Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again (27917 Views)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

So you're telling that it was weed that killed those your friends abi undecided

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, it's never been recorded that weed was the root cause of any death. Weed is the one of the safest drug out there, go and do your research.
It was like weed killed them like poison, but they died early as a consequence of many issues that followed when they became insane.
One of them duke was placed on chains and prevented from going about. One was now roaming about everywhere even in market places.
Bro these are life facts that happened to people who were close to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri / How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.