Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) (35613 Views)

Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Zaccshegzy(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mexican Men all the way ✈️✈️
Drug cartels and gangsters?
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

That one belongs here 🚽. When you're done, make sure to dip your face in the bowl to get all the business out.
you don't get it, do you? That's my shit (pun intended) I'm asking you to eat it. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ That's my doodoo.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Birdbyrde440: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
You all claim that "Nigerian girls are no good and have nothing to offer", so why do Men get angry /panicking if we comply to it?.

How funny for you to describe me like you know everything about my life. Stop comparing me with your sister OK .

Point of corrections I don't do and have never do a Nigerian Man OK. They hardly turn me on both in body and character. So that's makes it 0exes and no body counts.

just that your demeanor here says otherwise.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
you don't get it, do you? That's my shit (pun intended) I'm asking you to eat it. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ That's my doodoo.

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
These buckets of yours are getting stale.πŸ˜’ 🀣🀣 Let's try something else.. innovative. πŸ˜›
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
These buckets of yours are getting stale.πŸ˜’ 🀣🀣 Let's try something else.. innovative. πŸ˜›

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Jeon(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

just that your demeanor here says otherwise.
And it doesn't hinder your life, so mind your business.

6 Likes

Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ‘€πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘€πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯±
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ’©πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ€¨πŸπŸ‘€πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘€πŸ˜‘πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ€¨πŸ₯±

In here 🚽.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

In here 🚽.
You're soon gonna have empty eye socket. You go cry tire. See as e eye red like who dey shah grinπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
You're soon gonna have empty eye socket. You go cry tire. See as e eye red like who dey shah grinπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Right in here. 🚽
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by NNEVERAGAINN: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

I said I did like to fuvk your dad. Send me his number.

Just like your mum, she was the one that organized us into the business.
you be bad girl, my dadπŸ˜‚... You're mistakingπŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Right in here. 🚽
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ cry cry baby. Wait lemme get you your pacifier.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ cry cry baby. Wait lemme get you your pacifier.

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
cheers to more tears, my Deer. πŸ·πŸ’©

Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
cheers to more tears, my Deer. πŸ·πŸ’©

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by FakaF: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
I think the op is talking about yoruba men. Igbo men are natural lovers and caretakers.
I AM NOT A TRIBALIST.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by DSSnairaland: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Persephone1:
You clearly mistake me for the nonentity you are.

Have fun in your stupidity.
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by DSSnairaland: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin

They have opened another thread,picked responses here and put there.

Most Nigerian men are what they accuse women of grin grin. Very dumb insecure bunch!

I
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£ πŸͺ£

Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:

In here 🚽.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Colson:
you no dey tire? You prolly have a lot of time on your hands..

Oh, you wish.

Look at you being all slick and using style to beg me. Shey you're enjoying the back and forth, let us continue.

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Colson(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, you wish.

Look at you being all slick and using style to beg me. Shey you're enjoying the back and forth, let us continue.
lol... I'm not the guy you're having the back n forth with. I no get that energy. I'm just someone who's fascinated by your attitude smiley
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Your mother did not potty-train you? Well, too bad. Still put your shit in here 🚽. It's none of my business if you fall in.
My mother? Lol. Not you too. You plan to involve my parents in this? πŸ˜€ I thought you knew better than that? Perhaps I was wrong about you.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Colson:
lol... I'm not the guy you're having the back n forth with. I no get that energy. I'm just someone who's fascinated by your attitude smiley
don't mind her. 🀣🀣 She's such a baby. She's actually fascinating to watch. I won't lie.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
My mother? Lol. Not you too. You plan to involve my parents in this? πŸ˜€ I thought you knew better than that? Perhaps I was wrong about you.

Fe jo le.

Put all the shit you have to talk in here 🚽, osiso. If it's getting full, flush it and start all over again.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Fe jo le.

Put all the shit you have to talk in here 🚽 osiso.
ROTFL. What's "fe Jo le" first? Little gurl. πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Fe jo le.

Put all the shit you have to talk in here 🚽 osiso. If it's getting full, flush it and start all over again.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you're not getting anywhere. Off that optimism that's starting to burn inside you.
Re: Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
ROTFL. What's "fe Jo le" first? Little gurl. πŸ˜‚

Right in here 🚽, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

When Gold-diggers Strike...lol / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.