Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again (27924 Views)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by MrBroke(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Robertgreene1:
shut up man...U have a problem wit drinkers?..even billionaires and presidents drink and smoke...D key is just moderation and self control...Obama himself smokes like a chimney...Men that don't drink and smoke re kinda boring and dull...A woman told me this about her husband that only drinks malt and coke.

What about the billionaires who don't, don't get me wrong I'm not talking about once in a while thing I'm referring to those alcoholics and drug addicts who smoke non stop. A lot of people I know who now smoke, majority was due to how life treated them you know; depression, peer pressure, and environmental factors. I still stand by my word all drug addicts and alcoholics are weak ass motherfuckers trying to escape reality grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Guderian(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:
Every time I'm coming home from work,I always fight the urge to take a bottle or two of Trophy or even Budweiser but I always overcome the urge by telling myself " it's not a priority."

Moreover, I will get home and wifey will smell it in my breath

Lol this gat me hard
I guess she's been telling you to stop
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Goldbw122(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
I misbehave and I lost so much. I almost run mad.
Smoking have destroyed so many life, is best you act upon it and make sure you don't go back to that addict again.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by MrBroke(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Robertgreene1:
shut up man...U have a problem wit drinkers?..even billionaires and presidents drink and smoke...D key is just moderation and self control...Obama himself smokes like a chimney...Men that don't drink and smoke re kinda boring and dull...A woman told me this about her husband that only drinks malt and coke.

What if I told you another woman told me quite the opposite.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by deavicky(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
braunny:
haha and you can still type I don't believe.... Give us full jist tomorrow morning
it tot the weed is supposed to give inspiration why is your own different.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by DaveHarry(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
And to the one who blames marijuana for their misfortunes; that is the fool.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by deavicky(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:

What about the billionaires who don't, don't get me wrong I'm not talking about once in a while thing I'm referring to those alcoholics and drug addicts who smoke non stop. A lot of people I know who now smoke, majority was due to how life treated them you know; depression, peer pressure, and environmental factors. I still stand by my word all drug addicts and alcoholics are weak ass motherfuckers trying to escape reality grin
which one the drug addict?. Is cigarette a drug?.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by MrBroke(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
deavicky:
which one the drug addict?. Is cigarette a drug?.

Of course it is. Nicotine
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Scandium: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
May God help you to abstain

Check my signature
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
it works it's just a matter of discipline to say No is No and resisting the urge completely. The more you resist the urge, the more you kill the urge.
Na true.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by deavicky(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:

Of course it is. Nicotine
does it make people high?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Kellykce: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
I also have experience such man,I even vomited the stuff and slept on it.
I made my decision never to take alco again but couldn't. .the rate has drastically reduced though with time. I now take soft drink and mostly water,, I now disassociate myself with any table that will influence me taking alco.
God go see us through
eni070:

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by MrBroke(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
deavicky:
does it make people high?

It vividly does, dopamine is been released, so yes
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The two best decisions I made in my life was the day I decided in year 2000 that I would never ever drink alcohol again. It was absolutely intentional and I’ve stayed true to my decision.
Secondly, growing up, I saw weed destroy the lives of many childhood friends. Most of them are dead while others are beyond redemption. So I made a vow that weed will never ever touch my lips.

I agree with you as it concerns alcohol. But I seem not to agree with you entirely on the cannabis (weed) aspect. Cos it's legal in Europe, the USA, Canada and South Africa. I think recreationally in Ghana.

Are their younger population getting filled or afflicted with madness?

What are the statistics?

I am for legalization cos Nigeria needs to figure out a way to get out of her debt. And the cannabis export market is a growing market that will earn us FDI and Forex.

Educate my ignorance please.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by spencekat(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
gfelo:
the day i taste weed i cud not know the road to my house, since then am far from weed.
Really?Was it really weed or Loud?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Anything makes front page nowadays. Watch OP jump back on the bandwagon in six months time.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nolevel666: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Weed saps out the will to aquire power out of a man.

In other words,your drive to achieve great things are trimmed low while taking weed.

If you must smoke,go for e-cigarettes.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by CaseSensitive(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by CaseSensitive(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:

Don't be inspired by "I need igbo and shayo". Drink in moderation, smoke in moderation. Never drink and smoke, you really won't enjoy the mix.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Triangles1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
One thing about weed takers, they're peace lover.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by WantsandMore: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
I remember when one aboki sneaked some loud to me on day 5 at the nysc camp, secretly used it in toilet with some corpers about 4 of us passing the blunt, I swear that was the sweetest feeling in the camp. It was like on that day I realized where I after 4 days spent there already. errthing made sense at the parade ground and the camp, but then don't get addicted to anything. If your getting addicted pls quit it immediately, I've celebrated like 5 years straight without kissing the blunt. Thank God
Just curious, how has that impacted on your life generally, with and without it ?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Igba123: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
may God help you to keep to your resolution. E no dey eazy to quit habit wey don enter you wella
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by cezarman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fourtygees:
Why na? No continue..... Shey una say, if you dey smoke and drink, u be hard man... Una never see anything yet... Continue my brother

Oga nobody uses smoke as a hard man these days, that one na old skool pattern.

Even people in corporate organisation and well cultured people smoke marijuana on a low. It's not about being or appearing bad bro... All that shii is just about the mentality the Society created.

Mediocre mentality angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by gigabyte13: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
No be by mouth....
You gats work it out yourself
Easier said than done
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Smilgler(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Help me ask him
GeneralPula:
Are you sure? grin
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by deebrownneymar: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:

Congrats on your rebirth
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by correctguy101(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jakumo:
Just as is increasingly the case in Britain and the EU, much of the cannabis sold by dealers in Nigeria is poisoned with chemicals that can cause madness or kill any unsuspecting smoker who may even be trying weed for the first time. Synthetic THC is extremely addictive and capable of causing madness quickly, yet that is just one of the many dangerous chemicals added to harvested marijuana to poison it for users.

OP if you are not growing your own supply of weed, and do not know any trusted person who is growing enough to dash you some, you must quit immediately so as not to wind up as a statistic from smoking chemically altered weed.

Fact of life.
I presently don't go near weed unless I'm in Delta State where I'm confident of getting it fresh.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by cigaricon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jakumo:
Just as is increasingly the case in Britain and the EU, much of the cannabis sold by dealers in Nigeria is poisoned with chemicals that can cause madness or kill any unsuspecting smoker who may even be trying weed for the first time. Synthetic THC is extremely addictive and capable of causing madness quickly, yet that is just one of the many dangerous chemicals added to harvested marijuana to poison it for users.

OP if you are not growing your own supply of weed, and do not know any trusted person who is growing enough to dash you some, you must quit immediately so as not to wind up as a statistic from smoking chemically altered weed.

You don mean it shocked

Só What's the statistics of people who've run mad from this synthetic THC that causes madness quickly? undecided
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Odebayo4010(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Earlier you know this the better for your life
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ok
You won’t be missed
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by ChronicGp(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wetin happen?

@Boogyymann,

What do u have 2 say??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.