Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Lost Everything I Worked For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost Everything I Worked For (3208 Views)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't know if it's d end for me but trust me I have lost everything I could call mine. I lost my car, my business, my integrity and my fiancee all because i was helping a friend(enemy) survive hardship.

Here's my story,

I was an independent delivery person for a company, they keep their goods in my care and send me orders which I deliver to their prospective customers and I remit the cash to the company's account. I also have a car I use for cab early morning and also in evening, I really hustle a lot.

My ordeal started unknowingly the day ASUU went on strike last year. My friend who was a student came back to lag and started staying with me because he doesn't have parents again and he knows no one except my family. My so called friend was always home and jobless, I feed him and clothe him.

So one day, he said he was interested in joining me doing the business, which I was glad he did say because I have been expecting him to say it. I taught him everything about the company I do delivery for, I taught him how to use the app(slack) to send delivery reports and proof of payments, I also discussed with him how we will be sharing the money made from delivery fee.

So I faced my cab business fully while he did the deliveries. During that period I had health issues with my knee which I was operated on but the delivery business never stopped because I believed he was in charge.

Brethren, months later after ASUU called of strike, my friend had made a lot of money to sustain himself in school but I never knew he had put me in debts. Ask me how?

My guy has been remitting fake alerts to the companies account. It was when the company did auditing late November they discovered most of the money remitted was fake alerts.

To cut the story short, I have been in prison since November because of his action, I was just released on bail last Friday.

I have lost my car I use for cab because I sold it to pay the company part of their money, I have lost my delivery business, my integrity, my fiancee left probably because she thought I would never be out of this mess.
Matter Is still in court though, as the magistrate in charge wants me to settle out of court with my complainant.

Whole debt is 1.9million, I have been able to pay 600k.

I have put almost everything I have for sale to raise more money so at least the matter can stay out of court.

Sorry for the long read.

I appeal to you all, i need a raise to come out of this mess, also I have things to sell incase there are buyers. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by fman(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Are you posting from prison?
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Facehumble(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sorry about your predicament.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Toisade(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala in portable voice

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Blake755: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
People wicked oo imagine that dog u gave shelter only turn to bit you embarassed undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
fman:
Are you posting from prison?
nope, I have been released on bail last friday

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Facehumble:
Sorry about your predicament.
thank u boss
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by tayo60(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is d reason people don't help anymore. Take heart, it's well with you cry

14 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by yomi007k(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
undecided

And your so called friend disappeard into thin air as well?

You have not arrested him and charged him to court?

You are funny.

9 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Wawelexy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
You didn't tell us about your friend's whereabouts, since he has been remitting fake alerts, definitely the money he stole from the company isn't cash, he has been forwarding the funds to a different account, so therefore, he can still be tracked with his account... Any transaction made on such account can give details of his location...

If this story is true, you shouldn't be looking for who to help you raise funds to pay the company off, rather, you and your lawyer should be busy looking for the prime suspect first, or else you both are fully aware of the scam process... May God help you....

27 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by HeRulesMen: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
So why haven't you arrested him?

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
tayo60:
This is d reason people don't help anymore. Take heart, it's well with you cry
amen
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
yomi007k:
undecided

And your so called friend disappeard into thin air as well?

You have not arrested him and charged him to court?

You are funny.
I have just been released, meanwhile my family have been trying to do that while I was in prison, he already on the run as he knows what I'm going through
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Onetenth: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
HeRulesMen:
So why haven't you arrested him?
I was just released, yet we are doing our best to get hold of him as he is on d run
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by yomi007k(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Onetenth:
I have just been released, meanwhile my family have been trying to do that while I was in prison, he already on the run as he knows what I'm going through

That should be part of your mission.

Go to his school. Make sure he doesn't graduate.

If you go down, he must go down too.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
So sorry about that.

Do justice by dropping the ingrate full name, pictures, school and his department.

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Salary: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2023

**You just gotta beware of dangerous friends!

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by vincenteger: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
While reading through your story
I remembered wat people say
No matter how sad their story is, never let them move into your house.

So sorry about everything.
It's not the end.

