Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again (27926 Views)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by mbahdi(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by boldking(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
If hand no touch you , you for no talk like this ….believe me
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Emman08: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Enter rehab
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by GENUINEGOSPEL: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Just switch to mmkpurummiri at least make u no loose kpatakpata onuku

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
You can’t combine the two together and be expecting positive results.
Either you smoke or you drink

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Offpointng: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
hmm
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Robertgreene1(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:
Weak men are the ones who drink and smoke to avoid reality but the truth is you can't grin
shut up man...U have a problem wit drinkers?..even billionaires and presidents drink and smoke...D key is just moderation and self control...Obama himself smokes like a chimney...Men that don't drink and smoke re kinda boring and dull...A woman told me this about her husband that only drinks malt and coke.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by olaolulazio(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
I misbehave and I lost so much. I almost run mad.
Congratulations.
Na Ur own problem be that.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by naijapikin2(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Thy faith has made thee whole.

Go and sin no more. sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:

son..how does this topic help anybody to shase women?
Romanse section is stricly for shassssin women.....please kindly carrrry your IGBO n Shayoooo topick to fooood section i beg!!! (no ofeinse)
angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by nkpommpko(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Na hangover you will come around

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by simplesearch: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
You can't be smoking anything and be normal. Normal people don't smoke, cos smoke no matter the debate about its health benefit is a one way to mental disability and quick exposure to mild and potentially dangerous diseases, both internal and external.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by AfonjaConehead: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Good for the smoking but mixing a little action bitters with some juice remains kool cool
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
The two best decisions I made in my life was the day I decided in year 2000 that I would never ever drink alcohol again. It was absolutely intentional and I’ve stayed true to my decision.
Secondly, growing up, I saw weed destroy the lives of many childhood friends. Most of them are dead while others are beyond redemption. So I made a vow that weed will never ever touch my lips.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by thaoriginator: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
If a high grade ya burn and wan gimmie a drag man you know say me can't refuse it. But me nah abuse, me ah use it proper.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Father4all: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
If you continue, you will eventually run mad
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
really?? I think you should go for a psychiatrist text first
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SerikiFulani(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Smoking Pure J With The ill Nanna grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Ireportlive: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Good decision... Too many mad people this days

Kidney dialysis sef na money... Incase you drink

About 2010 I do take regular weed back in school but stopped... Fast forward to 2021 some kids brought loud and I decided to try it...

Damn all those new strains of marijuana are nothing but toxic hard drug and everyone should strictly avoid it

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by AlhajiSani1461(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]is too early for all this.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Pwettylinda(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:

Yeye na so them dey talk and promise yet tomorrow or after 2 months you are back at it

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Mehn you gotta let us know where your plug is at, seems you been using some real hard sh!t. Mary Jane is a die-hard loving girlfriend, one period in your life you're fed up and don't want her anymore, next period you missing your baby and before you know it you visit your hommies errbody in the car driving and passing the blunt in air tight air conditioned, windscreens all wind up and and weed cloud in the car, you ain't know when you already rolling up and passing or receiving the blunt. Good decision bro, avoid your friends that use weed for some time if you're serious

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Shiners: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=120139075]Are you sure? ;
He might still be on loud when saying this ���.......The spirit in loud might be higher than the spirit in him o
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Jakumo:
Just as is increasingly the case in Britain and the EU, much of the cannabis sold by dealers in Nigeria is poisoned with chemicals that can cause madness or kill any unsuspecting smoker who may even be trying weed for the first time. Synthetic THC is extremely addictive and capable of causing madness quickly, yet that is just one of the many dangerous chemicals added to harvested marijuana to poison it for users.

OP if you are not growing your own supply of weed, and do not know any trusted person who is growing enough to dash you some, you must quit immediately so as not to wind up as a statistic from smoking chemically altered weed.
This can not be true. There are too many strong strains and if a person gets used to one strain they can switch to a new one. Farmers have no incentive to add synthetic THC to their harvest.

THC poisoning occurs when people try to eat weed in cakes and brownies. That's where synthetic THC comes in. Weed smokers are not exposed to synthetic THC.

Please if you don't smoke don't even start arguing what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Minjim: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Every time I'm coming home from work,I always fight the urge to take a bottle or two of Trophy or even Budweiser but I always overcome the urge by telling myself " it's not a priority."

Moreover, I will get home and wifey will smell it in my breath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by spencekat(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Though you need to be determined,but you need God's grace to help you too.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Srredkita(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
it not ment for everybody
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Srredkita(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
Are you sure? grin
lolzz
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:
You can’t combine the two together and be expecting positive results.
Either you smoke or you drink
Lol, say what you know non smoker.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Curious345: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
weed is a great miracle to makind..

Anyone disparaging this wonder plant deserves arrest

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by tarantino1: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Me and my friends have smoked crazy amounts of weed to the point that the whole room was filled up with smoke and we had to use torchlight to see clearly in the mid-afternoon and yet none of us ran mad, not even nearly.

All this talk of running mad na just pure exaggeration abeg or the weed was prolly laced with something cos I literally don't understand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.