Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (41316 Views)

What Tinubu Collects From Lagos Vs What Peter Obi Collects From Anambra / The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

You get money?

What's this one saying?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

shut up there...
bloody illiterate
It's the citizens that made the country the poverty capital of the world...
it's the citizens that made naira worthless

Better return the 3ok they paid you..
you can't do this here, not on my watch

Which citizen? Did the citizens approve the loans that are crippling the country? Did they sell NNPC to an cabal? You d better shut up! You re a saddist.!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by tungamaje: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Did he stopped kidnapping in his State when he was Governor.

Ask yourself and delete this rubbish you posted
Before I delete the post first ask yourself if there are foreign bandits terrorizing Nigerian indigenous communities and if yes how the government has solved the problem. Nobody knows why the woman was full of emotion to be crying like that. Probably she might have been driven from her village by the bandits or have lost loved ones in her village. Don't worry. Let Obi enter there and see how those bandits would flee Nigeria. You are talking about Anambra, were there foreign bandits when he was governor?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Him don dey coordinate babes oh.

Very soon na naks..

a woman with a little child. This is what leadership is about. Have compassion for women and children.

Obi by far is the best Candidate and Nigerians cannot afford to miss him.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by patrickcollins: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
U wicked oo
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by patrickcollins: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

Untapped potential when the coat of living keep rising day by day as a result of bad government policies and not concerned attitude to the suffering of the masses
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

make a give una APC idiots ideal for a rumor

it is PETER OBI WHO GIVE THE WOMAN BELLY
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

If the government isn't making the environment conducive, you can't become rich...

Saying it's a universal principles for poor to be poor is very wrong.

Infact, people are supposed to live above average and very comfortable and easy access to basic amenities provided by the government.

When opportunities are thrown by the government, the people are given open opportunities to explore. But in Nigeria, the opportunities are given to their families and they build only their families out of competence.

Jobs opportunities given to their family members who are not qualified or fit into the job descriptions.

If you see people who make it in this regime, then the percentage is very small compare to what it should be.

You have oil in your father's land and you're buying it from your neighbors, is that a smart thing to do?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Seekhimnow: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2023
This is very emotional, people are tired suffering.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2023
And you were told if Tinubu get there, he'll be romancing with them πŸ™„
It's only Obi who'll be hard on themπŸ™„

Moreso, when he was Governor, he couldn't solve the problem of kidnapping in his State not until Obiano take over when it was thing of the past.

Make your findings

tungamaje:

Before I delete the post first ask yourself if there are foreign bandits terrorizing Nigerian indigenous communities and if yes how the government has solved the problem. Nobody knows why the woman was full of emotion to be crying like that. Probably she might have been driven from her village by the bandits or have lost loved ones in her village. Don't worry. Let Obi enter there and see how those bandits would flee Nigeria. You are talking about Anambra, were there foreign bandits when he was governor?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MrBroke(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Poor man mentality : The government or family witchcraft is the reason why things are hard for me.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by NoToTerrorists: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2023
175:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Urchins una no dey ever disappoint. Agbado Ewa Diocese people.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MrBroke(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

If the government isn't making the environment conducive, you can't become rich...

Saying it's a universal principles for poor to be poor is very wrong.

Infact, people are supposed to live above average and very comfortable and easy access to basic amenities provided by the government.

When opportunities are thrown by the government, the people are given open opportunities to explore. But in Nigeria, the opportunities are given to their families and they build only their families out of competence.

Jobs opportunities given to their family members who are not qualified or fit into the job descriptions.

If you see people who make it in this regime, then the percentage is very small compare to what it should be.

You have oil in your father's land and you're buying it from your neighbors, is that a smart thing to do?

That's the mentality you shouldn't have, nothing is yours until you've work hard or have earned it. Which oil?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ever8090: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
idiat...una no go kill person for this country..🀣🀣🀣 chai.. Nigerians, I never see
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by aktolly54(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2023
And so? If the lady like make she called 100 times, obi no go pick. Thats normal thing for politician . na So one politician for my hometown do. I need a job but this bastards I call him several time he no pick . I just forget it
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by knowhowk: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2023
The Truth ,Many are Crying ...But lovers of sufferings would still Say She is not serious ..
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Her tomorrow is sure by the Grace of God
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Penisman: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

So she place hope on top your papa....

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2023
MrBroke:

That's the mentality you shouldn't have, nothing is yours until you've work hard or have earned it. Which oil?

