Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides (51206 Views)

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Sleekfingers: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:

In your small mined skull

Whatever......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nostring: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023
lol old age go reach u too one day future dirty old mofo lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I need to see the receipt of the down payment made for the roasted corn
we used it for electricity and power

Kikiki
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Weyrey, so after Fulani, anothr Fulani ... Rather we should give it to omo Ibo olori Pelebe
Wawa , igbos are not good with leadership
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by SLAP44: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

You are very wicked grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ubanz: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2023
'Ali baba and the forty thieves'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by SOFTSKILL: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
how did obi take anambra out of mess?

By taking poverty to level 54 from 25
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Aguiyimba(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
The guy close his nose because him papa mouth dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by harrypea(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
See as dem dey look like slaves

Anyways, what are they sef

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
TheChameleon:

That one... your mum will jilt your papa to empty am.

Tell her to swear by Amadioha not Bible... she will confess. grin
And mods moved this thread to FP! grin cheesy

The neck pressing is universal grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Sabadon(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"
grin grin grin oya come make heaven make i see

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by BENEAMATA: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi the ESN sympathizer izza own goal . Next time present MIKEL OBI .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by slowice(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Each time I see his picture,I become genuinely concerned for those who want this relic to be our president. Like how can you hate yourself this much?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by gfelo(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu is a great man but he embark on this adventure very late, like dead on arrival the only greatest thing he will do now is to step down for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by symbianDON(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Mystic216:
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023
see mouth grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Didi2d:

Seyi is really impressive, I love the way he's supporting his father's ambition

Honestly he is everywhere even Sen Remi .

Reminds me of the Trump family during campaign

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by rickleye: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
I need to change my pampers now

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Awaja(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Use style change my pampers from beneath the agbada.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Simeonjoe1: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

Crazy grin angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by onuman: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
An exhumed Egyptian Mummy faced by its exhumers wearing face mask against possible infection from the Mummy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the kind of frail and sick heroine drug addict geriatric humanity sitting up there and tell me that is a fella fit to be the president of a country of 120M people.

ikpeazu and uguwanyi are in the 50's and 60's respectively, obi ruled Anambra in his late 40's, what do these useless leaders you've do?

is he the that will be running all the ministries? cry from no till thy kingdom come, Tinubu is your next president

hate filled bunch of sit at home nitwits
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by jaytee01(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by jaytee01(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus

Seyi; I will remember that Dad thanks

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by jaytee01(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool
Jj

Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Tflex01: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
floret23:
We Yoruba christians are not going to vote Tinubu's thug/terrorist ticket because we are not fools. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

Yoruba Christians wake up. Yoruba l'agba!

I'm a Yoruba Christian. Yoruba Christians have had their turn (Obasanjo)... Yoruba Muslims lokan. cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Godispeace: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
see child hate and corruption aka foolish Ndigbo below
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by rollywise(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.

Obi your last hope. If he loses, you are hopeless forever in this country

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by jaytee01(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2023
ayo2008:

Tinubu is old

Feeble and senile!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by chinemezeq: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
My son. My will Dey with my aid, should i no survive the election result. and many will ask me if i want him dead, and i refer to where the Bible said, suffer not the witch to live. Any man or woman that stands on ur way to prosperity is a wizard or witch.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by rollywise(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

If you are the one that composed this yourself, you are more sensible than Tinubu and son coz I wish that's what they said there but we all know say pampers don full so Seyi gast get new ones
Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides

To be candid, this man is old. That office is tasking.. It needs a vibrant young man. I not obedient, because of the and manner some of the Igbos have resulted into killing their innocent brothers and sisters and insulting
everyone online.

In true sense am tired of the killings in this country. It is like as if the nation is cursed. Look at the Abundant resources we have, no citizen is supposed to be poor, but it is a reverse case. See the califonium discovers in sambisa, 100grams is almost $27m USD, instant corrected if am wrong, but the truth is the truth, our leaders have failed us.

Buhari had eight years to put this nation in order, but the number of lives lost under his administration can make any sane compassionate person even run insane.

I live everything to God. But the truth be told, sentiments should be put aside, Tinubu is too old for the task of this office. But if God says his next, May God give him the strength.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.