Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides (51199 Views)

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by fasbat(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"
and strangely and plainly, those mocking another person's fathers have no father to reckon with, their fathers lived a miserable and pauper life, or if they are dead, they are in shallow graves somewhere being surrounded by weeds and plants! If you have a father, not only a father, but of notes, you will never insult successful ones! Eleriibu omo radarada, ati oko wa ba ile je!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by charlypoker(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

grin grin grin grin ;Dhhahahahaahahahahahah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Krublog(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
That the guy in front had to wear a nose mask means that the SH*T is real...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Firstcitizen: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
The lion is laughing at the incoherent words grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mystic216: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Nostring:
lol old age go reach u too one day future dirty old mofo lipsrsealed
I won’t be senseless like your principal during my old age
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Karemarealty288:
"The shit don dey come out again"
hahahahah you nor welll
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Kajaard: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by koolaid87: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023

Post your father's pic here, let's c.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Canberra55: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.
you were supposed to give a caption, not write an essay.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Generation1: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Your papa way no dey use pampers where is him?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Collins9156(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=FactBoyz post=120113972]Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides[u/quote]

Is Tinubu infected with Covid or any unknown infection, why his almighty son covering his nose and mouth. His blood son that knows better than the aide.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by lagosapple: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which one of you is, Seyi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Collins9156(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is Tinubu infected with Covid or any unknown infection, why his almighty son covering his nose and mouth. His blood son that knows better than the aide.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by olayiwola4u(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
He didn't play the game well. He hid his ambition until it was too late. If he was smart he would have upstaged Tinubu.

Hmmnnn
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nairamaniac: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the kind of frail and sick heroine drug addict geriatric humanity sitting up there and tell me that is a fella fit to be the president of a country of 120M people.

Maybe he would sit on that chair for 4 to 8years giving commands.

God Forbid
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nostring: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:

I won’t be senseless like your principal during my old age
ok na, future senseless dirty old mofo cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by KingMiike: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
An Emperor... different from bala blu, blu, bulaba wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by peter0071(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
chief, you go wait tire oooo.. Obi is a storm that no one can stop. Emi Lokan Obi
peepydelano:
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by DrMuzungu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Caption: Th1efnubu talks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by ak22(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:

that election result go humble you soon
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Madups(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
walahi.. If nigerians fail to retire Atiku next month, I will deactivate my nairaland account, will never support #cfc or okc again.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by newnigerdelta1: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Maybe that's, What you suffering from..... God go punish you, idiot.sunday reach owner go Carry bible
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by viodemus: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
That's how mc olomo (his real vice) will be forming invisible, but the whole time for the first term, he will be going to ask rock like this, hiding and going to give oga Tinubu papers to sign, including official signatures for free cbn access and papers for fraudulent activities.

Oga Tinubu, emilokan to your house.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus

Seyi; I will remember that Dad thanks

Funny man, that seyi is in charge of all the signage in Lagos, hear he wears a 300k usd Richard mills wristwatch, his sister is the iyaloja of Nigeria, him stepmum supplies all the diesel to lasg.
Meanwhile guys are dealing with 50naira a bag sack farming.
No be juju be that?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

Funny man, that seyi is in charge of all the signage in Lagos, hear he wears a 300k usd Richard mills wristwatch, his sister is the iyaloja of Nigeria, him stepmum supplies all the diesel to lasg.
Meanwhile guys are dealing with 50naira a bag sack farming.
No be juju be that?

Hate on the wealthy and you would remain poor...

Atleast my sack farming is in my house, and it's for fun

Who the heck are you and how is your own life better than Obi's Hollywood son, any of Atiku's son's

Only a fool would even think yard farming is what I am into, but Nairaland has an unlimited amount of idiots

Bro clear your mindset of hate so that you can live long and don't let bitterness pull you down
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mrmb: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023

It's the successful ones that are hated and jealously insulted.... Jagaban 2023......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Hate on the wealthy and you would remain poor...

Atleast my sack farming is in my house, and it's for fun

Who the heck are you and how is your own life better than Obi's Hollywood son, any of Atiku's son's

Only a fool would even think yard farming is what I am into, but Nairaland has an unlimited amount of idiots

Bro clear your mindset of hate so that you can live long and don't let bitterness pull you down
Guess a nerve was touched.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Thou art wicked.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

This is by far the best caption so far. OP judge correctly. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

Guess a nerve was touched.

No nerve was tourched bro

But for someone making a thread over Kidney problem and is all over strangers comment with toxic hate

Isn't it an irony you haven't gotten your life priority straight
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by nedekid: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

No nerve was tourched bro

But for someone making a thread over Kidney problem and is all over strangers comment with toxic hate

Isn't it an irony you haven't gotten your life priority straight
Lol, fixed myself, 100%. Don't tell me you took up the assignment to read up my past posts. Hehe.
What toxic hate? I hate nobody Bros. Be assured my priorities are very very straight.
The statement you made below, is the dumbest ass kissing statement I have read this year. You might as well raise your fanny in the air and shake it like you just don't care.
In your mind, seyi is the epitom of success and greatness abi?

"Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

Lol, fixed myself, 100%. Don't tell me you took up the assignment to read up my past posts. Hehe.
What toxic hate? I hate nobody Bros. Be assured my priorities are very very straight.
The statement you made below, is the dumbest ass kissing statement I have read this year. You might as well raise your fanny in the air and shake it like you just don't care.
In your mind, seyi is the epitom of success and greatness abi?

"Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus"

Trust me I didn't read your bitter rant
Am sure your bad kidney made toxins get to your brains now you are looking for who to spread your toxic hate

Bro get a life and be positive before you relapse and end up **** of hate

Looking for silly negative bitter banter at your age with your life issue is just pathetic

Bro get a life, mind your business, drink plenty water and you won't have organ failure

Hate kills faster than cancer... You are no more a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.