Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery (12405 Views)

10 Signs You're Settling In Your Relationship, According To Therapists / Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment / 14 Instant Turn-offs In A Relationship According To Majority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by babzlim(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Mine when charging up to 92%

Immediately you remove from power it drains to 12% in less than 30mins

Baba we follow dey same WhatsApp Group.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by iammolise(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
siofra:
100%

We are getting married soon kiss
I hope u're not marrying him because u're afraid to get too old unmarried.
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Okechinwadike: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
no relationship for now and very happy
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by naIraiaND: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
siofra:
100%

grin grin
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Christian07(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kenneth10110:
78% although am single

How come is now 78%
Na baby mama things now

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by PAWG(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
power saving mode, I can't kill myself
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Komu1048(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Presently 80% when money enter steady. 50% when broke.

Overall I’m a better man, cox money enter more than when I was a bachelor, n I manage my money better
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by seanwilliam(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sometimes -100 sometimes 20

Depends on my mood
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Kuvasin: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Komu1048:
Presently 80% when money enter steady. 50% when broke.

Overall I’m a better man, cox money enter more than when I was a bachelor, n I manage my money better
hahaha
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Mustiboy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
My serious GF, 88%

Side chick, 52%

Two other side chicks, 20% and 44% respectivl
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by iammolise(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Am in a relationship with my hustle, though now we're having it rough at present but i know it pay me soon... No matter how u slice it ma hustle remain 100%

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
siofra:
100%

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool,
Coughs and spit
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Mod somebody has taken over siofra's account pls check....
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Popeonah(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
15% but still charging
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
At least all of una get battery, me I no even get phone, talkless to get battery percent....

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
All this 2go people, mine is still charging dating mode

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by gtom06(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
My battery dey deceive itself. e say na 92%

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by officialfestus(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Emekaterry: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
I have not experienced what is called relationship, I only hear it from Joshua selman and some preachers, I even want to marry and have searched tire and haven't seen.
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by DSC7: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
97% even as relationship matter get k_leg these days.....

Some girls just dey do anyhow these days...
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by HomeTutorsPro: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't make me cry please.
A girl I laid on the 1st of January told her mum that she's found a husband just 3 days later.
The mum has been calling me and praying for our relationship to blossom and that she can't wait for us to give her grandchildren.
The painful part is that me just wanted to hit and vanish after she started sending me suggestive photos and even nudes.
It's the constant calling that's even killing me fast.
Both mum and daughter have decided to bless MTN with unending purchase of airtime.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Inside life!!

Abeg who wants to rent babe oo.
I can even place you on weekly allowance if you succeed in taking this burden off my neck.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Bigmouth3: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
clevybrown:
93%
Will your partner say the same thing ?
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Pinkyposh(f): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mine 1%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
98%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Almiron: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
97%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Jonyblazze(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
87%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Bidemichel: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mine is 85%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by ogah23(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin 3%
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
1% grin
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Silentgroper(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
Don't make me cry please.
A girl I laid on the 1st of January told her mum that she's found a husband just 3 days later.
The mum has been calling me and praying for our relationship to blossom and that she can't wait for us to give her grandchildren.
The painful part is that me just wanted to hit and vanish after she started sending me suggestive photos and even nudes.
It's the constant calling that's even killing me fast.
Both mum and daughter have decided to bless MTN with unending purchase of airtime.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Inside life!!

Abeg who wants to rent babe oo.
I can even place you on weekly allowance if you succeed in taking this burden off my neck.
How big is her booty?
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Aluma32(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mine just went off
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by JeogahII(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
My relationship with who now?
Re: Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery by Oyerinde16(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
%4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / Condom Horror Stories / Toasting A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.