Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26740 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kreddy:

So tell us who're you trying to vote?? atiku??. I know you almanjiri love voting your tribe despite their huge failure,any plan to install another god-damned man like buhari will be resisted. No room for north again in 2023.

I don't mind who you guys vote but any Hausa in aso rock again God forbid
You and your family are almajiri.
Do you know who i am voting for before quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Juanmike(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu was never in the race.
The contest is between Atiku N Obi.
Agbado is supposed to come third alongside Musa.
But the way it is he is dragging 5th with Sowore.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by rollandben(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Evil party. Egbekegbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Tflex01: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lelelalalele:
Katsina people dun dump Tinubu teh teh. Lol

Ok.

Feb 25 is not far again.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Tflex01: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Juanmike:
Tinubu was never in the race.
The contest is between Atiku N Obi.

Lmao

But you were all crying on a thread where a former governor said not supporting Tinubu is like blasphemy in the North. grin

Keep jubilating over few PDP supporters doing what they were paid to do. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Didijiji: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
Lagos APC buys rice @ 8k for 50kg bag shey?

They buy dollar at N440?

Or a litre of fuel in Lagos Is N87?

Compound mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by RealLagosBoy: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.

So because out of 22 APC states only 1 is working (1/22) we should vote for the evil party?

I will rather burn my PVC than to vote APC.

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sponsored..

Doesn’t change the fact that Apc will win Kastina..

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Shut up! The people are not fools. For over 8yrs,the people have been under bandits attack. No solution. Yet,you want them to vote same APC to perpetuate their problems and suffering?

How is APC working. With brazen intimidation and lies?

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Amayabor1: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Okay. Let's wait and see if only Lagos can make Tinubu president.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Lisong(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You and buhari I no sabi who mumu pass. Was it their state governor that increased fuel price to over N300 per litre? Was it their state governor that increased the food cost where a bag of rice sells at N48,000? Was it their state governor that killed the economy and plunged us into two recessions in less than 8 years? Who supported Buhari to power? Was it not the useless Tinubu? Was it not Tinubu who went about campaigning that Buhari is the best man for Nigeria, buhari will do this and that... Now his Buhari has failed woefully he wants to exclude himself from the failure and claim to build Lagos. Which Lagos? Any man that supported Buhari does not have a right judgment and will never do well in power because he will end up appointing useless people into his cabinet. May you perish with your yeye Tinubu. Its either Peter Obi or we can manage Atiku. Tinubu is not an option.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Obidientful: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Two matured men are now using this thread to showcase their stupidity. ���
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by MarketDispatch: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
'Katsina youths'

Christ!

Yeeebos mostly!

Not even up to hundred.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Oga be quiet. Call something bad if u see its bad. These people who are not learned are telling you something is bad, you still condone evil and say its a good thing.
You have kids, na this hand you wan use train them? You go see bad call am good.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by broadman20: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Keep defending the devil even after accepting that he went to Buhari and asked him to come and contest.

The remote control they are using on you people can only be seen in Hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Thunder fire you useless bastard, did i mention tinubu in my comment? Seems you are under a curse,you useless wayward bastard.

E good as u call am bastard. E really no get papa.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Pls tell the wailing losers.

You never seize to amaze me.
Kano and Katsina gave Buhari 2015, the same Katsina , APC don loose, you day talk wailing wailers.

Come close and be honest with me, what kind of crack have you been smoking? Cos this stupidity e day extraordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,useless bastard, tinubu can never enter the U.S today,never in his life.
The Igbos are Nigerians and can live anywhere they like.
You are jealous that the Igbos are doing well and are more successful than you useless bastard .
Alaba,ladipo,aspamda,trade fair,idumota,are all dominated by the Igbos and are very successful.
Jealousy and hatred can never stop the great Igbo race from progressing.
You can never be successful nor useful,you are s slave, useless bastard, frustrated and wretched imp. Thunder fire you and your family useless bastard.

This is Tinubu and young Fayemi at the swearing of Obama in 2008. Tinubu also had his knee surgery in USA.

It's your Peter Obi who can't visit Malaysia where he's on their death roll.

Imagine 2by 2 shop owner.. the likes of Adenuga Dangote, Otez aren't even talking but 2 by 2 shop owners who left their accursed OSU land. Why don't you take your uselessss accursed 2by 2 shops to your cursed OSU land? You dey mad? How's Tinubu responsible for your misforrrtune in your OSU land? Did he rule your miserable self and family? E no go better for you and your uselessss family. Bunch of losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Thunder fire your br@inless skull. The clown said this was how they welcomed Tinubu blah blah blah while your yuseless self kept saying APC should be rejected blah blah blah. Is Lagos APC not working? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?

APC should be rejected by every Sane person.

Lagos APC you said, Nigeria is not lagos.
APC should be reelected in Lagos where they performed well, I don't care.
But APC didn't perform at the federal level, and must be rejected.

Tinubu should go and contest for lagos APC that's is working, I will personally vote for him to win lagos.
But as for Nigeria that APC is nor working, we don't want him.
Bamayi!

