Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26739 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Atiku and Peter Obi were previously in the federal administration. Peter Obi was on Gej federal administration. Heck Peter Obi chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was bought back from the previous shambolic privatization by Atiku. Same electricity is still affecting Nigeria today. Obi was also mentioned as the master planner behind Madueke's looting at the federal, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo.

Whereas Tinubu had never been in any federal administration. He simply didn't rule anyone or their Papa. Face those who ruled you and those your uselessss leaders in your region, instead of crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa or e no go better for you and your family
It's even funny you are blaming atiku and Obi and Gej for APC failure but you want to exempt Tinubu that Co owns APC..Mr diadem, who do you ?? cheesy cheesy haba

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by omeke12(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Thunder fire you useless bastard, did i mention tinubu in my comment? Seems you are under a curse,you useless wayward bastard.
why all the curses... nawaa oo
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Nothing like functioning actively as to know.. it should be functioning actively to know.. bunch of brainless losers.

And yeah Atiku supported Buhari in 2015. Useless retarddd.

Tinubu isn't responsible for your misfortune in your region. Face your uselessss leaders in your region. E no go better for you and your family if you keep crying over innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.

Ringworm infested head guy, you have been already cursed upon curses, don't let me add more to it, you may not survive it Urchin. Those who are even paid no stupid reach you. Can any of his family even defend the druggie like this? grin grin grin grin..... Don't you see how miserable you became today? You don't love yourself, if you did, you would have known when to stop.... But as the adage says "He whom the gods wants to disgrace, they first make him mad".... Hope you no off clothe because you were truly mad today. So, we've ended up with only Atiku, your worst nightmare Obi didn't come out of your poo mouth

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

It's even funny you are blaming atiku and Obi and Gej for APC failure but you want to exempt Tinubu that Co owns APC..Mr diadem, who do you ?? cheesy cheesy haba
Oponu, was Atiku not previously a part of Apc? did Tinubu rule you or your papa in your Osu land or was he part of any federal admin unlike Atiku and Obi who were part of federal admin and were shambolic at the federal admin. The electricity they did shambolically is still affecting Nigerians today. You dey mad? E no go better for you and your family if you don't leave Innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Or is Tinubu a biafra governor? You dey mad?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Very funnygrin grin grin grin grin
bro dis one no funny ooo
Nah senseless people dey follow jagabandit up and down and still want to vote for their evil party APC
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by searchlight: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
But unfortunately you have no brain to know that $1= #700. Is it still my state governor?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Believeintruth: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
It will shock you keep yapping oooooo
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
The op is mentally lazy. How can you make such a post without finding out first the meaning of Bamayi so readers can be enlightened.

So, what is Bamayi? Do you think everyone understands Hausa language?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
Oponu, was Atiku not previously a part of Apc? did Tinubu rule you or your papa in your Osu land or was he part of any federal admin unlike Atiku and Obi who were part of federal admin and were shambolic at the federal admin. The electricity they did shambolically is still affecting Nigerians today. You dey mad? E no go better for you and your family if you don't leave Innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Or is Tinubu a biafra governor? You dey mad?
Ah...back to cussing who no give you problems. Which one be osu land for this talk grin...you are very hungry and frustrated more than I can think o...we are talking about naija as a country and you are calling osu land with your strength. So are you saying we should blame atiku for apc failure and not tinubu that Co founded APC and sold buhari and apc to us with promises?? Ok you agreed that apc has failed you and your family and caused you untold hardship. Do you know that Tinubu is campaigning on the results of this APC govt for the past 8years. Can you mention the good results APC has given you and your family these past 8years despite your complaints that life is very hard for you currently?? cheesy grin
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
searchlight:
But unfortunately you have no brain to know that $1= #700. Is it still my state governor?
When you see an idiot, it's not hard to know...he wants to blame his state governor for fuel price and dollar price cheesy cheesy. The guy parents must be so ashamed of him so that's why he goes around insulting other people's parents cheesy
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
You are just insulting everybody that doesn't have a hand in your suffering...abeg is fuel 100naira in your state. I am sure you aren't a lagosian but if you are, tell me how you can exchange dollar cheaper than residents in other states because you are supporting the best political party...how you dey get food and fuel cheaper than the rest?? cheesy
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by 5starMan: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Thunder fire your br@inless skull. The clown said this was how they welcomed Tinubu blah blah blah while your yuseless self kept saying APC should be rejected blah blah blah. Is Lagos APC not working? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?
Is Sanwolu contesting? Brainless thing...
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

I know you are uneducable. Let me try, however, to heighten the purity of your education. Madness begins with the inability to know what is what is what.

Can you see?

