Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp (41573 Views)

Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SouthSouth1914: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
VULCAN:
Just because you don't roll in those circles, you think it doesn't happen often. Lollz

BBN babes and Nollywood actresses keep buying houses and you think it's from endorsement deals.

You are so naive.

You are an uneducated mutt! Have you ever heard word of mouth admissible in anything, anywhere? I could as well say I was there when this 3 some was done! Brainless gay
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Boyuche: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
10million Ontop Kpekus...Chai!!! Money Miss Road(to think say na dis same men wey no fit help their fellow gender)
Tueh! Some Men Mumu pass Sabinus Walahi
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
Later she will come online to show us house wen she built with hard work nd she don't need a man in her life tongue tongue
Hahahhahahaha indeed clitocurrency is the real oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
And so what? What were doing there? Looking for someone to mug? angry
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Hassanmaye(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Our mentor.

Cheap gay.
Is a pity to us women are so rich in Abuja and Lagos, they own uber cars and properties and all of this money they got it from men because of pekus, once a woman understand the power of her pekus she can milk a man. We are in trouble

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by mario2k(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
And they think it's just a physical intimacy, honestly if these ladies sleeping with men for money know that their destiny and future has been taken spiritually. Only if they know that they are just empty without with no spiritual value anymore and worthless

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by space9880: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
But seriously some men out there are very foolish, how can you pay someone 3 million just to talk to her? this is why most of these girls brag around
and most of dem are so dull, bunch of dumb arses

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
codedguy1:

Its not only celebrities that mislead people.

So His friend who I guess is not a celebrity can't be misleading people too!

You dumb sha!
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jeromestarks: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
delishpot:

So what if she knack for that amount? Don't men go around knacking everyday has heaven fall? Cos it's a woman now you become lord over her vagina. The audacity you men have to think you have right over women sexuality. Na to dey poison useless men who sleep with women they aren't married to remain.
Maybe that will keep men in check so they stick to their wives. Isn't that how women were kept in line too? Stone them, burn them, kill them, Shane them if they have sex with any man who isn't their husband etc.
For you to think that men and women see sex the same way shows how stupid you're.

The fact that you don't know that sex has more effect on women than men makes you even more stupid.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by etrange: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mercury12:

Say what you know

There are still some decent girls though few that won't w.hore around for any amount of money undecided
It a new world and abnormalities is fast becoming normal and people are ready to defend evil even if they know it isn't right but are guilty of it too...
It is just as some confuse set of people are defending LGBT abominable lifestyle

Lmao... did you say evil? Are you a virgin? If not, how is doing it for free better than doing it for N10M? She slept with a man who gave her N10M, you slept/sleep with someone who gave/gives you nothing, and then you turn around and call her evil? Because it's righteous when money isn't involved? Or because she's a lady and you're man, and evil is your birth right? Please, don't even go the evil route cause on the judgment day, nobody is gonna ask you how much you collected or the gender you did it with.

People have sex. I don't need to defend it or fight it. I only need to be objective in my reasoning, do what I think is right and surround myself with people that align with my beliefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by codedguy1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

You dumb sha!

You are a miserable sod!
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by CheapHomes1: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ubanz:
And so what?
What's the big deal.
You be local manoo.
Could that be the reason why ur wife messed u up?
Or is it the after effect......?

How does "local man" fit into the discussion?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by CheapHomes1: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
motionarena:

Broke niggas like u won't understand the Power of money

Rich guy, tell us how rich you are so we can understand
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by CheapHomes1: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Candidlady:

His rich friend could be a woman

Dunce

How would he be so free to walk in on his rich friend if the friend were a woman?

But I thought an olosho is some one who gets paid for sex
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by LOVEGINO(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
And u are complaining of person that paid 10million.......Ozuor.
who know u?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Your daddy know me.
LOVEGINO:
who know u?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by delishpot: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:

For you to think that men and women see sex the same way shows how stupid you're.

The fact that you don't know that sex has more effect on women than men makes you even more stupid.

Boohoo!! cry women a river grin grin. I guess you are a she/male to know exactly how men and women see sex. You have less brain cells than a gnat.
I said what I said. Take it or hug a transformer. Your tantrums would be ignored from now on until you prove that you are a male and female in one body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jimcaddy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is it today. When our Nigerian men don't have sex. You pày someone 3m just to have a date with you. And still paid her 10m to knack you. Your kpekys must be made of silver abi, Naija men don't have sense. That money could have been used at an orphanage, but you used it to lash former BB Naija star wey kpekus no even fine. And I'm sure you no do pass three rounds and you cum like mofo. Ee don finish. Almost 15m don go. Mumu men dey this Naija walahi.

