Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (40940 Views)

The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Anakazo22: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

We know that our future is in our hands but without good government how will people have a good platform to succeed or why is our people running to abroad,is it not because of good government in those places. Many people who could not succeed here are doing well in Europe and America. Without good leaders Nigeria will remain poor
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

You are mixing everything up.
Govt can choose to destroyed one future.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

Yes the mere mortals that invented the smartphone and data you are presently using...grin grin grin
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Alpharey: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Him don dey coordinate babes oh.

Very soon na naks..

Wicked soul. That is who you are. That woman's tears is just the example of sorrows and pain meted out to Nigerians by the leaders. God is rewriting our story in this country
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

God bless you... People wan enjoy but no want open brain and workhard
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

God bless you.. If you see how people dey build houses .. Big big ones with beautiful roofings... Same with market too... My suppliers kept renovating and building new warehouses in tradefair and Alaba... Money dey here aswear... Govt. No fit tie my own destiny ... No excuse at all...

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
I Timothy 2:1‭-‬4 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1ti.2.1-4.NKJV

Your peace is also dependent on the peace in your locality. That's why the Bible admonishes us to pray for leaders (current and to be). In fact, the spread of the Kingdom of God also depends on it. That why the devil is always trying to start one war or the other.

Don't let the devil deceive you with that religious crap.
Dey play na
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
I Timothy 2:1‭-‬4 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1ti.2.1-4.NKJV

Your peace is also dependent on the peace in your locality. That's why the Bible admonishes us to pray for leaders (current and to be). In fact, the spread of the Kingdom of God also depends on it. That why the devil is always trying to start one war or the other.

Don't let the devil deceive you with that religious crap.
Dey play na...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Jossibest(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Life in Nigeria has tired everybody Expecially the poor once
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
You must be a foolish man if you think I have anything to do with Buhari or Tinubu. Babana, everyone who knows me know I don't talk about politics. I want Military Rule.

At the end of the election, INEC will announce the winner
1Dray:

I know you're pained by my assertion, but I want you to know I'm a realist and not a deluded fellow like many people here on Nairaland. You can't sit in the comfort of your home in Lagos and assume that Tinubu will win because APC is in power or because you believe that Northerners will vote him because of Buhari. You forgot that Atiku and Kwankwaso is in the race too which which will split vote into 4 with Obi with the least. Obi is not banking on the NW votes, but I can confidently tell you that Obi will 25% or more in 3 states or more of the NE, 4states or more of NC, win the FCT. I'm presently in the NE, I also work in the NC. I've been to the whole NW, I know how they feel about Buhari and Tinubu right now.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
You must be a foolish man if you think I have anything to do with Buhari or Tinubu. Babana, everyone who knows me know I don't talk about politics. I want Military Rule.

At the end of the election, INEC will announce the winner

If you're an obvious idiot. Such a nonentity calling someone foolish. If you're not foolish, why did you negate my assertion? You claim you're not asslicking Tinubu yet you are pained by my singular assertion. Don't I've freedom to my assertion and opinion? Stay away from my conversation, I don't like dumb people quoting me to sprew garbage.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Elevation(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Sincerely this is the singular reason, it will be difficult for him (Peter Obi) to be the President at the moment, the focus has been shifted from The Redeemer to a mere mortal that's an error in the realm especially for a country like Nigeria. Don't be surprise that the most hated would end up going there not because he's the best option but because of the hatred. A case in the Bible

Genesis 29:31 And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by walefresh3(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
[sup][/sup][b][/b]
1Dray:
Obi will win. This is a bankable info, take it to the bank and cash it.
and you will suffer it because he has nothing to offer... Also remember to take that to the bank
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Jnkay: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Haha u the make me laugh! Wondering if Tinubu ain't more mortal?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2023
walefresh3:
[sup][/sup][b][/b] and you will suffer it because he has nothing to offer... Also remember to take that to the bank

