Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (40962 Views)

The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by franchasng: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

You talk like a big fool.

Your criminal leaders of many years have reconfigured your brain to accept failure and mediocrity as the best option.

Have you asked yourself why almost every Nigerian that leaves Nigeria and migrate to civilised countries abroad always succeed financially?

Why is it that Nigerians will be struggling to secure a peanut job in Nigeria even after so much fasting and prayers but the moment they leave Nigeria for Europe, US, Canada, etc they secure job almost immediately without rendering any prayer or paying any job agent?

It is simply because those countries have working government that support business and entrepreneurship which makes them have hundreds and millions of businesses looking for people to employ.

During Covid-19 lockdown, these countries shared palliatives, World Bank gave Nigerian government money for palliatives in Nigeria, your criminal politicians seized those donations and locked them in different warehouses waiting to sell them and use them during election campaigns.

After covid-19 lockdown, almost all European, American, Canadian, Australian, Asian, etc countries rolled out programmes to assist entrepreneurs and businesses bounce back to business so as to avoid them laying off more of their employees as a result of covid-19 pandemic losses.

Some small scale entrepreneurs in the US received over $100,000 from governments to assist them bounce back, instead your government increased taxes and levies to kill more businesses and when they realize these taxes they loot it for their personal use.

Gunmen all over Nigeria and your useless President and Governors are doing nothing but watch their citizens killed by even foreign militants like the fulani herdsmen terrorists.

May God visit people like you that are so heartless and support evil nigerian politicians because of tribe.

That some few or handful of Nigerians made money or became a millionaire during Buhari regime via various crooked ways is never an excuse to support APC evil government of the day.

China government promises to eradicate poverty all over china by 2030 and they are almost there.

China government promised to raise hundreds of millionaires and billionaires and they are doing it.

I don't blame you, don't worry, by the time the source of that meager income you feel you are getting dries up then you will realize how useless Nigerian leaders have been to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Can you place a bet with your life? People like you just sit in your comfort zone and start predicting who will win. Oga, politics and election is not ad easy as you think. You better vote for your candidate low key and expect the result later on
1Dray:
Obi will win. This is a bankable info, take it to the bank and cash it.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by obotematics: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2023
See this one!
You must be dreaming
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MrEverest(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2023
LordErrk:

Honestly, you sound like a 15yr old kid...but don't worry, after you leave your daddy's house you'll find out just how much the government can make life hard. Dem no dey use mouth tell person these things

Lol, don't mind all these urchins Tinubu unleashed to cause nuisance. Thank God they're now making a fool of themselves.

I'm happy that most Nigerians are now seeing through their disgusting tribalism and childish propaganda. Everyone can now see that APC and the sick old and extremely corrupt man they want to succeed Buhari are totally unacceptable.

The way Tinubu will lose this election will result in mass suicide among his urchins.

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Peterobifailed: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2023
MrALIVE:
you are a FOOL
we will see who the fool is after the elections Peter obi will never be the president of Nigeria I ain’t talking bout Biafra o he might be the president of Biafra but Nigeria ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Did he stopped kidnapping in his State when he was Governor.

Ask yourself and delete this rubbish you posted

Yes

If you don't know something shut up. Which kidnapping was happening in Anambra between 2008-2014?

Same Anambra that was declared the most secure state in Nigeria under Peter Obi.

You better delete this rubbish you posted, a lot of you will just sit down in your gutter house in that smelling Lagos and be talking rubbish about places you have never been to and will never be able to afford a trip to in your lives.

5 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Can you place a bet with your life? People like you just sit in your comfort zone and start predicting who will win. Oga, politics and election is not ad easy as you think. You better vote for your candidate low key and expect the result later on

You're the ignorant one here, you think I sit at the comfort of my home to reel out data or predictions? I'm a well travelled rugged data collector/analyst that had travelled to almost all part of the country. Not everyone on Nairaland sit at the comfort of their home. Even right now, I'm in the deep field and not at comfort of my home.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

Thank you truth is bitter. You spoke the truth
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by makavalley(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

Close your mouth angry

Did you hear what I said? . . . I said SHATTAP YA MAAT angry

So you’re trying to tell me that my business, which I was managing and building up for the past 7 years that buhari terminated with his draconian policy just 2 years into his regime is now MY FAULT ? ehn . . . Business that I used to use N4.5m to run now turned to N15m overnight that cause me and millions of other Nigerians to become hopeless and jobless has now become OUR FAULTS ? ehn . . . ? The southern borders that were shutdown causing millions of families to lose their livelihood while leaving the north open and free is now our fault abi?