Simply mad!
You're a classified idiot trying to sound intelligent. Get the Bleep out of my mentions

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

Ah...back to cussing who no give you problems. Which one be osu land for this talk grin...you are very hungry and frustrated more than I can think o...we are talking about naija as a country and you are calling osu land with your strength. So are you saying we should blame atiku for apc failure and not tinubu that Co founded APC and sold buhari and apc to us with promises?? Ok you agreed that apc has failed you and your family and caused you untold hardship. Do you know that Tinubu is campaigning on the results of this APC govt for the past 8years. Can you mention the good results APC has given you and your family these past 8years despite your complaints that life is very hard for you currently?? cheesy grin
I asked your useless Osu self which you failed to answer. Was Atiku not previously in Apc party? Was Obi not previously in Pdp? Is Tinubu one of your Osu governor in the SE? Did he rule your miserable useless self and family? Was he part of any federal admin unlike Peter Obi and Atiku who were previously part of federal admin? Answer all the questions or shut your accursed mouth. E no go better for you and your family for accusing innocent people who didn't rule you and your papa.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Ringworm infested head guy, you have been already cursed upon curses, don't let me add more to it, you may not survive it Urchin. Those who are even paid no stupid reach you. Can any of his family even defend the druggie like this? grin grin grin grin..... Don't you see how miserable you became today? You don't love yourself, if you did, you would have known when to stop.... But as the adage says "He whom the gods wants to disgrace, they first make him mad".... Hope you no off clothe because you were truly mad today. So, we've ended up with only Atiku, your worst nightmare Obi didn't come out of your poo mouth
I asked your useless Osu self which you failed to answer. Was Atiku not previously in Apc party? Was Obi not previously in Pdp? Is Tinubu one of your Osu governor in the SE? Did he rule your miserable useless self and family? Was he part of any federal admin unlike Peter Obi and Atiku who were previously part of federal admin? Answer all the questions or shut your accursed mouth. E no go better for you and your family for accusing innocent people who didn't rule you and your papa.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
I asked your useless Osu self which you failed to answer. Was Atiku not previously in Apc party? Was Obi not previously in Pdp? Is Tinubu one of your Osu governor in the SE? Did he rule your miserable useless self and mfamily? Was he part of any federal admin unlike Peter Obi and Atiku who were previously part of federal admin? Answer all the questions or shut your accursed mouth. E no go better for you and your family for accusing innocent people who didn't rule you and your papa.
Okay...is Obi and atiku currently in apc? Tell me their roles in the govt since 2015?? wink you just dey curse and curse...see that curse na for people wey make life miserable for you...nobody on this forum will bear the curse meant for the guys that made you suffer this much. Direct these curses to the govt that made life unbearable for you na cheesy. At least you should say e no go better for apc govt that have made you not afford basic stuffs...abi do you love slavery that much. Nobody is talking of osu land or region. I wonder why you are just crying osu osu anyhow cheesy cry. Is naija that tinubu want to rule also osu land to you?? Question is tell us how Obi and atiku and kwankwaso are the curse of nigeria's problems but tinubu that Co founded APC isn't part of the problem...just explain without cursing for once cheesy

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

Okay...is Obi and atiku currently in apc? Tell me their roles in the govt since 2015?? wink you just dey curse and curse...see that curse na for people wey make life miserable for you...nobody on this forum will bear the curse meant for the guys that made you suffer this much. Direct these curses to the govt that made life unbearable for you na cheesy. At least you should say e no go better for apc govt that have made you not afford basic stuffs...abi do you love slavery that much. Nobody is talking of osu land or region. I wonder why you are just crying osu osu anyhow cheesy cry. Is naija that tinubu want to rule also osu land to you?? Question is tell us how Obi and atiku and kwankwaso are the curse of nigeria's problems but tinubu that Co founded APC isn't part of the problem...just explain without cursing for once cheesy
Answer my question or shut your useless Osu mouth. E no go better for you and your generations for crying over Innocent people who didn't rule you and your papa.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You are crying more than the bereaved, Tinubu openly said he made Buhari become president of Nigeria, and for the last 8 years....my dear country has taken a dive down the drain, so which one are you crying up and down like a child they beat up and tore his clothes..... Why are you crying blood when we say Tinubu the president of Iragbiji, the drug pusher of international reputation has a hand in the suffering of the Nigerians which your family tasted seriously... Stop licking your tears and catarrh because we don't want your ancestor as President....... You and APC are bad luck and hardship. You cannot happen to Nigeria again....if you like, cry till tomorrow morning. Shameless Monkey. Brain you no get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You are crying more than the bereaved, Tinubu openly said he made Buhari become president of Nigeria, and for the last 8 years....my dear country has taken a dive down the drain, so which one are you crying up and down like a child they beat up and tore his clothes..... Why are you crying blood when we say Tinubu the president of Iragbiji, the drug pusher of international reputation has a hand in the suffering of the Nigerians which your family tasted seriously... Stop licking your tears and catarrh because we don't want your ancestor as President....... You and APC are bad luck and hardship. You cannot happen to Nigeria again....if you like, cry till tomorrow morning. Shameless Monkey. Brain you no get.
Answer those questions or shut your useless accursed Osu mouth. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are potent affirmation. Yoruba will call it 'adabi'