It's you and your family that will suffer and continue to suffer, not me. You have just one vote go and cast it for a feeble bat, that's not my business, you stupid fool. We refuse to vote a feeble bat, is it by force? You jobless lots shoved the failed one on seat on us and got a lot people in poverty and starvation, now planning to force a sick and feeble bat on us. It will never work. We will resist you guys this time. Nigerians have suffered enough. We will vote Peter Obi and he will win and bring about a better Nigeria. If you don't like it, go and hang yourself.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jimcaddy(m): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2023
I honestly want Obi to win, but the powerful forces and betrayal by many sneaky Nigerians is what will not let him win. Nigerians will rather collect contract, money and food stuffs and souvenirs and betray their conscience.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Jake420: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

This one is Talkin like mumu , talking nonsense related to nothing lol just to exist on thread grin grin grin complete idiot

God forbid you not APC, right from the creation there has been poverty Mr idiot.... blame your father for not been a rich man stop blaming APC because of one pretender.... focus on your life,pray to GOD to save you not Obi,if you die today obi can't take u to heaven.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Jake420: 5:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Anakazo22:

We know that our future is in our hands but without good government how will people have a good platform to succeed or why is our people running to abroad,is it not because of good government in those places. Many people who could not succeed here are doing well in Europe and America. Without good leaders Nigeria will remain poor

Tell em the truth! And tell me too!!!! Because I don't understand what they mean? So they want to see individual success in a community like one out of 300 People per 10km are millionaires, but the others who aren't are in dire living circumstances,so because you make your way to be rich, the citizens and your people's livelihood aren't important? So for you to come out in the next 20 years or a departed one returns and see that the country actually had some technical developments in the next decade isn't better than just us repeating the same shit till we are in 2050 with road with potholes and erosion problems and floodin which can easily be fixed!!?! I swear it's not anybody wise who'll say leave the country to anybody.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by walefresh3(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
1Dray:

It's you and your family that will suffer and continue to suffer, not me. You have just one vote go and cast it for a feeble bat, that's not my business, you stupid fool. We refuse to vote a feeble bat, is it by force? You jobless lots shoved the failed one on seat on us and got a lot people in poverty and starvation, now planning to force a sick and feeble bat on us. It will never work. We will resist you guys this time. Nigerians have suffered enough. We will vote Peter Obi and he will win and bring about a better Nigeria. If you don't like it, go and hang yourself.

Why the long episode over the obvious Truth ?... Tinubu on sick bed is better than that padorama bigoted lieing nyamiri aspirant call obi...That's just the fact...

I wish u know dis before casting your vote to that failure....

Tinubu look unattractive but came well prepared for the job than that talkertive decieving GUILIBLE zombidients like u....

The real educated nigeria youths know the truth and dey are going to stand by it..

Wait , I do you expect me to support a candidate had already knew 8s going to fail and use the opportunity to empower ipob ( weaponized them )...
Some factions of ipob are supporting obi... In fact dey are SYSTEMATICALLY the major sponsorer...

Write it down... Obi will fail as a president... He has nothing to offer.. that's why he is contradicting is own policies...

Vote him at your own peril...

I and other reasonable nigerians reject him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
walefresh3:

Why the long episode over the obvious Truth ?... Tinubu on sick bed is better than that padorama bigoted lieing nyamiri aspirant call obi...That's just the fact...

Tinubu look unattractive but came well prepared for the job than that talkertive decieving GUILIBLE zombidients like u....

The real educated nigeria youths know the truth and dey are going to stand by it..

Wait , I do you expect me to support a candidate had already knew 8s going to fail and use the opportunity to empower ipob ( weaponized them )...
Some factions of ipob are supporting obi... In fact dey are SYSTEMATICALLY the major sponsorer...

Write it down... Obi will fail as a president... He has nothing to offer.. that's why he is contradicting is own policies...

It's now obvious you're an inconsequential idiot. I'm done replying you.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by walefresh3(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2023
1Dray:

why are u pained over a mere discussion... Thank GOD the truth message has been passed... Digest it and pass the important information to your other zombidients that pathological lieing aspirant is a COLLOSAL / CALAMITY POLITICIAN... avoid voting obi... Failure is already written round him....

Nigerians vote wisely for he betterment of nigeria...

If u want your life to progress like anambra vote OBI..

If you want your life to progress like LAGOS vote TINUBU... The choice is yours... So shall it be... AMEN...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Conner44:

Do you know anything about the buying and selling of pms and ago?