Afo gbawa gi there for making such a statement angry

Don't mind the mugu , educated illiterate that he is

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Nancy225: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Him don dey coordinate babes oh.

Very soon na naks..

He collected her number at of pity not the other way round. Everyone in this country is going through one challenge or the other and the rate of sucide is increasing each day due to poor leadership

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Congratulations to you Mr traveller. Just wait for the election result
1Dray:

You're the ignorant one here, you think I sit at the comfort of my home to reel out data or predictions? I'm a well travelled rugged data collector/analyst that had travelled to almost all part of the country. Not everyone on Nairaland sit at the comfort of their home. Even right now, I'm in the deep field and not at comfort of my home.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by toneroforever(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

People are really hurting in this country...

We have no idea 😔

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!

All urchins & APC apologists r scoundrels. Those guys have sold their dirty souls to the devil. They have no conscience. Tribalism & financial inducements r not enough reasons to support an evil party like APC that has Tinubu as it's presidential candidate.
Sometimes I wish Nigeria's constitution could be amended such that the right to vote should be denied urchins,honestly. Those guys are subhuman. We shouldn't let their skewed ways of reasoning and intentional acts of stupidity set us back all in the name of democracy.
Just like we don't allow goats to vote in an election, so should we also not allow urchins.

God forbid BAT thing.

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
I Timothy 2:1‭-‬4 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1ti.2.1-4.NKJV

Your peace is also dependent on the peace in your locality. That's why the Bible admonishes us to pray for leaders (current and to be). In fact, the spread of the Kingdom of God also depends on it. That why the devil is always trying to start one war or the other.

Don't let the devil deceive you with that religious crap.

Sorry sent the wrong message intend for someone else lol
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Coolboy009: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
you must be sick mentally. Mad people everywhere.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Doyou2019: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
Those illiterates with PVC and INEC chairman is obi major obstacle in ascending the presidency

I speak the truth

Those same illiterates had PVCs too in 2015 with which they used to kick out incumbent PDP .
We just have to hope and pray that they do same.
As for your INEC fears, Yakubu Mahmood ,like Jega, is a good man whom can be trusted.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 1Dray(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Congratulations to you Mr traveller. Just wait for the election result

I know you're pained by my assertion, but I want you to know I'm a realist and not a deluded fellow like many people here on Nairaland. You can't sit in the comfort of your home in Lagos and assume that Tinubu will win because APC is in power or because you believe that Northerners will vote him because of Buhari. You forgot that Atiku and Kwankwaso is in the race too which which will split vote into 4 with Obi with the least. Obi is not banking on the NW votes, but I can confidently tell you that Obi will 25% or more in 3 states or more of the NE, 4states or more of NC, win the FCT. I'm presently in the NE, I also work in the NC. I've been to the whole NW, I know how they feel about Buhari and Tinubu right now.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Bridget95:
Even though i am affected.
Everyday, i feel the pains of Nigerians. Nigerians are seeing hell on earth in the form of extreme poverty and lack of employment. There is widespread hopelessness.

Nigerians suffer themselves... Imagine seeing on jiji and other sites ptz camera 150k only to see the same ptz cam even with lights on AliExpress both with shipping all 42k ... Yet we all shout government when people are extremely wicked and greedy...
Pepsi sold for 200 naira was written clearly on the bottle that sold for 150... Same allies to indomie and so on and when you question the same Nigerians they will say if you no won buy dey go... Imagine
Nigerians are Nigerians problem
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by tungamaje: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
And you were told if Tinubu get there, he'll be romancing with them 🙄
It's only Obi who'll be hard on them🙄

Moreso, when he was Governor, he couldn't solve the problem of kidnapping in his State not until Obiano take over when it was thing of the past.

