Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26738 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omodua:
Oh my God!

Senseless human being.

Tinubu no longer vibrant as he used to be. And still angling to be President.

Let's give it to a more vibrant person who can resolve our mariad of problems. Not a mannequin or insentient human vegetable like Tinubu.

World leaders have given it to Obi because he is smart, cocky, intelligent and inspiring unlike the Drug Lord

At Chatham House, he was a delight to watch and all the journalists have given it to him. What are you waiting for?

Only eediots and brainless people like you continues to support the Drug Lord.

Well well!

What else can I say? Yeeeebos? Dumb? Crass? Idiotic?

You define all the words in Oxford.

Mad? May be.

Well, well...
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
phabulux:

Well well!

What else can I say? Yeeeebos? Dumb? Crass? Idiotic?

You define all the words in Oxford.

Mad? May be.

Well, well...
Take your destiny in your hands. For sake of posterity.

Yes. Tinubu is good. That was then. But not now. You will agree with me. At least, his mental and health state has disqualified him.

We should not have another President who will be like Paul Biya who went to a conference of Heads of States but didn't know where he was. He could not fathom why he he was in the meeting.

We should avoid Paul Biya pitfall and Cameroon's mistakes of electing a mannequin into office of presidency.

I am not supporting Peter Obi because he is IBO. But supporting him because he could do the job and save us from eternal bandage and extinction.

Hope you understand me?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
kosiebe:

Ur sense na you take dey seat
You and your useless generation don't have sense, wretched and miserable bastard.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
You and your useless generation don't have sense, wretched and miserable bastard.
God punish you and your entire miserable family
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
kosiebe:

God punish you and your entire miserable family
Lol,frustrated bastard,you are already cursed, you will all die wretched and miserable.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,frustrated bastard,you are already cursed, you will all die wretched and miserable.
You are a living curse already. Useless idiot
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
kosiebe:

You are a living curse already. Useless idiot
Lol,you that is a walking corpse, you are useless and hopeless, bastard.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,you that is a walking corpse, you are useless and hopeless, bastard.
Ekpa
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
kosiebe:

Ekpa
Seems You did not finish your education, worthless animal.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Seems You did not finish your education, worthless animal.
Don't ever mention me again you mugu
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
kosiebe:

Don't ever mention me again you mugu
Lol, goat but,you mentioned me first and insulted me. Thunder fire that your leprosy infested fingers you used to mention me.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, goat but,you mentioned me first and insulted me. Thunder fire that your leprosy infested fingers you used to mention me.
Your Mugu nor get part 2. You are just an idiot
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2023
kosiebe:

Your Mugu nor get part 2. You are just an idiot
Lol, useless bastard from useless parents, you wretched imp.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by kosiebe(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, useless bastard from useless parents, you wretched imp.
You are uselessly useless to your parents and your family at large. Mugu
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
kosiebe:

You are uselessly useless to your parents and your family at large. Mugu
Animal, you are the real definition of poverty and wretchedness,you will die wretched.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
diadem10:
Oponu, was Atiku not previously a part of Apc? did Tinubu rule you or your papa in your Osu land or was he part of any federal admin unlike Atiku and Obi who were part of federal admin and were shambolic at the federal admin. The electricity they did shambolically is still affecting Nigerians today. You dey mad? E no go better for you and your family if you don't leave Innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Or is Tinubu a biafra governor? You dey mad?
see animal barking
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:
The op is mentally lazy. How can you make such a post without finding out first the meaning of Bamayi so readers can be enlightened.

So, what is Bamayi? Do you think everyone understands Hausa language?
Go back and read again
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
diadem10:
Answer those questions or shut your useless accursed Osu mouth. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are potent affirmation. Yoruba will call it 'adabi'
if you are not a fool you should know that Tinubu said he was the one that make Buhari president.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
diadem10:
the poor electricity we're experiencing today is Atiku and Obi's work. Ajaokuta which is still in contention is because of Atiku. Nitel shambolic is because of Atiku. Whereas Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. Of course your useless self can't answer my questions. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are affirmative potent words. Yoruba call it adabi. E no go better for you and your generation I repeat.
are you talking about the same Tinubu that made Buhari president? What a foool!!!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
diadem10:
Is Atiku not a northerner? I didn't mention Kwankwaso because he didn't rule me na nor was he a part of federal admin. Of course I will ?call him out if he attack Tinubu who didn't rule him na. Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. You have yet to answer my questions. Answer my question or shut your useless mouth.
now I know you don't have brain. Was kwankwaso not a senator, was he not a minister?
Was Tinubu not a senator?
Wait ooh! Do you even know the meaning of federal administration you are talking about?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Ken4Christ: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:
Go back and read again

I read it very well unless it has been edited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Orji Uzor Kalu’s Health / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed / We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.