If you don’t know it’s fine but never you say I’m lying concerning the atrocities that buhari, tinubu and their APC brought to me and my household angry

Yes and I speak from fact... I have 2 cars for uber Honda city 09 and a civic 06 that remit to me weekly and I am also affected with the fuel scaity and prices but I have my ways round it and adjusted so it won't affect the drivers also... So what are you saying? That is my point ... I am giving you point to disaprove what you are saying is not true not... Obasanjo increased fuel, yaradua brought it down, Jonathan did worse and no one died but the same thing that happens during pdp era was happening now but you guys crucify apc and saying pdp era is better either driectly or indicredit... They are both worse simple...
During pdp time heaven didn't fall and during apc time heaven won't fall... You just gat to roll with the new era simple not by calling one a saint and stonning another cos of hatred... Comon I hate cheap shot
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Conner44: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tycyborg:

Yes and I speak from fact... I have 2 cars for uber Honda city 09 and a civic 06 that remit to me weekly and I am also affected with the fuel scaity and prices but I have my ways round it and adjusted so it won't affect the drivers also... So what are you saying? That is my point ... I am giving you point to disaprove what you are saying is not true not... Obasanjo increased fuel, yaradua brought it down, Jonathan did worse and no one died but the same thing that happens during pdp era was happening now but you guys crucify apc and saying pdp era is better either driectly or indicredit... They are both worse simple...
During pdp time heaven didn't fall and during apc time heaven won't fall... You just gat to roll with the new era simple not by calling one a saint and stonning another cos of hatred... Comon I hate cheap shot

God forbid. I reject suffering in my life No be me and you go dey ‘roll with the new era’ angry my era must be going from better to best and not from bad to worst.

Me and you can never be on the same page. You are a slave to suffering till today but I have broken off from my chains.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by blabulu2000: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
and the reporter can't mute the sound when the lady was calling her phone contact.

now, if some of these bad boys go hack her phone number,.....
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Conner44:

God forbid. I reject suffering in my life No be me and you go dey ‘roll with the new era’ angry my era must be going from better to best and not from bad to worst.

Me and you can never be on the same page. You are a slave to suffering till today but I have broken off from my chains.

A slave to suffering but yet I am making my money and living my life instead of ranting for no reason in which the rant can never even change a thing...
People are building mansion this year, people are paying millions for school fees this same year and yet you are there shouting suffering... Now who is the slave to his mindset. Those people making it do they come from Pluto? Are they not the same Nigeria s... Go to arena market at bolade and see guys doing business and making million driving exotics cars this same apc era and you are here shouting suffering. Sit there and continue to shout while others are making waves and planning on making more waves
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by XAUBulls: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
walefresh3:

This dishonest dude below who spams NL too is now an LP propagandist?

From being an APGA mouthpiece on NL, to a secession apologist, and now to LP. No ideology and a dishonest person. SMH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by walefresh3(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
1Dray:

Arharhire Sunday noice and emotion don't win ELECTION....

Politics is a science... It involves maths , the study of human behavior and history ... That's why it is call political science...

If u have the popular votes u can't have the law votes... The master game and structures we decide the results...

Continue abusing Tinubu and ATIKU why we are strategizing on how to woe sensible nigerians to vote without noice and emotion....

You will shout rigging soon.. see what happened at osun state...

THE GOD IS OUR STRENGTH....

BY GOD GRACE TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA....

NIGERIANS VOTE WISELY.... VOTE TINUBU...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
1Dray:
Obi will win. This is a bankable info, take it to the bank and cash it.
You do not know politics. Obi lost the day he left PDP.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
ndidibabe:
You do not know politics. Obi lost the day he left PDP.

Politician, stay your lane. Nigerian politics has been disrupted. A new order is born.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

Politician, stay your lane. Nigerian politics has been disrupted. A new order is born.
Yinmu
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
ndidibabe:
Yinmu

Doesn't it look like I care what you think? Keep fooling yourself around because peanut you collect from greedy politicians.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ndidibabe(f): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
1Dray:

Doesn't it look like I care what you think? Keep fooling yourself around because peanut you collect from greedy politicians.
Una no dey like hear truth..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.