Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again (27921 Views)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by tamdun: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
You'll smoke weed again, I promise u

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by pansophist(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
In the past, slavery comes in the form of chains, but now, it's in the form of addiction. So instead of enslaving you for free labour, you're enslaved for cash which you got by Enslaving yourself in a job.

Now imagine a man that drinks, gambles, womanize, do drugs, party animals, etc, then you become a sophisticated slave in multiple front. You spend irrecoverable time working to indulge in all these things.

Until you wake up one day as an old man, to realise that you have wasted your life for nothing. So to reduce your slave status, fight off all your addictions. You'll be mentally free, and your money will go to something reasonable.

Imagine how powerful you'll become to know that you can live modestly, and organic foods that are nutritional to the body is what you crave for. Unlike being a smoker, drinker, drugger, gambler and other vices.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Basiljoe: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Hendrixky:
Haha

It is obvious you don't know anything

If you know, you know.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SouthSouth1914: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Jakumo:
Just as is increasingly the case in Britain and the EU, much of the cannabis sold by dealers in Nigeria is poisoned with chemicals that can cause madness or kill any unsuspecting smoker who may even be trying weed for the first time. Synthetic THC is extremely addictive and capable of causing madness quickly, yet that is just one of the many dangerous chemicals added to harvested marijuana to poison it for users.

OP if you are not growing your own supply of weed, and do not know any trusted person who is growing enough to dash you some, you must quit immediately so as not to wind up as a statistic from smoking chemically altered weed.

You said everything!
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Mehn you gotta let us know where your plug is at, seems you been using some real hard sh!t. Mary Jane is a die-hard loving girlfriend, one period in your life you're fed up and don't want her anymore, next period you missing your baby and before you know it you visit your hommies errbody in the car driving and passing the blunt in air tight air conditioned, windscreens all wind up and and weed cloud in the car, you ain't know when you already rolling up and passing or receiving the blunt. Good decision bro, avoid your friends that use weed for some time if you're serious
People who smoke to belong to a certain clique and have reservations about smoking is a sure way to lose sanity. If you don't enjoy it, just stop. Use alcohol or something else to get high.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Basiljoe: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:
weed is a great miracle to makind..

Anyone disparaging this wonder plant deserves arrest
Birds born in a cage, think flying is an illness.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by addexx: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
I misbehave and I lost so much. I almost run mad.

Please na. Drink and smoke na. Please I beg you don't give up cry

I have shares in Nigerian breweries.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Curious345: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Basiljoe:

Birds born in a cage, think flying is an illness.
yea

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Basiljoe: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
tamdun:
You'll smoke weed again, I promise u
If you know, you know.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
I remember when one aboki sneaked some loud to me on day 5 at the nysc camp, secretly used it in toilet with some corpers about 4 of us passing the blunt, I swear that was the sweetest feeling in the camp. It was like on that day I realized where I after 4 days spent there already. errthing made sense at the parade ground and the camp, but then don't get addicted to anything. If your getting addicted pls quit it immediately, I've celebrated like 5 years straight without kissing the blunt. Thank God

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
People who smoke to belong to a certain clique and have reservations about smoking is a sure way to lose sanity. If you don't enjoy it, just stop. Use alcohol or something else to get high.
very disgusting to suggest alcohol in place of weed. U 4kin crazy?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
very disgusting to suggest alcohol in place of weed. U 4kin crazy?
What else should I suggest, tramadol?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Basiljoe:

If you know, you know.
Lol, you should help him out. Not saying he will smoke again
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by DonBenny77(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Na so I talk this early morning as my last supply finish, say I no go kush again but right now I don assemble all the "Claro killers" form one tap dey smoke.

"We don enter, to commot no easy"

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Basiljoe: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, you should help him out. Not saying he will smoke again
Have you ever smoked weed in your life?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by olu122: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Kindly contact us we are always available...
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SweetVibe: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2023
tarantino1:
Me and my friends have smoked crazy amounts of weed to the point that the whole room was filled up with smoke and we had to use torchlight to see clearly in the mid-afternoon and yet none of us ran mad, not even nearly.

All this talk of running mad na just pure exaggeration abeg or the weed was prolly laced with something cos I literally don't understand.
Are you for real??
Whenever I smoke weed, I begin to have this paranoia and intense fear that I will run mad but after some hours I will be back to normal.

BUT you see brownies!!! Stay away from that one, that one almost took me to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by usanisiobi(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023

What you buy = forgiveness level.

What you sell = chastity level.

1. Forgive, don't buy addiction. 2. Be Holy, don't accept addiction.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Konjiboii: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Smallie, better stick to your cancer sticks.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by everythinggirly(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Smoke and drink at your own risk. When old age reach, your body go tell you. grin
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by imagrg(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Say it loud!
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by tarantino1: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
SweetVibe:

Are you for real??
Whenever I smoke weed, I begin to have this paranoia and intense fear that I will run mad but after some hours I will be back to normal.

BUT you see brownies!!! Stay away from that one, that one almost took me to the great beyond.

You smoke alone?

I do it with my friends and never alone and we always have crazy, stupid discussions during those sessions grin . Maybe that's why I've never experienced that before

I don't do brownies or any of those shît. I haven't even smoked weed in two years now sef
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Basiljoe:

Have you ever smoked weed in your life?
mehn I know, lots of us that stopped we decided to stop like over 20times before a final stop. It takes a very strong and disciplined mind to stop using weed, someone can stop for like over 2 Months, then he can be in company of friends and will want to vibe with the moment or something can happen maybe a fight or something that causes tension and before you know it if there's weed available the person can cool off with it and before you know it, he misses the feeling of THC and he's back on full scale. It's not easy, the guy should be encouraged to be firm with his decision not discourage him saying he will still smoke.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by debbydams(f): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2023
morakakin:
it dey Bleep niggas up well
I'm telling you grin
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
What else should I suggest, tramadol?
suggest no drug to him. Suggest books like Niccolo Machiavelli The Prince, Mario Puzo's Last Don & God Father, Mafia Manager, James Hardly Chase like Just the way it is, Wrong side of the town etc. Tough Books have the power to force the mind away from any feelings of drug addictions
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by gfelo(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2023
the day i taste weed i cud not know the road to my house, since then am far from weed.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
DonBenny77:
Na so I talk this early morning as my last supply finish, say I no go kush again but right now I don assemble all the "Claro killers" form one tap dey smoke.

"We don enter, to commot no easy"
Lol grin omo you go kill me with laugh. I can relate, just try your best to quit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
suggest no drug to him. Suggest books like Niccolo Machiavelli The Prince, Mario Puzo's Last Don & God Father, Mafia Manager, James Hardly Chase like Just the way it is, Wrong side of the town etc. Tough Books have the power to force the mind away from any feelings of drug addictions
If you haven't experienced chronic substance dependency, you really can't speak on this issue. You think it happens by magic or have you not seen how those who claim to have stopped have a relapse. People who think they should stop should be given as many options not quiting in a flash, it does not work cheesy
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by PrinceMajestic: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
If you haven't experienced chronic substance dependency, you really can't speak on this issue. You think it happens by magic or have you not seen how those who claim to have stopped have a relapse. People who think they should stop should be given as many options not quiting in a flash, it does not work cheesy
it works it's just a matter of discipline to say No is No and resisting the urge completely. The more you resist the urge, the more you kill the urge.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by obinna58(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
One time I took one pop from a friend, he even said na women smoke say e no Dey strong

As I took the pop, I felt a very strong headache and I fall on the bed like someone who was shot, next thing I saw was morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.