Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26755 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
Is Atiku not a northerner? I didn't mention Kwankwaso because he didn't rule me na nor was he a part of federal admin. Of course I will call him out if he attack Tinubu who didn't rule him na. Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. You have yet to answer my questions. Answer my question or shut your useless mouth.
Hunger have frustrated you finish cheesy I hope later in life you later find your way cheesy. Tinubu didn't rule my papa but he ruled you and your papa and still life has shown you shege cheesy grin...haba. you no even like your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

Hunger have frustrated you finish cheesy I hope later in life you later find your way cheesy. Tinubu didn't rule my papa but he ruled you and your papa and still life has shown you shege cheesy grin...haba. you no even like your life
You're describing yourself and your accursed osu land. Go hold your leaders in your osu region. Tinubu isn't one of your osu governor. He didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad. And you're yet to answer my questions. Answer or shut your useless hole.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by NessFortunate: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeKCz8y0XQM

Every NIGERIANS OF GOOD CONSCIENCE ANY NIGERIAN THAT HAS LOST FRIENDS OR RELATIVES TO THE UNENDING WORSENING INSECURITY RAVAGING NIGERIA SHOULD VOTE AGAINGST APC. YOU CAN OTHER PARTIES BUT NOT APC. THEY ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC. JOIN ME IN SAYING!! #REJECTAPC
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ogatboy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
I like how the northerners are calling APC evil party forgetting Buhari is ghe one ruling. Buhari is an evil man

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by projet: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2023
uba1991:
we don't want, we are not doing.

Thanks bro
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2023
This same Katsina youth booing APC now will overwhelmingly vote for Buhari if it was possible for him to go for third term. Now they've transferred their support to the next Fulani, Atiku. It's always about ethnic agenda for them in the North. They don't care about good leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 1:43am On Jan 20, 2023
This same Katsina youth booing APC now will overwhelmingly vote for Buhari if it was possible for him to go for third term. Now they've transferred their support to the next Fulani, Atiku. It's always about ethnic agenda for them in the core North. They don't care about good leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Celebrity5496: 1:53am On Jan 20, 2023
dis government brought hardship to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by eldoradoxx: 3:38am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
There are over 200 million Nigerians who don't live in Lagos. When Tinubu and his urhcins use Lagos to campaign, they think that Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. The result of the election will shock u and Tinubu
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Very good
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 20, 2023
ASAPFERG:
yoruba go leave yoruba vite igbo? grin
Osu like you

You see. Na why Igbo be the best tribe in Nigeria. We travel to any state , Marry anyone, establish business anywhere , without bias. The nonsense you wrote now, proves that the only tribe , devoid of tribalism and whatever is the Igbos.
grin Keep your vote. Vote your tinubu and cry later, You think say you know something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Omo, dem finish diadem10 for this thread o! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by 642akintoye: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by riczy(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2023
@Diadem 10, chief whip 110, pls wat have u gained for haven exposed ur selves on this thread, fighting for ppl hu dont give a damn abt au, worse of it- the ppl u are fighting for ain't adversaries!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Kagd10: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:
Is Atiku not a northerner? I didn't mention Kwankwaso because he didn't rule me na nor was he a part of federal admin. Of course I will call him out if he attack Tinubu who didn't rule him na. Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. You have yet to answer my questions. Answer my question or shut your useless mouth.
Even Kwankwaso had once been in the federal admin but at least he isn't constantly saying gibberish about Tinubu considering Tinubu ruled no one and had never been in any federal admin. It's stupid to blame Tinubu for anything.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by onilanre(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.

It's obvious you are benefiting from the APC government
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Na wa oh if kastina people from buhari's home state can reject the apc like this I wonder the reason why any reasonable person from other states will continue to support the failed apc?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ASAPFERG: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

You see. Na why Igbo be the best tribe in Nigeria. We travel to any state , Marry anyone, establish business anywhere , without bias. The nonsense you wrote now, proves that the only tribe , devoid of tribalism and whatever is the Igbos.
grin Keep your vote. Vote your tinubu and cry later, You think say you know something.
i nor for ever vite igboman tongue
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2023
ASAPFERG:
i nor for ever vite igboman tongue

But we day marry una people. U just get bias.
Na Igbo and yoruba them sell wella for slave trade. Even go West indies. Barbados na Akran (Ghana) , Igbo and yoruba languages them day speak there pass. Even Brazil and Jamaica.