Make your findings

So you actually believed Tinubu would be hard on them? Sane Nigerians are not fools. We still remember the famous question: Where are the cows?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by guru90: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

Werey....Man
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
Those illiterates with PVC and INEC chairman is obi major obstacle in ascending the presidency

I speak the truth

Nope you don't speak the truth, you are hypocrite... How is obi different from other politicians...
We have youths like sowore and this abiola and one other young guy in accord party...
They are not in the past nor present political class or structure... These were the ones we are suppose to canvass for not all these same recycled bastards sixty something to ninty something years old men... And you are one of them for aiding all these sweet talk politicians... Nigerians are not ready to move up
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by iya6aziza: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2023
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you support APC....evil beingI don't need a soothsayer to tell me you support APC....evil being...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tycyborg(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

Close your mouth angry

Did you hear what I said? . . . I said SHATTAP YA MAAT angry

So you’re trying to tell me that my business, which I was managing and building up for the past 7 years that buhari terminated with his draconian policy just 2 years into his regime is now MY FAULT ? ehn . . . Business that I used to use N4.5m to run now turned to N15m overnight that cause me and millions of other Nigerians to become hopeless and jobless has now become OUR FAULTS ? ehn . . . ? The southern borders that were shutdown causing millions of families to lose their livelihood while leaving the north open and free is now our fault abi?

Afo gbawa gi there for making such a statement angry

Tell us what kind of business you do... Let's start from there because all these seems like a lie... Even people affected by dollar rates and so many other I know are doing fine because they have a way to counter balance their business... Tell me what business you do...
The world evolve and if you don't evolve with it you are done for good. Same happens to footballers or musicians ... If tide changes you move with the tides not fight it... So what's your point and you called yourself a good business man?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LikeAking: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
franchasng:

Your criminal leaders of many years have reconfigured your brain to accept failure and mediocrity as the best option.

Have you asked yourself why almost every Nigerian that leaves Nigeria and migrate to civilised countries abroad always succeed financially?

Why is it that Nigerians will be struggling to secure a peanut job in Nigeria even after so much fasting and prayers but the moment they leave Nigeria for Europe, US, Canada, etc they secure job almost immediately without rendering any prayer or paying any job agent?

It is simply because those countries have working government that support business and entrepreneurship which makes them have hundreds and millions of businesses looking for people to employ.

During Covid-19 lockdown, these countries shared palliatives, World Bank gave Nigerian government money for palliatives in Nigeria, your criminal politicians seized those donations and locked them in different warehouses waiting to sell them and use them during election campaigns.

After covid-19 lockdown, almost all European, American, Canadian, Australian, Asian, etc countries rolled out programmes to assist entrepreneurs and businesses bounce back to business so as to avoid them laying off more of their employees as a result of covid-19 pandemic losses.

Some small scale entrepreneurs in the US received over $100,000 from governments to assist them bounce back, instead your government increased taxes and levies to kill more businesses and when they realize these taxes they loot it for their personal use.

Gunmen all over Nigeria and your useless President and Governors are doing nothing but watch their citizens killed by even foreign militants like the fulani herdsmen terrorists.

May God visit people like you that are so heartless and support evil nigerian politicians because of tribe.

That some few or handful of Nigerians made money or became a millionaire during Buhari regime via various crooked ways is never an excuse to support APC evil government of the day.

China government promises to eradicate poverty all over china by 2030 and they are almost there.

China government promised to raise hundreds of millionaires and billionaires and they are doing it.

I don't blame you, don't worry, by the time the source of that meager income you feel you are getting dries up then you will realize how useless Nigerian leaders have been to Nigerians

U re the big Fool here. U re a graduate reasoning like an illiterate. Keep waiting.

How many innovators has Nigeria produced.

Any group of people that can't innovat, create and produce will suffer.

Nigeria is we're it cos many Nigeria Don know dia life paths... What is ur talent if I may ask.

