Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp (41571 Views)

Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Pwettylinda(f): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Yellowba women are cheap na
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by africandollar: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Jus negodu Nedu shocked
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by DSC7: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Fear women.......

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by DennisEche(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
smiley
Busy body , who doesn't have sex. it is a choice and they are adult

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
SILLY SIMP LIKE YOU.
Osobi32:
So what?

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Solocoin: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2023
So why is this a news
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by wermes: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
But seriously some men out there are very foolish, how can you pay someone 3 million just to talk to her? this is why most of these girls brag around
I'm pretty sure the idiot has family members that need just 50k to open one small kiosk for business but he keeps telling them there's no money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

Coming from a Modern day lady, they see not being cheap as charging high price grin

12 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
[b][/b]
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

Another olosho in da house shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Itzteewhy(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Clitocurrency the next major economic bubble.

4 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2023
udemzyudex:

Coming from a Modern day lady, they see not being cheap as charging high price grin

BecUs the brain is empty, they make use of the hole in between their legs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by motionarena: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
But seriously some men out there are very foolish, how can you pay someone 3 million just to talk to her? this is why most of these girls brag around

Broke niggas like u won't understand the Power of money
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Most Nigerian men are just daft

10m just because you want to fvck babe because say she go BBN? shocked shocked

Men making things hard for their fellow men. angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by growtogeda: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
thats what most of those influencers do. no be today

please watch my interesting nigerian cartoon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL39KSTNR10
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by GeneralPula: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Lies
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by BRATISLAVA: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:

Thought you guys said they do it for a piece of bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
It's our work oooo!
Baddosqqi:
[b][/b]

Another olosho in da house shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Dpharisee: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
codedguy1:
What do you have to say about your friend paying N10m for kpekus?

Useless information.

You totally missed the point, just like Kanye West said some of these celebrities and influencers do terrible things behind the scenes, never let them influence or direct how you live your life

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Justinpm(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Its about the show, when they run another about other people that mislead people, you can say this.... Otherwise focus on what the show is all about... "Celebrities that mislead people" thank you
codedguy1:

Its not only celebrities that mislead people.

So His friend who I guess is not a celebrity can't be misleading people too!

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by meobizy(f): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
…only? He’s an unserious fellow.

I knew a formerly popular Nairalander whose starting price was one million Naira. He (yes, he’s male) long deactivated from here, citing this platform as a congregation of lowlifes. I wonder what he’s up to in life now.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by naijapikin2(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
This thread is too corrupt for me.

Log out..

Before virtue leaves me

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by twilliamx(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.
Wow your daughter is on the same path and you will definitely encourage her. What a good parent you are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
End time influencers...

Colossians 3: 5-6
Put to death therefore whatever belongs to your earthly nature, such as sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

Anyone who sleeps with a married woman/man commits ADULTERY. It BLOCKS ur way physically, spiritually and leads to destruction.

Repent and seek God now while u have the chance through Jesus Christ. Alot won't even make it in this first quarter of this year. Salvation is key and Jesus has already paid that price for u. Ask Him to come inside of u today. God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by LOVEGINO(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
You can't pay.

Don't bother raising Ur crack arsehole.
e nor pass 10k na

3 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Mjshexy(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Oba has finished scattering table on IG about them, serious backlash all night.
So called hardworking influencers cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Akunatakasi(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
My dear Alaga 10million is no Joke ;DIf the money is from a pure heart.

Money Dem wan use knack person... From pure heart.. seriously you no well

7 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Jsucre(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Your real life is comedy
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:

Exactly. Am sure that same man has never given nedu up to 1million since they met

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by phemmyfour: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.
She's as cheap as your plantain "chips"

8 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Candidlady: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
Nothing new said.. we all know they are all ashawo in disguise.

His rich friend could be a woman

Dunce

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
Emeka, go and troll the BBNaija thread to show your displeasure.

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by wwwihy: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Busybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man Who Gave Him N10,000 To Relocate To Lagos / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.