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jimcaddy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
jimcaddy:
Is it today. When our Nigerian men don't have sense. You pày someone 3m just to have a date with you. And still paid her 10m to knack you. Your kpekys must be made of silver abi, Naija men don't have sense. That money could have been used at an orphanage, but you used it to lash former BB Naija star wey kpekus no even fine. And I'm sure you no do pass three rounds and you cum like mofo. Ee don finish. Almost 15m don go. Mumu men dey this Naija walahi.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Cromagnon: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.
very cheap
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Your daddy know me.
my dad wey don retire for okpo biz tey tey.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Cromagnon: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
jimcaddy:
Is it today. When our Nigerian men don't have sex. You pày someone 3m just to have a date with you. And still paid her 10m to knack you. Your kpekys must be made of silver abi, Naija men don't have sense. That money could have been used at an orphanage, but you used it to lash former BB Naija star wey kpekus no even fine. And I'm sure you no do pass three rounds and you cum like mofo. Ee don finish. Almost 15m don go. Mumu men dey this Naija walahi.
is it your money. Nobody hold you from donating to motherless o. Why e de pain you like dis. E for kukuma dash orphanage him while networth. How much you Don donate.. Konji your no gre yet here spending other ppls money. Nonsense
Do you know if he silently gives to orphans?
What will he gain from fibbing to children not his?
This life ppl do what they will gain from
Charity is for abnormal ppl
You for kuku castrate yourself since kpekus is not important
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Did this guy just woke up from 20 years slumber?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by teebagy: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Candidlady:

His rich friend could be a woman

Dunce
Every body has a right to also b stupid. But u are abusing ur privilleges.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Retired men dey sweet pass young fools like you.
LOVEGINO:
my dad wey don retire for okpo biz tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by gozzlin: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
kushercain:

what's your rate? let's get down

Thirsty ass nigga. undecided

You don't even know how she looks, whether she looks like a monkey, yet you wanna get down with her. undecided

By this comment it's obvious you find it extremely hard getting laid, because you look like the dude below and you're broke. undecided

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Convert you dick to pekus ABI ?if u can't beat them u join them.

You sef do gay if you want money ABI wetin Ur arsehole dey do?

Just for shit and fart?

Enter street and join them in doing the gayagys but remember pampers is expensive,surgery is expensive, Diseases to sha.......

My little advice is for you to be appreciative of the little you have now.

Render help and pray.
Hassanmaye:

Is a pity to us women are so rich in Abuja and Lagos, they own uber cars and properties and all of this money they got it from men because of pekus, once a woman understand the power of her pekus she can milk a man. We are in trouble
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Treassured: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
pretydiva:
Their life, their business

They are your gender *Smiles*

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by kushercain: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
gozzlin:

Thirsty ass nigga. undecided

You don't even know how she looks, whether she looks like a monkey, yet you wanna get down with her. undecided

By this comment it's obvious you find it extremely hard getting laid, because you look like the dude below and you're broke. undecided

motherfukking dumbass

sarcasm / irony must be a foreign concept to you

i dare you to post your account balance let me show you levels.

Venomous cretin
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by IyaTola: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
ednut1:
3m for her number, 15k usd for sex. Nedu himself cannot be innocent with all the big yansh babes he uses in his skit.
Go to the gate of Wazobia and hear Nedu's story you will understand why it called showbiz
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by DriveByKiller: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Fake and lies
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by DriveByKiller: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2023
etrange:

Lmao... did you say evil? Are you a virgin? If not, how is doing it for free better than doing it for N10M? She slept with a man who gave her N10M, you slept/sleep with someone who gave/gives you nothing, and then you turn around and call her evil? Because it's righteous when money isn't involved? Or because she's a lady and you're man, and evil is your birth right? Please, don't even go the evil route cause on the judgment day, nobody is gonna ask you how much you collected or the gender you did it with.

People have sex. I don't need to defend it or fight it. I only need to be objective in my reasoning, do what I think is right and surround myself with people that align with my beliefs.
spoken like an intelligent girl whi has spent decades rationalizing why it's okay her kponmo lost electricity due to severe abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.