I hate arguing with unexposed fools like u...

See ur poor reasoning...

How govt take epp ur fellow youths who made it?

In dis country DJ dey we dey charge 500k per show..

Stop been silly..

U re Avery big Fool...

Nigerians easily secure jobs in USA n Canada cod dia are many innovative and creative people dia, solving problems. Not cos of the govt, dia govt may b 10%.

Make in dey exposed or read una say no..
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ckonnet: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

10% I agree but these evil vampires contributed -10% to the people and kept sacrificing their lifes. Nigerians have always done their bit without govt assistance from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Apc has brought so much hardship on people..
You won't understand, everyone is looking for way our of this hardship cause by APC.

Many have committed suicide, many jakpa, many turn to zombies to apc just to eat.

May God hear our prayers. Amen
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LikeAking: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Brightest04:
[ :-...But do you know that your potentials can be reduced to nothingness by bad government pilicies? Do you know you can never mixmize your potentials when you come face to face with poluticians with "right" mentality, ready to reduce you to a mere ladder to achieve their "right" ambition? Do you know what women in Afghanistan is now facing because of Taliban's bad governance? Please with your power, ability, agility, and efforts, if you find yourself under bad government policy you will never rise and potential will die forever.

How come dis same govt no reduce Asake, Tems, etc potentials?

Majority of Nigerians don't even know dia life paths, majority of Nigerians don't even know dia talents...

Nigerians hardly innovate, create, develop, manufacturer, etc

We love to consume forign products, it's our way. .. That's our major problem.

Govt na assistance.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by 8stargeneral: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Daddy you will win...God will do it for us.

Anybody that's supporting tinubu is an enemy of this country
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Conner44: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Tycyborg:

Tell us what kind of business you do... Let's start from there because all these seems like a lie... Even people affected by dollar rates and so many other I know are doing fine because they have a way to counter balance their business... Tell me what business you do...
The world evolve and if you don't evolve with it you are done for good. Same happens to footballers or musicians ... If tide changes you move with the tides not fight it... So what's your point and you called yourself a good business man?

Do you know anything about the buying and selling of pms and ago?

If you don’t know it’s fine but never you say I’m lying concerning the atrocities that buhari, tinubu and their APC brought to me and my household angry
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LikeAking: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2023
franchasng:

U no get sense and n u talk pass.

China is a Communist country...

Is Nigeria a Communist country?

Listen, no govt can eradicate poverty...

Cos inflation will always kick in..

If u make every one in Nigeria have a million in dia akant, the value of one million naria will depreciate. Those with one Mill in Nigeria will now b d latest poor people.

The fight against poverty is personal..
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ViceGovernor: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

Look on the bright side sir if Peter Obi eventually wins... believe it or not that lady and her family would never remain the same.

Happy Sunday cool
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2023
You can't tell me about Anambra State, I hope you understand.

Hypocrisy is when you deny incessant kidnapping that was experienced in Anambra State during Peter Obi's tenure as Governor.

It only stopped when Obiano became Governor but your Hypocrisy wouldn't let you admit. That's if you were in Anambra that time.

For a smelly Lagos claim, so your obodo oyinbo where you all run to with nylon bag is now smelling? This smell couldn't still prevent you all from moving in troops to Lagos?
The joke is on you

Come to think of it, why do you always attribute poverty to everyone from that side? Empty barrel
safarigirl:

Yes

If you don't know something shut up. Which kidnapping was happening in Anambra between 2008-2014?

Same Anambra that was declared the most secure state in Nigeria under Peter Obi.

You better delete this rubbish you posted, a lot of you will just sit down in your gutter house in that smelling Lagos and be talking rubbish about places you have never been to and will never be able to afford a trip to in your lives.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
Peter Obi collects crying lady's phone number and promised to reach back to her.

She kept crying and saying to him "Daddy you will win, daddy you will win because we are tired"

It was an amazing encounter and possibly life changing for the lady and her family

Source;

What's this display of stupidity? Igbos are too emotional, too sentimental. Nothing dey their brain except empty threats, chest beating and bula balu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.