Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive (2943 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Umbrateeth04: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

mumu I said your face and not a random buttocks you googled online cheesy

And you have me a fake number...it seems you are not serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Umbrateeth04: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am a proud HIV spreader
of course that disease flows in your entire lineage but it seems yours have actually eaten your brainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Slmgirldippussy: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
mumu I said your face and not a random buttocks you googled online cheesy

And you have me a fake number...it seems you are not serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm serious sir . I really want to mine gay skulls
At least if I can mine 19,000 gay skulls I will be okay
That isn't number. Add me on WhatsApp
Or better still send it number to Me
I will call you right away
We need to mine GS coin my brother
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Umbrateeth04: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

I'm serious sir . I really want to mine gay skulls
At least if I can mine 19,000 gay skulls I will be okay
That isn't number. Add me on WhatsApp
Or better still send it number to Me
I will call you right away
We need to mine GS coin my brother
you are an idiot and a pathetic weakling....you wanted my help and you want me to give you my number...what a fool you are...and you gave me a fake number and with a random buttocks you found on google...you are actually not serious and secondly you are a rouse for comic relief πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Teeneyo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na MuMu full dis nairaland
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Slmgirldippussy: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot and a pathetic weakling....you wanted my help and you want me to give you my number...what a fool you are...and you gave me a fake number and with a random buttocks you found on google...you are actually not serious and secondly you are a rouse for comic relief πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your parents are weaklings ....train up a child the way it should go. They failed at this. That is why you turn ass fuckerr. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Your fellow man will dick penis in ur anus. I swear you don't deserve the free gift of life . Stupid son of Sodom and Gomorrah. Go rot in hell bro
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Umbrateeth04: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

My parents are weaklings ....train up a child the way it should go. They failed at this. That is why i turn ass fuckerr. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Your fellow man will dick penis in ur anus. I swear you don't deserve the free gift of life . Stupid son of Sodom and Gomorrah. Go rot in hell bro
anybody that tells you that you can act needs to be beaten...how stressful of you acting both feminine and masculine on nairaland faceless forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...a man hiding under a female moniker typing rubbish..it so easy to fish you out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well even in your Stupidity at least you still have a lot of fear in you..you can go on with your Stupidity at least this faceless forum with its anonymousity is protecting scatteredbrain dimwits like you with multiple personality disordersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You go receive acid bath very soon...mark my words..if I have my way I will make sure the fire that burns you won't be put off for a second...you will burn forever till eternity in the bottomless pit of abyss grin
Re: Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive by Slmgirldippussy: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
anybody that tells you that you can act needs to be beaten...how stressful of you acting both feminine and masculine on nairaland faceless forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...a man hiding under a female moniker typing rubbish..it so easy to fish you out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well even in your Stupidity at least you still have a lot of fear in you..you can go on with your Stupidity at least this faceless forum with its anonymousity is protecting scatteredbrain dimwits like you with multiple personality disordersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You go receive acid bath very soon...mark my words..if I have my way I will make sure the fire that burns you won't be put off for a second...you will burn forever till eternity in the bottomless pit of abyss grin

Well you child of doom, candidate if hell fire doing abominable thing. Fuckin ur man..
Is that what you like ? Ur fellow masculine man. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
Dear Gaylord one day you will be beaten to death. How can our nation move on when we codone abomination that is not our gene as Africans
It's U gay that is bringing this on us all. We will do the needful soon

Let’s Talk About Sex & Hygiene / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood