Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp (41534 Views)

Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by delishpot: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:

I trust you can knack for that amount.
What am I even saying. The guy who disvirgined you didn't pay up to that sef.
I pity your born and unborn children.

So what if she knack for that amount? Don't men go around knacking everyday has heaven fall? Cos it's a woman now you become lord over her vagina. The audacity you men have to think you have right over women sexuality. Na to dey poison useless men who sleep with women they aren't married to remain.
Maybe that will keep men in check so they stick to their wives. Isn't that how women were kept in line too? Stone them, burn them, kill them, Shane them if they have sex with any man who isn't their husband etc.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jojothaiv(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2023
We lived in a transactional world so this is not shocking...
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Our mentor.

Cheap gay.
Lmao.
Olosho.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Sintim(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Should we fry stone after hearing this news? Where do u think they get money to buy posh cars or mansions in choice places? These yeyebrities can do anything for money. Everyday l use 3hrs to fear these set of people.

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by franchasng: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Foolish Nedu, you talk too much, arseholessss angry
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by BloomingDale(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
Nothing new said.. we all know they are all ashawo in disguise.

So you want to knack her for free anytime you like, widen her toto, and later come to Nairaland to show pictures of her wide vagina and be calling it a borehole, and advise your fellow men to marry virgins. Buhahaha.

I just pity all the Nigeria girls knacking broke niggas like you for free.

That’s why I like very rich people. To them , money comes first and they will never descend to marrying people like you. The rich stay marrying the rich.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by galaxy2020(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2023
...and some people look up these oloshos are "Role models ".....if you wan marry, look for someone who accepts you for who you are. Most of these yeyebrities aren't marriage materials.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by phemmyfour: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Yeah as cheap as Ur overfucked arsehole
lol...e pain am....o fe ke
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Pity urs not mine.....
jeromestarks:

I trust you can knack for that amount.
What am I even saying. The guy who disvirgined you didn't pay up to that sef.
I pity your born and unborn children.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Ólórún ma je
phemmyfour:
lol...e pain am....o fe ke
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Ur mom is our leader.
Iamuk:

Lmao.
Olosho.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by sinola(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
i know them....i have seen them before at Transcorp too
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by sinola(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
hard work pay! in their usual voice.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by phemmyfour: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Ólórún ma je
I will drink your tears cry
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Ah God Nigerian men are simps I swear to God imagine having the financial situation to be able to give out 3 million naira easily and you decide to give it to one nonsense celebrity because of her coochie. Nigeria men need help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Vampire grin cheesy ;
phemmyfour:
I will drink your tears cry
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
Later she will come online to show us house wen she built with hard work nd she don't need a man in her life tongue tongue
lol there’s no woman on this earth that doesn’t need a man In her life grin

4 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by phemmyfour: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Vampire grin cheesy ;
Salivating already tongue
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by BloomingDale(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Mercury12:

Say what you know

There are still some decent girls though few that won't w.hore around for any amount of money undecided
It a new world and abnormalities is fast becoming normal and people are ready to defend evil even if they know it isn't right but are guilty of it too...
It is just as some confuse set of people are defending LGBT abominable lifestyle

Those decent girls are still getting their vaginas widened like boreholes by broke niggas like you that they sleep with, with nothing to show for.

Borehole na borehole whether widened for free or widened by ashawo work.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Ijaya123: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
How can this information be verified?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Morphinne: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2023
moonbyte25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CStYMQ8TGI&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/nedu-wazobia-exposes -popular-female-bbnaija-star-after-kncking-big-man-for-n10m/
We’ll talk about those olosho yeyebrities later, I’m more concerned about the mumu that spent 10m to drill pussy, like WTF?! Are the kpekus gold-plated? Nedu should be more worried about his imbècile friend who couldn’t talk to women and had to spend that much to get what other men with sense are getting without spending a dime. No Simp deserves to live because they are making life difficult for normal people. Simps make these oloshos think that money is too easy to make.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Trybes(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Gerrard59:

Trust me when I say it is always the poor men who cry every day that young women these days are fvcking everywhere as if the people these women sleep with are not men but ghosts. I can understand their pains - women are raking a lot from their genital parts while they (young men) cannot replicate the same. It can be painful, but if they understand a thing or two about biology and elementary economics, they will rather look towards seizing opportunities within the industry than lampoon all day on social media.

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever, women will keep getting paid for sex, and men will always continue to pay. Nothing will change it. Sex itself is not free.
Though the write up looks intelligent but sadly some balderdash.
Sex is not meant to be paid for but consensual. It's humans that have monetized sex, just take a look at the animals.

4 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Dey play.
phemmyfour:
Salivating already tongue
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by sonofElElyon: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by rajiedreez: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2023
And some people will shouting "DEY PLAY"
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Mercury12(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2023
BloomingDale:

Those decent girls are still getting their vaginas widened like boreholes by broke niggas like you that they sleep with, with nothing to show for.

Borehole na borehole whether widened for free or widened by ashawo work.

What do you know other than to accuse?
That is what your lots do. Sons and daughters of The accuser undecided
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by sukar886: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Why are u suprise , how much do they make in a movie that the buy range , Benz, etc buy houses, omo does our female celebrities na hook up girls ooo
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2023
moonbyte25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CStYMQ8TGI&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/nedu-wazobia-exposes-popular-female-bbnaija-star-after-kncking-big-man-for-n10m/

Nedu,

Your rich friends are idiots.

You prolly wish they were gay, so you can use your bunghole to make some cool cash, too.

Rich simps....
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by BENEAMATA: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Nedum , ratting out after pimpi g a girl out for your rich friend is not nice .As for the party , na you sabi . Must you talk sef ?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by xynerise: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Because you caught them doesn't mean it's something new. BB Naija connect these girls to wealthy men for hook up.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by MrBroke(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Your friend is a quite a fool, a simp and a pussy although he is lucky he is rich grin
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by VawuIenceProMax: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Very SIMPle men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.