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lisong:

You and buhari I no sabi who mumu pass. Was it their state governor that increased fuel price to over N300 per litre? Was it their state governor that increased the food cost where a bag of rice sells at N48,000? Was it their state governor that killed the economy and plunged us into two recessions in less than 8 years? Who supported Buhari to power? Was it not the useless Tinubu? Was it not Tinubu who went about campaigning that Buhari is the best man for Nigeria, buhari will do this and that... Now his Buhari has failed woefully he wants to exclude himself from the failure and claim to build Lagos. Which Lagos? Any man that supported Buhari does not have a right judgment and will never do well in power because he will end up appointing useless people into his cabinet. May you perish with your yeye Tinubu. Its either Peter Obi or we can manage Atiku. Tinubu is not an option.
Well said, Lisong!

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Common get lost out of my mention.

Eyin were e shoro mo !
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

APC is not working in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not lagos, therefore APC must be rejected by sane and hardworking Nigerians .

Even the same Lagos i live inside, APC no day work.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:
Shut up! The people are not fools. For over 8yrs,the people have been under bandits attack. No solution. Yet,you want them to vote same APC to perpetuate their problems and suffering?

How is APC working. With brazen intimidation and lies?

Lisong:

RealLagosBoy:

So because out of 22 APC states only 1 is working (1/22) we should vote for the evil party?

I will rather burn my PVC than to vote APC.

SenatePresdo:

Tinubu should go and contest for lagos APC that's is working, I will personally vote for him to win lagos.
Bamayi!

gimakon:

Oga be quiet. Call something bad if u see its bad. These people who are not learned are telling you something is bad, you still condone evil and say its a good thing.
You have kids, na this hand you wan use train them? You go see bad call am good.

Coolboy009:
Ebiira people go say " wee reete, wee wore" meaning, If you no dey see, you no dey hear? With all what is going on under APC government and you are still supporting them. You for go there now and tell them, make aboki help you reset your brain with beating to factory default. Ode

Lashist:

Then let BAT campaign for lagos APC only. His party APC in naija isn't working at all...who should we blame?? Make we still dey blame pdp for apc that failed the country? cheesy

traihit:

Tinubu isn't becoming Lagos governor, he wants to become Nigeria's president and APC failed at the presidency and that is why APC and their elements will be put to massive shame next month.

It'll be a heart-wrenching, unexpected shame that'll change a lot of things about Nigeria.

And is Tinubu responsible for it? You get brain so? So you mean if your child is in jss 1 class for example yet your child was part of the students who passed, would you be happy if the teacher lumped him with the students who failed just because he's in the same class with the students who failed? Why are you talking as if you're brainless?

I will keep saying that e no go better for people who accuse innocent people. Something you can't take for your children yet will be doing to others.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:
'Katsina youths'

Christ!

Yeeebos mostly!

Not even up to hundred.
You're blind to truth.

You want the youths to support a party that has impoverished them,abi?

You never see anything yet!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Ok.

Feb 25 is not far again.

As far as make una no rig, ehen , we day wait february.
Nigeria go surprise una sha. I think say Edo and Osun for teach una lesson.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Didijiji:
Lagos APC buys rice @ 8k for 50kg bag shey?

They buy dollar at N440?

Or a litre of fuel in Lagos Is N87?

Compound mumu

That fool no know anything, no mind am
Animal day vote based on "I speak Yoruba."

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Bamayi!

The last time I was asked to see a very 'unsane' person, Jesus, I saw you. You can't be this mad.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Tflex01: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

As far as make una no rig, ehen , we day wait february.
Nigeria go surprise una sha. I think say Edo and Osun for teach una lesson.

Lmaooo

You forgot to mention Ondo and Ekiti. grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

That fool no know anything, no mind am
Animal day vote based on "I speak Yoruba."

Nna
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Sponsored..

Doesn’t change the fact that Apc will win Kastina..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait, Aboki go leave Atiku vote Yoruba? Even Kwankwaso? The meth you smoke this afternoon, you mix am potash and cameroon pepper abi? Tell me the truth abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

This is Tinubu and young Fayemi at the swearing of Obama in 2008. Tinubu also had his knee surgery in USA.

It's your Peter Obi who can't visit Malaysia where he's on their death roll.

Imagine 2by 2 shop owner.. the likes of Adenuga Dangote, Otez aren't even talking but 2 by 2 shop owners who left their accursed OSU land. Why don't you take your uselessss accursed 2by 2 shops to your cursed OSU land? You dey mad? How's Tinubu responsible for your misforrrtune in your OSU land? Did he rule your miserable self and family? E no go better for you and your uselessss family. Bunch of losers.
Lol,2008 you say?? Lol,tinubu can never in his life enter U.S. again.
Peter obi can enter any country with ease.
Useless and miserable bastard, jealousy will kill you people. You can never in your miserable life stand an average Igbo person
The Igbos has always excelled and succeed in all areas of life unlike you useless ritualist and thugs.
Useless cowards,miserable bastard, one Igbo man is equivalent to ten Yorubas.
May thunder fire you and your useless and hopeless family, short imp.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) / "We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.