Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides (51186 Views)

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by deebrownneymar: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides

Mofe yagbe
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by lovetterrison(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
olayiwola4u:
This man would have delivered had it not been for his health status. How I wish he could step down for Peter Obi and back him to take this country out of its mess.

KOntinu dei wish Peter OBI Koh Peter Okonkwo Ni…
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Trust me I didn't read your bitter rant
Am sure your bad kidney made toxins get to your brains now you are looking for who to spread your toxic hate

Bro get a life and be positive before you relapse and end up **** of hate
Naa, no bad kidneys, ate too much of fukun, roundabout, beef, sausages, steak, pork, Swiss cheese, liver pate, bacon, ham etc. It caused High creatinine. Blood was too rich with proteins. Certainly not a poor man's sickness. grin
Went vegetarian abit, now 100%. Guess 50naira sack farming will make it difficult to understand. Especially with some malnourished yams looking like potatoes.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

Naa, no bad kidneys, ate too much of fukun, roundabout, beef, sausages, steak, pork, Swiss cheese, liver pate, bacon, ham etc. It caused High creatinine. Blood was too rich with proteins. Certainly not a poor man's sickness. grin
Went vegetarian abit, now 100%. Guess 50naira sack farming will make it difficult to understand. Especially with some malnourished yams looking like potatoes.

And this is a supposed Adult... Looking for fight like a coward about on the internet from strangers

When the curse, strike you with hex, and use black energy on you now and your kidney fails again.. you'd be making pity thread all around Nairaland looking for sympathy

Ask yourself as a grown man with sense what your concern in other people's comment ?!

Well I know your kidney isn't filtering waste from your body and it's getting to your head

Abeg leave me from your bitterness

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

And this is a supposed Adult... Looking for fight like a coward about on the internet from strangers

When the curse, strike you with hex, and use black energy on you now and your kidney fails again.. you'd be making pity thread all around Nairaland looking for sympathy

Ask yourself as a grown man with sense what your concern in other people's comment
You really reply fast, as if you are holding your phone, waiting patiently for your boss to give you instructions to respond to.
Dont worry, I have no more errands for you. You may run along. Go do your sack farming.
Seyi is OK, so will you. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

You really reply fast, as if you are holding your phone, waiting patiently for your boss to give you instructions to respond to.
Dont worry, I have no more errands for you. You may run along. Go do your sack farming.
Seyi is OK, so will you. grin

Work on your failed kidney boy... We don't want to type RIP soon
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Work on your failed kidney boy... We don't want to type RIP soon
You de pray say make persin kidney fail?
You wiket ohh

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by olayiwola4u(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
lovetterrison:

KOntinu dei wish Peter OBI Koh Peter Okonkwo Ni…

Did he offend you?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by doncartel: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sir the SPV man has released a counter-video of you looting Lagos money.
Tinubu: Release the video of him on top of his secretary.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Bulkwide111: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Tinubu: Please I need one bottle of Bala blu drink and a plate of gazelle garagara

Aide: You say wetin?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by truthfinder319: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Amen. As you wish for yourself

Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mrpojj(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides
Una say this man dey how many years again?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Olabode211: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
i need my weeds.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ask yourself as a grown man with sense what your concern in other people's comment ?!

Well I know your kidney isn't filtering waste from your body and it's getting to your head

Abeg leave me from your bitterness

Kangaroo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by NLPoliceWoman: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866

ItsTutsi:
Lol the foolish imbeciles are trying to cling to straws at all cost! grin

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Cromagnon: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
See d mumu
Has no argument and now wants to do gestapo tactics
You will cry premium tears on election night
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by JoeNL22(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Peacefulgold(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the kind of frail and sick heroine drug addict geriatric humanity sitting up there and tell me that is a fella fit to be the president of a country of 120M people.
Bro which year you dey ,naija is over 200m people...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by EdwardRandy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the kind of frail and sick heroine drug addict geriatric humanity sitting up there and tell me that is a fella fit to be the president of a country of 120M people.
Which country get 120M people? E be likesay you just dey enter Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by ogeenanthony(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
You be real werey guy

Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by SavageResponse(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.

It is Atiku that will be retired permanently from politics this year
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Bamz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023

How do you convince people on the sidelines to vote for Obi with this kind of rhetoric or you just don't care?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Sunnyja: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ikea81:

He should have just given us a better tomorrow by supporting Yemi Osinbanjo. But he f up
That is the power of greed!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by ike007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:

200m
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mystic216: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bamz:

How do you convince people on the sidelines to vote for Obi with this kind of rhetoric or you just don't care?

Go and ask your grandfather
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by aalangel(f): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who's that one still wearing mask
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by tianshie(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.dr.ess take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz. .

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by TheStarsAlign: 1:35am On Jan 19, 2023
SILVERLINES:
I'm filled up

The content is about to split
You mean he's a content creator?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Mystic216:

Your mama dey look for sugar daddy ni

Yes show us your papa first
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mystic216: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yes show us your papa first
My papa no dey like expire puna
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mystic216:

My papa no dey like expire puna

Show us your papa if you're not ashamed of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.