Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp (41574 Views)

Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Curious345: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Those girls are likely urchins
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by olisaEze(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Niggarr, why are you always finding yourself in other people’s sex scenes, you be production prop? grin. That your friend that can give olosho $15k USD, how has he helped you to afford the same pleasures he’s always inviting you to witness like Jehovah witness?? You dey call person 'ur guy' wen no dey look you like im guy, na mugu you be! Hustle oo, make ur mate no use you do spectator for Transcorp! grin

7 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by cjscon(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
I hate guys that's gossip
This is gossip and not news.....
Please learn to mind your business.....
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by chatinent: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Sex is regular in the entertainment industry. So what?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by ViceGovernor: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
I am 50% sure one of those celeb is Nen gi
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by mayorkent(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Everytime na your friend , lols e just be like say all my babe freinds day do hookup except her ..
Lol
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jimmychang: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

Mumu say she is not cheap.If a dog has that money the dog can sleep with her na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
We know this is what happens.
How else do they buy new houses and the latest cars within a year and praise heavens for making them wealthier.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by josephevergreen(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
FiremanX:
But seriously some men out there are very foolish, how can you pay someone 3 million just to talk to her? this is why most of these girls brag around

Guy the man is rich, so guy man want use her count scores probably ��
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by josephevergreen(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
I know 95% of this so call celebrities are in to high class olosho.

5 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
codedguy1:
What do you have to say about your friend paying N10m for kpekus?

Useless information.
Smelly kpekus for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Ubanz: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2023
And so what?
What's the big deal.
You be local manoo.
Could that be the reason why ur wife messed u up?
Or is it the after effect......?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by ukaface(f): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Mtcheeeew
If you no wan mention name why you come Dey talk ?

Well I think it’s

3 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Akalia(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2023
codedguy1:
What do you have to say about your friend paying N10m for kpekus?

Useless information.
Person wey pay 10million for a pussy that bleeds every month is super stupid. WTF.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2023
That one concern dem undecided
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by treatise: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Rubbish.

If you don’t mention their names, you are surely lying your ass out.
Fear of libel
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Isabi4lov: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Sex is not free , most guys here too are paying for sex , of what importance is the news .
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by delishpot: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2023
What a useless friend Nedu has. He is nothing but a gutter. I hope he isn't married Sha cos his wife will be under bondage. No religion or tradition on earth permits men to sleep around with whores. Even the bible said it that a man who sleep with whores is a wretched man.
He should be more worried about his wayward friend spending his fortune on wayward women.

1corinthisns 6 15-26
Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.”

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SkyFi: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by IbileIfe: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
Later she will come online to show us house wen she built with hard work nd she don't need a man in her life tongue tongue
Commercial sex is hard work with high risks.
Some have died from heart attack during work.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Imstrong2(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2023
etrange:
Most of you guys here would do the same for half that amount if you had vagina, and you know it. Neither the lady nor the man complained to y'all. They're adults and they both consented. Besides, what you might consider big money might be small to him. Nigeria is very big, yet the petty stories I read on here make it seem like a small village where everyone is up the other's business: who is having sex with who, who is lazy and who's not, etc. Dude, if they want to spoil, let them spoil. You wey no dey have sex, find and mingle with like-minded individuals. Society is no longer about the people you share a region with but about the individuals you surround yourself with.
Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by delishpot: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
Later she will come online to show us house wen she built with hard work nd she don't need a man in her life tongue tongue

Go and Bleep your own and build na. Let's see if it is that easy. Even 419 boys claim that it's hard work to swindle person's hard earned money yet they don't even put in half the work an ashawo puts in. grin grin
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2023
For calling me mumu then u are an idiot fellow.
jimmychang:

Mumu say she is not cheap.If a dog has that money the dog can sleep with her na.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Yeah as cheap as Ur overfucked arsehole
phemmyfour:
She's as cheap as your plantain "chips"

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2023
And u are complaining of person that paid 10million.......Ozuor.
LOVEGINO:
e nor pass 10k na
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Our daughter.
twilliamx:

Wow your daughter is on the same path and you will definitely encourage her. What a good parent you are.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SouthSouth1914: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2023
treatise:

Fear of libel

How do we know this guy isn’t lying?
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by jeromestarks: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
My dear Alaga 10million is no Joke ;DIf the money is from a pure heart.
I trust you can knack for that amount.
What am I even saying. The guy who disvirgined you didn't pay up to that sef.
I pity your born and unborn children.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by yahoodetector: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
We all know it's Mercy na
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by everythinggirly(f): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Nollywood is a dirty occupation, if you know you know.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by 9japride(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2023
He should keep quiet, what two adults do is no one business. Celebraties are humans can't be said to morally right all the time. Even this Nedu go don nack some celebraties before. It's the simple men that give out millions to ladies I blame. Many of those big boys might not even be taking care of their family members properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.