As you yorubas hate us , na em i no understand. The Nairaland own na another thing.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
onilanre:

It's obvious you are benefiting from the APC government
Benefiting wetin? Can whatever he gets monthly take good care of a dog?? From the way he talks, he isn't getting anything...na just jobless agbero wey just want tinubu bcus of tribe. Can he get fuel less than what others are getting because he supports APC? Will he go to any aboki to exchange dollars and they will give him at 300/$ once he says BAT is his candidate cheesy
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're a classified idiot trying to sound intelligent. Get the Bleep out of my mentions

'A classified idiot trying to sound intelligent'?

Let me put it this way: is it possible for you, to like, do me the honour of looking for the nearest transformer and hug it?

Thank you.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Tribalism, na em day smell everywhere around your post.
We voted Obasanjo because e get sense.
We voted Yar Adua, best president , just like Kagame.
We love Osinbajo.

But you see your god way you day worship way them call Tinubu, we no like am. E no get sense.
- He ordered shooting of unarmed kids because they said they want good governance. Run go france, Which aimless leader does that?
- HE publicly insults Igbos, because we no vote am. This man go bring genocide give us if he become president.
- Tinubu na bad example. Call us Igbos drug barons, Tinubu don soil una name as Yoruba, he is one of the drug barons, like am or not.
- say he is a good leader, he is not. HE is tribalistic and as stupid as your reeking posts.

We no want Tinubu, Kill yourself.

Peter Obi all the way! Nigeria Mma mma nu, May you all live Long abeg!

Aight!

I hear you.

Yinmu!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

But we day marry una people. U just get bias.
Na Igbo and yoruba them sell wella for slave trade. Even go West indies. Barbados na Akran (Ghana) , Igbo and yoruba languages them day speak there pass. Even Brazil and Jamaica.

As you yorubas hate us , na em i no understand. The Nairaland own na another thing.

Howkay!

Yeeebos! I may never understand you, I don't even try to. I served in In Imo State and I enjoyed Orlu, but you yeeeebos on Nairaland are completely unintelligent.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
phabulux:

Howkay!

Yeeebos! I may never understand you, I don't even try to. I served in In Imo State and I enjoyed Orlu, but you yeeeebos on Nairaland are completely unintelligent.

Na bias day worry you.
Na my state u come, How u found the place? Were they welcoming?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Na bias day worry you.
Na my state u come, How u found the place? Were they welcoming?

Very welcoming!

Isn't that what I said?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
phabulux:

Very welcoming!

Isn't that what I said?

You see!
Nairalanders just day brew hate and some gullible ones way never cross their bustop day assimilate like , they know Ibos inside out.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
phabulux:

Christ!

Very funny!

You're an idiot!
Compared to Tinubu as governors, who was the better governor?
Oh my God!

Senseless human being.

Tinubu no longer vibrant as he used to be. And still angling to be President.

Let's give it to a more vibrant person who can resolve our mariad of problems. Not a mannequin or insentient human vegetable like Tinubu.

World leaders have given it to Obi because he is smart, cocky, intelligent and inspiring unlike the Drug Lord

At Chatham House, he was a delight to watch and all the journalists have given it to him. What are you waiting for?

Only eediots and brainless people like you continues to support the Drug Lord.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
diadem10:

So if your child was a co class captain in a jss 1 class, he should be lumped together with the students who failed despite passing his exam just because he was the co class captain of the jss 1 class?

I will keep saying that e no go better for people who accuse innocent people. Something you can't take for your children yet will be doing to others.
My guy,you are intelligent to get involved with this spurious argument.

Tinubu is APC. And APC is Tinubu. So,what is the basis of your argument.

APC failed. Tinubu failed. No argument. Even to the unlettered who is following Nigerian warped politics.

We can't allow another Tinubu to continue strangulating fabric of Nigerian society. Unfortunately, it's same Tinubu who was enmeshed in the mess in the governance of our country.

For sake of posterity, let's have paradigm shift and allow someone else to take the shot. For sure, not Tinubu!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
gimakon:

First Yoruba man way i don see way get sense way no day vote bad thing. You will live Long. You go rich pass as you day now in Jesus name!
Amiiiin. Iseeee!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
your generation na mugu useless thing
Ur sense na you take dey seat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Kogi PDP Unveils Dino Melaye As Party’s Governorship Candidate / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.