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
Answer my question or shut your useless Osu mouth. E no go better for you and your generations for crying over Innocent people who didn't rule you and your papa.
How did my generation make life so hard for you na?? cheesy does my generation have so much power over your life?? I don't think I have ever made any decision that made life unbearable to you in anyway...wetin be osu?? Speak what people will understand? You didn't ask me any question. You are saying atiku and Obi and GEJ should be blamed for hike in fuel, dollar price and bad economy...I dey ask you how?? How are did these people make your life so miserable since 2015 cheesy.explain please

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
Answer those questions or shut your useless accursed Osu mouth. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are potent affirmation. Yoruba will call it 'adabi'

Did you ask questions initially or you were regurgitating as a lost sheep..... Bulahblah descendant, your ancestor should take a chill pill..... We aren't handing this anemic country to already aged being like him..... But before resting, let him at least compensate you by employing you as his refuse disposer for trying to sound woke while being the king of stupidity. Mugu urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Did you ask questions initially or you were regurgitating as a lost sheep..... Bulahblah descendant, your ancestor should take a chill pill..... We aren't handing this anemic country to already aged being like him..... But before resting, let him at least compensate you by employing you as his refuse disposer for trying to sound woke while being the king of stupidity. Mugu urchin
answer the questions asked or shut your pathetic useless accursed osu mouth, you brainless loser. E no go better for you and your useless generation.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ozonelayer79: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

People like you are the reason Nigerians are suffering today because you chose light over darkness due to your religious and ethnic sentiments .

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

How did my generation make life so hard for you na?? cheesy does my generation have so much power over your life?? I don't think I have ever made any decision that made life unbearable to you in anyway...wetin be osu?? Speak what people will understand? You didn't ask me any question. You are saying atiku and Obi and GEJ should be blamed for hike in fuel, dollar price and bad economy...I dey ask you how?? How are did these people make your life so miserable since 2015 cheesy.explain please
the poor electricity we're experiencing today is Atiku and Obi's work. Ajaokuta which is still in contention is because of Atiku. Nitel shambolic is because of Atiku. Whereas Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. Of course your useless self can't answer my questions. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are affirmative potent words. Yoruba call it adabi. E no go better for you and your generation I repeat.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ASAPFERG: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait, Aboki go leave Atiku vote Yoruba? Even Kwankwaso? The meth you smoke this afternoon, you mix am potash and cameroon pepper abi? Tell me the truth abeg..
yoruba go leave yoruba vite igbo? grin
Osu like you
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Philistine(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Typical Yoruba man, always dunb

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Philistine(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Typical Yoruba man, always dumb

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Mrmb: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
gerrout! The north is not for sale, to hell with Tinubu and his money.
It surprised me that educated people are campaigning for a man that licked microphone.

It not surprising to me that people are supporting a man who laid curse on his family, it shows there are many mad people walking the streets freely.... They need to be apprehended and given proper medical attention.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lashist(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:
the poor electricity we're experiencing today is Atiku and Obi's work. Ajaokuta which is still in contention is because of Atiku. Nitel shambolic is because of Atiku. Whereas Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. Of course your useless self can't answer my questions. E no go better for you and your generation for crying over innocent people who didn't rule you or your papa. Those are affirmative potent words. Yoruba call it adabi. E no go better for you and your generation I repeat.
Lol...diadem you no well sha cheesy grin...hunger caused from apc govt don really show you pepper..you didn't mention kwankwaso also?? Abi you are scared of the northerners too? Omo go and hustle and leave cursing people...cursing people online won't make your life any better in any way...the hunger you are facing isn't caused by people online...na govt cause your frustration o cheesy grin. Abeg make I sleep...stay awake ranting and crying and cursing...hopefully, it will make fuel price come down for you and make you be able to eat something tomorrow..enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Justpd: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Let the truth burn your accπrsed soul. TBH I wonder what goes through you l0$ers' mind when you keep accusing innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Like seriously, Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. He didn't rule you or your papa.

You and your fellow urchins will be treated like sick outcasts because that's what you people are.
You people are not normal human beings to be honest

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by ladipo007: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
He who God has rejected,

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...diadem you no well sha cheesy grin...hunger caused from apc govt don really show you pepper..you didn't mention kwankwaso also?? Abi you are scared of the northerners too? Omo go and hustle and leave cursing people...cursing people online won't make your life any better in any way...the hunger you are facing isn't caused by people online...na govt cause your frustration o cheesy grin. Abeg make I sleep...stay awake ranting and crying and cursing...hopefully, it will make fuel price come down for you and make you be able to eat something tomorrow..enjoy
Is Atiku not a northerner? I didn't mention Kwankwaso because he didn't rule me na nor was he a part of federal admin. Of course I will call him out if he attack Tinubu who didn't rule him na. Tinubu had never been in any federal admin. You have yet to answer my questions. Answer my question or shut your useless mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Will Brazenly Disobey The Party: Uzor Kalu, Senate Aspirants Meet APC NWC / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.