The friend in question, where is he, wat has he been doing, why is he not involved?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Lance03: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
I Dey fear help people now because so many demons in human form
So many mad people roaming around
I still don't get why people hate on their helpers
See as ur good ruin ur life
U surely going to rise back to ur feet

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Lance03: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
You can't get hold of him now to be honest
Money they he hand now he Dey spend lavishly
Jus give him some month mak u see hw he life go be

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by everythinggirly(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is really bad, in summary, think twice before helping anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
This story does not add up bro.

You didn’t tell us the efforts you have made to recover your money from this your mysterious friend.

Does he not have an address? No phone number?
Have you written a petition to the police? If you were charged to court and bailed, then a counter petition should have been written since your friend was using a particular means to send fake alerts....

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by AmancalledGod: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
People wicked ohh, chaiii, i wish i could really help out, I'm really feeling for you bro
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Illegal1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nawa ooh....
ur good dn turn bad,to help people cum be lyk crime 4 dis 9ja
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Frienemies.........May our good deeds not turn out to bring us misfortunes....
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Goodlady(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
yomi007k:

That should be part of your mission.

Go to his school. Make sure he doesn't graduate.

If you go down, he must go down too.
I love this part.
Meanwhile, such story can be true and it can be fabricated. In all, this is why some people don't get helped. Coming to ruin someone's hard work and integrity.
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by imagrg(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Help him if you can...biko kiss
Onetenth:
I don't know if it's d end for me but trust me I have lost everything I could call mine. I lost my car, my business, my integrity and my fiancee all because i was helping a friend(enemy) survive hardship.

Here's my story,

I was an independent delivery person for a company, they keep their goods in my care and send me orders which I deliver to their prospective customers and I remit the cash to the company's account. I also have a car I use for cab early morning and also in evening, I really hustle a lot.

My ordeal started unknowingly the day ASUU went on strike last year. My friend who was a student came back to lag and started staying with me because he doesn't have parents again and he knows no one except my family. My so called friend was always home and jobless, I feed him and clothe him.

So one day, he said he was interested in joining me doing the business, which I was glad he did say because I have been expecting him to say it. I taught him everything about the company I do delivery for, I taught him how to use the app(slack) to send delivery reports and proof of payments, I also discussed with him how we will be sharing the money made from delivery fee.

So I faced my cab business fully while he did the deliveries. During that period I had health issues with my knee which I was operated on but the delivery business never stopped because I believed he was in charge.

Brethren, months later after ASUU called of strike, my friend had made a lot of money to sustain himself in school but I never knew he had put me in debts. Ask me how?

My guy has been remitting fake alerts to the companies account. It was when the company did auditing late November they discovered most of the money remitted was fake alerts.

To cut the story short, I have been in prison since November because of his action, I was just released on bail last Friday.

I have lost my car I use for cab because I sold it to pay the company part of their money, I have lost my delivery business, my integrity, my fiancee left probably because she thought I would never be out of this mess.
Matter Is still in court though, as the magistrate in charge wants me to settle out of court with my complainant.

I have put almost everything I have for sale to raise more money so at least the matter can stay out of court.

Sorry for the long read.

I appeal to you all, i need a raise to come out of this mess, also I have things to sell incase there are buyers. Thanks
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Gadafii: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
You Dey here Dey lament when you should use hard guys track that your “friend” and make him pay, Dey here Dey play oo
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by edoman2016: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2023
Onetenth:

Here's my story,

Sorry for the long read.

Do you know an independent delivery agent that can help me deliver goods to supermarkets for supply? I need one urgently
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Originalsly: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmm ... the ending really shocked me... I was not expecting you to be asking for money. Why not details of the guy to help track him down? Now I have a different take on the matter. Either a new 419 format ... or you were involved in scamming the company and got caught. No normal man would not try to move heaven and earth to find and strangle the guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by techWriter3: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Thiechoys iechoys choy reason people choyon't help anymore
Re: How I Lost Everything I Worked For by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Friend or no friend he was an employee and you could have looked his transactions over and made double checks! This isn’t about friendship and helping others, this is stupid business move! The lessons learned here should stay with you for life!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! / Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? / 10 Signs Of A Controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.