Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again (27920 Views)

Side Effects Of Fearless Energy Drink, And Some Benefits / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Jamestown12: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just DEY PLAY
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Weed is not for everyone. I smoke colorado and I haven't run mad, neither do I misbehave. In fact, if you see me in real life you likely won't know that I smoke unless I tell you. The same colorado I always smoke is feared by most people. I have even witnessed people going numb for hours because of colos but I have never experienced such stuff after taking colos.
I prefer colorado because it doesn't show in drug tests and it is completely odourless.

Smoke is not for everyone! Don't smoke because you see people doing it!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by alphaNomega: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
eni070:
I misbehave and I lost so much. I almost run mad.
That's what you always say, you will go back
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
correctguy101:

Fact of life.
I presently don't go near weed unless I'm in Delta State where I'm confident of getting it fresh.
Kwale weed?
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
Lol, say what you know non smoker.
Na only bottles I dy loyal with and that bottles self dy show shege sometimes.
Sometimes I dy deal with hangover next day
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

Na only bottles I dy loyal with and that bottles self dy show shege sometimes.
Sometimes I dy deal with hangover next day
My hangover is like fever with joint pains. I'm very cautious when drinking but there's just good high from kush with no side effect to worry about.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
My hangover is like fever with joint pains. I'm very cautious when drinking but there's just good high from kush with no side effect to worry about.

U never see some of ur mate wey kush don turn madman grin
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

U never see some of ur mate wey kush don turn madman grin
Kush does not make a person mad, it only amplifies what was already there. Another set are those who abuse a wide variety of drugs but people only see them using kush and assume kush is the cause of insanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
Kush does not make a person mad, it only amplifies what was already there. Another set are those who abuse a wide variety of drugs but people only see them using kush and assume kush is the cause of insanity.

Bro stay away from that shit. Many niqqas don loose to the street due to kush
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

Bro stay away from that shit. Many niqqas don loose to the street due to kush
I use it for medicinal purpose now rest abeg. A time will also come in your life when you'll permanently be on medication, no be swear, na life process.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by VibesTheAlpha: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
You need to listen to this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXB5SYLJ81Q
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by hkidola00(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
tarantino1:
Me and my friends have smoked crazy amounts of weed to the point that the whole room was filled up with smoke and we had to use torchlight to see clearly in the mid-afternoon and yet none of us ran mad, not even nearly.

All this talk of running mad na just pure exaggeration abeg or the weed was prolly laced with something cos I literally don't understand.
are u in ibadan,let me take u to a rehab and see people which weed has run mental...how old are you..u sound like shit
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
I use it for medicinal purpose now rest abeg. A time will also come in your life when you'll permanently be on medication, no be swear, na life process.

No problem with that only if u are not smoking the leaf.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

No problem with that only if u are not smoking the leaf.
I smoke the leaf for its high and calming effect. That's the treatment, I can't have it in food or alcohol as the effects are too strong and can make me unproductive.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by correctguy101(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
spencekat:
Kwale weed?

Not necessarily. I got a cousin who owns his own personal garden of the goods. It's mostly for friends and personal consumption.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by correctguy101(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
I smoke the leaf for its high and calming effect. That's the treatment, I can't have it in food or alcohol as the effects are too strong and can make me unproductive.

How about as tea
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2023
correctguy101:

How about as tea
knowing the right dose is hard, weed becomes very concentrated when cooked or placed in alcohol. Smoking it gives the fastest high and you can quickly tell when to stop. You can drink your tea and you won't feel anything, then you drink some more. It will take a while but when the high comes, you'll most likely pass out. I tried it earlier on to avoid smoking, it was a terrible idea.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:

Good of you. My advise to you is not to combine alcohol join am.
Just loyal to one
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2023
kolarov93:

Good of you. My advise to you is not to combine alcohol join am.
Just loyal to one
What's the big deal? If I have to work marathon or want to just chill, I add alcohol.

Your advise should be targeted at people who abuse it. I don't.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by kolarov93(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
What's the big deal? If I have to work marathon or want to just chill, I add alcohol.

Your advise should be targeted at people who abuse it. I don't.

I mean you should not combine the two like OP

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by usanisiobi(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Badadvisor: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
If you haven't experienced chronic substance dependency, you really can't speak on this issue. You think it happens by magic or have you not seen how those who claim to have stopped have a relapse. People who think they should stop should be given as many options not quiting in a flash, it does not work cheesy
Yeah going cold turkey rarely works. Like 2 times out of 50 times.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Badadvisor:

Yeah going cold turkey rarely works. Like 2 times out of 50 times.
Those 2 self are liars.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by Badadvisor: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
Facts.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SodiumValproate: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
eni070:
I misbehave and I lost so much. I almost run mad.
You should try cocaine. Especially crack.

It is mild and better than weed and alcohol.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by correctguy101(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:
knowing the right dose is hard, weed becomes very concentrated when cooked or placed in alcohol. Smoking it gives the fastest high and you can quickly tell when to stop. You can drink your tea and you won't feel anything, then you drink some more. It will take a while but when the high comes, you'll most likely pass out. I tried it earlier on to avoid smoking, it was a terrible idea.[b][/b]
grin grin grin.. lols

You know the Brew
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by SocialJustice: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
correctguy101:

grin grin grin.. lols

You know the Brew

Omo, I fear. grin
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by DaddyRochie1642: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The two best decisions I made in my life was the day I decided in year 2000 that I would never ever drink alcohol again. It was absolutely intentional and I’ve stayed true to my decision.
Secondly, growing up, I saw weed destroy the lives of many childhood friends. Most of them are dead while others are beyond redemption. So I made a vow that weed will never ever touch my lips.

So you're telling that it was weed that killed those your friends abi undecided

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, it's never been recorded that weed was the root cause of any death. Weed is the one of the safest drug out there, go and do your research.
Re: I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again by DaddyRochie1642: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
SocialJustice:
This can not be true. There are too many strong strains and if a person gets used to one strain they can switch to a new one. Farmers have no incentive to add synthetic THC to their harvest.

THC poisoning occurs when people try to eat weed in cakes and brownies. That's where synthetic THC comes in. Weed smokers are not exposed to synthetic THC.

Please if you don't smoke don't even start arguing what you don't know.

You're a wise man, you indeed have good knowledge about weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.