Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (40928 Views)

The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by okoyeizu: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2023
U need to grow up
[quote author=LikeAking post=120269840]Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Him don dey coordinate babes oh.

Very soon na naks..[/qugrote]
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by riczy(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Very soon na naks..
so u are this not av sense!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You can't tell me about Anambra State, I hope you understand.

Hypocrisy is when you deny incessant kidnapping that was experienced in Anambra State during Peter Obi's tenure as Governor.

It only stopped when Obiano became Governor but your Hypocrisy wouldn't let you admit. That's if you were in Anambra that time.

For a smelly Lagos claim, so your obodo oyinbo where you all run to with nylon bag is now smelling? This smell couldn't still prevent you all from moving in troops to Lagos?

The joke is on you

My friend keep quiet, you people think everyone is as dumb as the average APC supporter.

The only thing you fools do is spread cheap propaganda while standing on fuel queues. Anambra was the most secure state in the country under Obi, which is more than we can say for Balablu that was sending OPC to kill Hausa people in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2023
In the process of trying to package Obi, you still make a fool of yourself.
I know your bickering is out of emotion, so I expect less.

I repeat again, Obi maladministration experienced ceaseless kidnapping which only stopped when Obiano became Governor.

Thesame Tinubu OPC said he's whittling down their activities? Again, keep making fool of yourself
safarigirl:

My friend keep quiet, you people think everyone is as dumb as the average APC supporter.

The only thing you fools do is spread cheap propaganda while standing on fuel queues. Anambra was the most secure state in the country under Obi, which is more than we can say for Balablu that was sending OPC to kill Hausa people in Lagos.

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LikeAking: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Ckonnet:

10% I agree but these evil vampires contributed -10% to the people and kept sacrificing their lifes. Nigerians have always done their bit without govt assistance from time immemorial.

Our major problem is dishonesty and lack of principles.

We are not principled people, our no is not our no a d our yes is not our yes.

Nigerians are known for their Nigerian nature globally... Ask your self, are we d only poor country with bad leadership?

Even in the USA, Britian, etc... We show our dishonest nature..

Our dishonest nature is one of the reason why things are very hard.. our lack of principles is the reason we engage in vices.

We are also unable to find our life path, destiny and purpose..

We don't manufacture, innovate, build and create.

Our problem is not only govt, thats my point.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by RxCatalyst: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Fake!
That was acted intentionally to deceive the gullible people.....look at the labour party logo on her red shirt. She is part of them.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by HeroicMeastro: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
Peter Obi collects crying lady's phone number and promised to reach back to her.

She kept crying and saying to him "Daddy you will win, daddy you will win because we are tired"

It was an amazing encounter and possibly life changing for the lady and her family

Source;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnshQY3JAiF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_lIe04__o
Shishi she no go get.. fake cry go don meet Chief liar
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by moneyissweet(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2023
It would have make sense to you if she puts her trust on bulaba or atiku.

Ode.

Winterhaven:
Putting your trust on a politician... How gullible can people be??
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by papapchi(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Dead body Nigerians are not tired of their sufferings and their bad criminal rulers, if they are tired, they would being protesting like other countries citizens who are tired of their governments, like what is going on in Peru now, about 50 people have being killed already by their police, still the citizens are not backing down on their request for their president to step down. Believe you me, they will get their demand. Nigerians and their criminal leaders are the same, 100 of Peter Obi will not solve the zoo problems, the best option is disillusion of the evil created country by the British, called Nigeria.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

Try to travel out of Nigeria, make your mindset just change abeg. It’s needed,the one you have it damaged bro.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Thermok: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

Very stupid thing to say
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Atarakpa: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
you no well at all. Lol
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by bal4real: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Anyone supporting the two evil parties is HEARTLESS, WICKED and EVIL. And may his/her live, families and their generations be like the lives of their presidential candidates. Infact, whoever u are supporting to be the president, may your live, family and your generations be like that of your candidate.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ojiofor: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

Most of our problems are solved by mortal it is spiritual problems that requires spiritual solutions.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Nijablast: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2023
They have laboured in vain sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2023
175:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Urchins una no dey ever disappoint. Agbado Ewa Diocese people.
Na yeye people them be
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by mikaael(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:

Oga you read what I wrote.

Why are you praying to God if it's government that brings peace?

