventually clinches presidency. knowing ibo doggeness, creativity n intelligence fulanis herdsmen will b a child play lf lpob becomes " full blown"

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by reddingtonblack: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop being evasive why can't Tinububface a debate or answer the questions thrown at him in Chatham house. See his fellow aspirant did he ask anyone to answer questions for him? Haba have small shame.and shut up.

Did chatham house have a problem with Tinubu delegating question or the fact that they allow him, is that not enough clearance.
it is chatham house not Obedient show, why obi supporters think they can dictate the rule is what i can't fathom.

If what Tinubu did at chatham was so wrong why did Peter Obi copy him .. i am yet to meet an obedient that run a 2nd thought process, more like zombiesm cheesy

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2023
erico2k2:

is there a reason for Boko Haram to kill people?U call that agitation?kidnapping whole females in a school??

Ask Obi. He's the one who said agitators have reason and that he'll bring agitators out of prison to hear their reason.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ghiloman28(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2023
It will be senseless to you coz your brain is not working
Believeintruth:

Very senseless comment from you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Cantonese: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

How old were you when OPC became violent in the SW? Ask them how OBJ cured their madness.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Stop all this gaslighting. You started the insults and the mischief. He who come with equity must come with clean hands.

Where's my insults and where's his insult?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Cantonese:

How old were you when OPC became violent in the SW? Ask them how OBJ cured their madness.

As you don't seem to understand simple present tense, i will help you. i asked who IS OPC, not who WERE OPC. Observe the differences between IS and WERE. It's a pleasure, no need to thank me much.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by keviniyatunde0: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
I know this was eir plan from d beginningI know this was eir plan from d beginning...
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Did chatham house have a problem with Tinubu delegating question or the fact that they allow him, is that not enough clearance.
it is chatham house not Obedient show, why obi supporters think they can dictate the rule is what i can't fathom.

If what Tinubu did at chatham was so wrong why did Peter Obi copy him .. i am yet to meet an obedient that run a 2nd thought process, more like zombiesm cheesy

Oga when you want to lie do it with finese. Peter Obi didn't delegate anyone to answer his questions I watched it live and direct. You people don't know how to lie at all.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2023
ghiloman28:
It will be senseless to you coz your brain is not working

Another senseless comment again from you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Igbojew:
This one is in sifia pain that Peter Obi refused to condemn IPOB same way Buhari have never for one day condemned barbaric killing of his Fulani Herdsmen all over Nigeria or Tinubu condemning the killing and burning of people by OPC in South West.Keep waiting for Peter Obi to condemn IPOB so that when your FG disguise as IPOB and start threatening Peter Obi election same you and your ilk will come here to jubilate...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

LoLz, you are making my exact point on the forum that Obi is not different from the rest but just a corrupt and clueless politician like them.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not making any sense with this your argument. Every one knows in the east that the violence instigated in that region is not IPOB but criminals and politicians that are fuelling it. Soludo said it, even Hope Uzodinma recently said, Ohakim that was attacked even alluded to the fact, just that you are filled with mischief and hatred that is why you want to use IPOB issue to spread disinformation and by the way you have never lived in the east so how can you know a region better than the residents?

Is kanu ipob? Is Simon Epa ipob?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lunja: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?

The issue is that a person who isn't a supporter of emilokan can't question him in a forum/debate.
That's why asiwaju dodges most debates.
He only attends the ones where his boys are in charge.

You gerrit?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2023
od501:

And do you have evidence that IPOB did all of these things you just mentioned? Cos we all lived in the east, and nothing of such happened. The only place we saw IPOB doing all of that is on the pages of your wack newspapers.

Oga ... Leave IPOB alone and stop blackmailing that group. We all know what your terrorist sponsoring government can do. Leave IPOB alone and conduct referendum!!

cheesy cheesy See this ipob member ashamed of himself. Don't worry, you will tell this lamba to God for proper rewards.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Oha you are dribbling yourself. Even Simon Ekpa has since been disowned from IPOB. Again even the evidence brought by police has made it clear that it is not IPOB. Even Governors have said it that it is not IPOB. You are out resident in the east yet you claim to know more than those living there.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Lunja:

The issue is that a person who isn't a supporter of emilokan can't question him in a forum/debate.

There were questions in Chatham house and on BBC. He has also had interactive sessions and meetings with people with question and answer sessions. Tell me, is there some important question you have for/about Tinubu that hasn't been answered?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Oga you are dribbling yourself. Even Simon Ekpa has since been disowned from IPOB. Again even the evidence brought by police has made it clear that it is not IPOB. Even Governors have said it that it is not IPOB. You are out resident in the east yet you claim to know more than those living there.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oha you are dribbling yourself. Even Simon Ekpa has since been disowned from IPOB. Again even the evidence brought by police has made it clear that it is not IPOB. Even Governors have said it that it is not IPOB. You are out resident in the east yet you claim to know more than those living there.

In your words, Simon Epa is not ipob. Okay, is Kanu ipob? Who is the leader/current leader of ipob? Who is giving the sit at home rule for example, and who is enforcing it? You live in the East that's why i ask.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

In your words, Simon Epa is not ipob. Okay, is Kanu ipob? Who is the leader/current leader of ipob? Who is giving the sit at home rule for example, and who is enforcing it? You live in the East that's why i ask.

Have you forgotten that IPOB had cancelled Sit at home and said it is only when Nnamdi Kanu is on trial that there would be sit at home. Stop being mischievous the violence in the east is instigated by FG and corrupt politicians using criminals and cultists. This is clearly not IPOB
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your sense didn’t allow you to think that IPOB aren’t terrorist? Boko Haram is Terrorist organization the Nigeria govt branded IPOB terrorist to justify their atrocities of killing innocent people agitating for their freedom, go and check UN law of in regard to self determination you will know why Obi and the rest of the international community refused to brand IPOB terrorist its a shame that you people can’t see the truth

LoLz, calm down. i didn't mention anything about terrorism or terrorists. i don't ask for Obi or anyone to brand them as terrorists.
Do you believe ipob is or has ever done anything wrong or bad?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Image123(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Have you forgotten that IPOB had cancelled Sit at home and said it is only when Nnamdi Kanu is on trial that there would be sit at home. Stop being mischievous the violence in the east is instigated by FG and corrupt politicians using criminals and cultists. This is clearly not IPOB

Really? So there's no more sit at home in the South East?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
So?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Awaja(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Our eagle eyes have spotted him,no hiding place for the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lunja: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Why e dey dodge debates na?

Image123:

There were questions in Chatham house and on BBC. He has also had interactive sessions and meetings with people with question and answer sessions. Tell me, is there some important question you have for/about Tinubu that hasn't been answered?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mickykarim: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Awaja:
Our eagle eyes have spotted him,no hiding place for the enemies of Nigeria.

WHICH CLOUDED BLURRED EAGLE EYE.

He reserves every right to ask questions.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Chukazu: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
No wonder his hands was shaking
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ghiloman28(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Keep crying you go Dey alright
Believeintruth:

Another senseless comment again from you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mrmb: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

The question is in no way silly but rather appropriate. If your sweet talking obi could be saying he would bring a radical change to the health and education sectors which he failed woefully in doing as a governor. Medical practitioners going on 36 month strike and also doubling of the fees of ASU(Anambra State University). Surely he would do worse as a president

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.