This is the mentality you shouldn't have, that's why people are eating fat and misusing the government offices while you want everyone not to hd the government accountable for its corrupt practices in the office.

Holding the government accountable is your civic rights.

You need good hospitals, standard schools, good roads and low taxes....

Since there is oil and many natural resources in Nigeria that is making the global market a boom.

Incase you don't know, the must looked for natural resources today is lithium. It's the new source of energy and it's very expensive... Nigeria has it in abundance.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jogojogo: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Kai
This one funny o
You wan kee me with lafta
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by DJInfluence: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Am sorry but this is a wrong mindset. It's not about becoming millionaires. Where's the road, electricity or schools? The millionaires send their children to private schools because our education system is in shambles. And what's the point in being a millionaire when you can't walk freely without your own security?
So govt has to provide a conducive environment for the citizenry to thrives. And our govt has failed and continue to fail in this regard.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Legitmatazz: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Incoming presido

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Kajaard: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

Don't be daft. Just because some people's parents do it does not mean sane people like Obi will too.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MrBroke(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is the mentality you shouldn't have, that's why people are eating fat and misusing the government offices while you want everyone not to hd the government accountable for its corrupt practices in the office.

Holding the government accountable is your civic rights.

You need good hospitals, standard schools, good roads and low taxes....

Since there is oil and many natural resources in Nigeria that is making the global market a boom.

Incase you don't know, the must looked for natural resources today is lithium. It's the new source of energy and it's very expensive... Nigeria has it in abundance.

Well, that is the way I see life, and that is my philosophy. But I do get your point
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by franchasng: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Bridget95:
Even though i am affected.
Everyday, i feel the pains of Nigerians. Nigerians are seeing hell on earth in the form of extreme poverty and lack of employment. There is widespread hopelessness.
The worst of it all is highest level of insecurity in Nigeria and all APC politicians including the criminal drug baron cum Lagos Monarch don't care, all he cares about is Emi lo kan so that he can go to Aso Rock to sleep while some heartless Lagos GAC and their Boko Haram accomplices wreck Nigeria the more.

God should please show Nigerians mercy and surprise all the old dying rogues by giving Peter Obi victory next month, so that these political rogues and criminals will know that power truly belongs to the people and not to some corrupt political structures that destroyed Nigeria for decades
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by AmbFmk: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

I hope you're joking sha, because if you're not,...

You need to look at Peter Obis wife and the lady again.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Successdude(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

I like that aspect you talked about untapped potential.

Does it include innovation / creativity ?

Yes.

But pls how can we tap from our potentials ? Kindly give your tips
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Goodoldays(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

It’s a lie,you are wrong.If govt is not responsible for its citizens why has the govt banned them from carrying guns to defend themselves when some group of herdsmen with dangerous weapons come to attack them?,what has govt done about the over 50 people that were killed in Owo,have the culprits been arrested,not even one person have been held accountable

Is the government not responsible for economy,how much is a bag of rice today and other things?

Is govt not responsible for education too?

Sometimes when I hear people like you speak and defend this wicked people,I just feel like slapping sense into you.

Do you even know how many family she has left in that Kafanchan of a place that the govt have neglected and left in the hands of killers and murderers?

Una go just open mouth waahh dey talk nonsense sad
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2023
MrBroke:

Well, that is the way I see life, and that is my philosophy. But I do get your point

I did my first degree abroad, America to be precise and I will tell you that the only resources that America has is Africa.

Africa gives America all its wealths.....

They have everything to live comfortably...

Their taxes is high because that's what they use to service the country.
.We have natural resources and we should pay less to service the country.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Brightest04(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2023
[ :-
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

...But do you know that your potentials can be reduced to nothingness by bad government pilicies? Do you know you can never mixmize your potentials when you come face to face with poluticians with "right" mentality, ready to reduce you to a mere ladder to achieve their "right" ambition? Do you know what women in Afghanistan is now facing because of Taliban's bad governance? Please with your power, ability, agility, and efforts, if you find yourself under bad government policy you will never rise and potential will die forever.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Emir01: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

People are really hurting in this country...

We have no idea πŸ˜”

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!

APC tried by given 30k
Emotion will not win this election. Peter Obi will loose with audacious margin.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by OKEMKPI: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2023
beelon1020:
She-she she no go collect! Born stingy corny man!
Wasted 9 months on a poor innocent woman's womb,something that a 150 condome would have prevented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / APC Goat Given To Kingsley Esiso, PDP Chairman Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.