Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

l am about to cheat on my partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l am about to cheat on my partner (26716 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Bioharry: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
D fear of God is my secret, nd psychologically my wife is d only woman on earth
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Zazaza: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Qatar2022:
You see how stupid men can be? If the reverse is the case now , you will run to nairaland to spit trash
Try give him mature advise not this jare
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Bioharry: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fear of God
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by yinnkarh(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's normal for a man to feel what you're feeling. However, it's most PREFERABLE not to go into it. Emotionally, Financially, and Mentally it's challenging and it's going to be regrettable. No one cheats without regret. We just find something to console ourselves. But deep down, there's a place of regret. It's honorable to quit and go for your newly found love or lust
PBUY
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Richpet85: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dear my honest opinion, it is a stage in life. It do happen to everyone both gender inclusive. It is not abnormal, it simply show you are normal human being and all your biological/natural organs are in good function.
Talking about way out it only require absolute maturity and self discipline if not once you cheat it continue. Just pray and ask God for self deliverance and discipline all we be ok.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by davidl7: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Che u dey madt abi na ur mama dey cr8ze?

Cheat ko, partner ni..

As u dey even type dat message did u know where you partner was?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Sammy5413(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Shoo, Nairaland this one follow for journalism?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by abidem4real: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,
we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her.

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Please guys who overcame this, is this a normal thing? how did u handle it?
Simp! Something your beautiful girlfriend has been doing behind your back since and you are here asking stupid question.

Why do some Nairalanders sometimes ask questions they already know their answers? I guess they are attention seekers.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Segzy19: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Your problem is that you want to explore...
It's sometimes a normal feelings amongst young guys. I don't know your age but I can guess you are under 30...

All I will advise you is to be careful... However, you hold the rights to your choice...
Try not messing things up with your fiance, of you plan to marry her...

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by frozen70(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
treatise:

You're very correct but the female folk pretend.

I think they surpress it, they have the natural ability to surpress if she is not interested especially

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Blakjewelry(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

My brother you are a potential cheat. When I am with someone I truly love, I pay blind eyes to the rest. Infact na that type babes go dey rush me sef but I do maintain my lane.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goodlady(f): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

But compare your BODYCOUNT with the average bodycount of guys in your age group, who has the MOST bodycount?

Only una,
Various tribes don knack
Even married men
Some, even old enough to be una papa

Stop fooling yourself.
THIS IS WHY I DETEST GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE, IF YOUR BODYCOUNT IS MORE THAN 2, I CAN NEVER RESPECT NOR LOVE YOU TRULY.
What's their to value or cherish in something that has been offered loosely and cheaply to various guys? Something that has been passed around by multiple men like football.

God forbid!
idio t!
Change your na to body count. You deserve to marry a retired Olosho cos you don't v normal brain to reason well. Mumuboy!
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by imagrg(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Including your dad and brothers. grin
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Pootle: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
be like na me you dey talk to undecided
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Sweetvie: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Dem dne finally see your remote control for village. Dem bin dey find am sinceeee.
Aswear grin

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by TyroneP(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
If care is not taken, you'll lose the priceless jewel you've got. Flee from temptations... You'll get to know her worth if you lose her to another man which I don't pray for but depends on how you handle things.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Mitsurugi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
DaddyCK:

Stop talkin rubbish sir...$hit sint happening every were. I am a loyal one woman man!!(no oofencsse) angry

How is he talking rubbish? It happens to everyone oga. Both male and female.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Charx122: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Guy na small shit dey spoil Yansh!
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by FuckTheMod: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
idio t!
Change your na to body count. You deserve to marry a retired Olosho cos you don't v normal brain to reason well. Mumuboy!
Mumu
The truth usually hurt you people's damaged brains. See what GREED ans looseness has reduced you to... cry
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by everythinggirly(f): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is how you will raise your home once you're married. Once a cheater, always and forever.
Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Otunbakayce: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
That discipline is worst in men. And they really need to stop it
STFU!
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by monerozi5590: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Pls leave her alone so her missing rib can find her, when u are tired of lusting over other women or have contracted incurable infection, by then u might be lucky to get a partner to settle down with lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin. Leave her alone for who?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Yunghost: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Comrade !
more vawulence to ur elbow
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by teemonk(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Very normal. It just seems you're doing the right thing and the devil wants to truncate all your efforts. If she wasn't perfect, your resolve for her wouldn't be tested. So, try you possible best and stay off the she devils coming your way...
You'll be fine.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by meobizy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hypocrisy is allowed. Ride on.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Sixfeetbelle: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Only thing i know for sure is that if your girlfriend was the one who gave into her sexual urges like you're attempting to do, she'll suddenly become this abominable prostitute that you realise out of the blues you cannot wife.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by 360command: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

You will get HIV soon.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Iamzik: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

So after having sex with the other girl then what?
It a mirage bro don't go there

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Emmacy001: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Like someone above said..
They don finally see your remote control for village
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her. First of all, stop sleeping with your genuine girlfriend until you are ready to marry her and after wedding. When you position your mind of no marriage, no sex, then with the help of God, you can overcome the temptation of lust for other girls.

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her. First of all, stop sleeping with your genuine girlfriend until you are ready to marry her and after wedding. When you position your mind of no marriage, no sex, then with the help of God, you can overcome the temptation of lust for other girls.

First of all, stop sleeping with the one you called your genuine girlfriend until you marry her and after wedding. When you position your mind of no marriage, no sex, then with the help of God, you can overcome the temptation of lust for other girls.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by nwaoke247(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Pls leave her alone so her missing rib can find her, when u are tired of lusting over other women or have contracted incurable infection, by then u might be lucky to get a partner to settle down with lipsrsealed

u always vent ur anger and frustration on men , why not focus on who dented u and made u this bitter instead putting on all men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.