Abeg it's too late for this discussion

Why are you contradicting yourself ??
That guy is speaking faccts
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Promising5555: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ahswaer, these movement can't be controlled by OBI itself, it's bigger than OBI, the Nigerian youths are the ones running for these election
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:

You must be living a pitiable life these days. I really pity you.
From thread to thread, you are all over the place murmuring.
How you think anyone takes your tribal grumblings serious beats me..

We're destroying your Agbado Lord and you are feeling the pain..
To think that there was actually a time when one took your posts serious on this platform..
Oh well...
IPOB TERRORIST claiming WE grin grin
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

God uses mortals to give hope to the hopeless who can’t see God!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Kilamba612: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

10% you mentioned where is it? I see you are one the beneficiary of the nonsense going around in the country eh?
No security.
No good hospital.
No good roads.
No subsidised farming tools for the poor mases.
No good schools.
No good leadership.
Inflation is killing everybody.
No justice, injustice everywhere.
Few fro the many in front us. Abeg keep your mushrooms analysis aside make we hear word.

Today someone in Nigeria receiving 600k cant boost of a house or event mortgage with good payment terms.

Guy wetin you dey talk No make me vex.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by NothingDoMe: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Sir the govt has to create an enabling environment for people to prosper. Yes people have prospered in adverse circumstances but that doesn't make the adverse circumstance a normal situation.

We pay tax, provide our own water, security, power through solar cells and generators, roads and other things we do for ourselves.

The govt has already become lazy and focused on looting and irrelevant expenses because we already take care of their own responsibilities.

The blame will continue until dey sit up.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ZombieTERROR: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
quentin06:

Which citizen? Did the citizens approve the loans that are crippling the country? Did they sell NNPC to an cabal? You d better shut up! You re a saddist.!

Read my reply to the urchin once again..

this time slowly
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by beelon1020(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
OKEMKPI:

Wasted 9 months on a poor innocent woman's womb,something that a 150 condome would have prevented
Same as you, an empty space is far better than you...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Enumerator(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
I tell you!
OgaTheTop2:
Omo, suffer dey for Naija angry

Anyone supporting Tinubu is not a good citizen of Nigeria.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

You are making a terrible and insensitive statement.In developed countries,the salary of an engineer and a teacher doesn't have much difference.thats why most citizens don't have each persons time to start money worshipping.Because the economy is balanced and average citizen focused.Pls,here in nigeria.people are suffering.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LuxeriaAutos: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
There is something called enabling environment. Not everyone wants to be a millionaire. Some just want basic good food, electricity, good road and security.

Leave this your hammer mentality in 2022.

LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ckonnet: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Our major problem is dishonesty and lack of principles.

We are not principled people, our no is not our no a d our yes is not our yes.

Nigerians are known for their Nigerian nature globally... Ask your self, are we d only poor country with bad leadership?

Even in the USA, Britian, etc... We show our dishonest nature..

Our dishonest nature is one of the reason why things are very hard.. our lack of principles is the reason we engage in vices.

We are also unable to find our life path, destiny and purpose..

We don't manufacture, innovate, build and create.

Our problem is not only govt, thats my point.

In every society there are both bad and evil, they do co exist which Nigeria is not an exception but majority of these problems where even created by the govt not even the individuals .There are things you can't even do as an individual even if you have the capacity, things like construction of roads, electric generation n distribution,security just to mention a few, these are basic stuffs Nigerians are asking for not free medical care or social care. Talking about vices, my guy e reach everywhere, nobody is exempted. Na who never travel dey believe say Nigerians are the worst, most Nigerians just want to survive hence their entanglement with crime which i won't justify but then it's a wild wild world!!!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ckonnet: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Try to travel out of Nigeria, make your mindset just change abeg. It’s needed,the one you have it damaged bro.

I just told him that. Travel n see !!!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Bigheart042(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga wise up, u think govt can bring peace?

Why havent they done so since..

Even your govs and presido are scared they caray excorts .

Bandits even attack them.

Sit down and think..

.who is even listening to this one.
Attention seeker
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ozimec(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
Peter Obi collects crying lady's phone number and promised to reach back to her.

She kept crying and saying to him "Daddy you will win, daddy you will win because we are tired"

It was an amazing encounter and possibly life changing for the lady and her family

Source;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnshQY3JAiF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_lIe04__o

God please, here the crying and wailing of poor masses and we'll meaning Nigerians and make this man our President next month. I JN Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London / Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.