Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (40956 Views)

The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ChristineC: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by PassingShot(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2023
1Dray:
Obi will win. This is a bankable info, take it to the bank and cash it.
You get money?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

This as been my Argument with every political supporters
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

It is small mindedness that is worrying most Nigerians, especially the youths.

They think that government is meant to do everything for them.

How did Obi change the lives of Anambra people?

People should focus on making themselves better everyday, and by extension, their communities and societies.

If we become better, then we have a larger pool of better people in our societies and communities, who can get into leadership positions, and further enhance our collective lives.

No government can cater for every if its citizens. The citizens have even more roles to play than the government. We should all start playing our respective roles: being good citizens, shunning crime and negative vices etc.

Imagine, going about kidnapping people for ransom, taking hard drugs, indulging in cyber crime, stealing, lazying about without engaging in any productive venture daily, refusing to do any job because they seem denigrating, refusing to learn a skill or trade etc, and turning around to blame the government for everything bad happening in the country

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Buksaylor: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Unfortunately the same system made you wretched ,hungry and brainless that you have decided to trade your future for stipends..

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by KingsleyIsrael: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.
Him don dey coordinate babes oh.
Very soon na naks..
STOP BEEN A FOOL
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ofolete: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Those who are trying to vote APC and PDP because of selfish reason will suffer.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Pacyrus(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

Close your mouth angry

Did you hear what I said? . . . I said SHATTAP YA MAAT angry

So you’re trying to tell me that my business, which I was managing and building up for the past 7 years that buhari terminated with his draconian policy just 2 years into his regime is now MY FAULT ? ehn . . . Business that I used to use N4.5m to run now turned to N15m overnight that cause me and millions of other Nigerians to become hopeless and jobless has now become OUR FAULTS ? ehn . . . ? The southern borders that were shutdown causing millions of families to lose their livelihood while leaving the north open and free is now our fault abi?

Afo gbawa gi there for making such a statement angry
You dey mind that onye iberibe? Nairaland is full of so many zombies.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by phorget(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

The immortals wont come down to help us.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by phorget(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Where are the untapped potentials?

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Shancca: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

I have no problem with you but with those who actually liked and shared this comment.

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ennyola1987(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2023
[Quote author=LikeAking post=120269877]
Bro look at what you are saying
Government should contribute to your success not to impoverish you stop talking like that

Na universal principle..

[/quote]
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by austinvsb: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2023
ObiDatti's s campaign has to use this video everywhere!!! I mean everywhere!!!

I have to confess that personally, this is the only video that has made me emotionally connected to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Gandrova: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

People are really hurting in this country...

We have no idea 😔

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!
At least the 30k is given with good intentions. And many has benefited from it. Than your stupid pathological lair in person of Pithobi that keeps lying about what he never did in Anambra state when he was the governor.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Belluski: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

The poor will always suffer..

Na universal principle..

I feel sad when i listen to people like you ...
In a sane country if you have the zeal to hustle you will succeed, but here with the zeal , a lot of things work to your disadvantage to stop you from succeeding. Have you beeen opportune to go through our constitution and check the policies of our govt.? A country were you give yourself light , give yourself water , fix your transformer or even buy if bad, repair govt roads just to gain access... you practically do everything for yourself. And someone will say you should not blame the govt.

5 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Tru talk you deserve some accolades..
Giving you all the beer to enjoy your Sunday. Let me know if you need more.

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by LZAA: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

You must be joking
This regime has destroyed every sector in this nation
Nothing works anymore
Two recessions and hyper inflation
Even "millionaires" are losing money like quicksand
Please stop

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by McCoy662(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Trying to tap ur potentials and Boko Haram, bandits and fulani herdsmen now send u to IDP camp, or kill you, or kill your destiny helper. Still don't blame it on the government

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Mrmb: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
Peter Obi collects crying lady's phone number and promised to reach back to her.

She kept crying and saying to him "Daddy you will win, daddy you will win because we are tired"

It was an amazing encounter and possibly life changing for the lady and her family

Source;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnshQY3JAiF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_lIe04__o

Shishi, she no go see. Na stingy man she dey cry for na, if it were to be asiwaju, her life would have changed for the best......
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by newnigerdelta00: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

We have no idea 😔

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!

God forbid you not APC, right from the creation there has been poverty Mr idiot.... blame your father for not been a rich man stop blaming APC because of one pretender.... focus on your life,pray to GOD to save you not Obi,if you die today obi can't take u to heaven.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Gandrova: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
Those illiterates with PVC and INEC chairman is obi major problem
Dumb fellow! Those campaigning against other participants in churches are not against the peace of Nigeria. Your stupid Pithobi would be disgraced by February 25 useless fellow undecided
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by newnigerdelta00: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Mrmb:

Shishi, she no go see. Na stingy man she dey cry for na, if it were to be asiwaju, her life would have changed for the best......

Gimme your number instead of giving her money, owner never start to cry... some of owner go commit suicide if obi lose because of foolishness
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Easylife1234: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..
The woman think Obi will give her money, Obi come give account for your security vote you collect for 8years
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Mrmb: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Gimme your number instead of giving her money, owner never start to cry... some of owner go commit suicide if obi lose because of foolishness

Obi is bound to lose.... He is an ethnic bigot, I watched a video where he was criticizing other ethnic groups claiming Igbo's were not being appreciated enough. How should they be appreciated enough, when all they do is dent the image of the country anywhere they go.....
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jamace(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2023
PARASITE Tinubu is a loser... grin

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2023
cool Nah season to collect we dey so. If u nor
sabi how to collect from thief like this
Simeonjoe1:

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jamace(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Bvlgari:
Peter Obi collects crying lady's phone number and promised to reach back to her.

She kept crying and saying to him "Daddy you will win, daddy you will win because we are tired"

It was an amazing encounter and possibly life changing for the lady and her family

Source;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnshQY3JAiF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_lIe04__o
That lady is likely from Southern Kaduna where fulanis masacre their people like fouls. She is crying from the bottom of her heart because she might have lost her husband, uncle, brothers, etc to fulani bandits.

I say a BIG AMEN to her prayer.

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Irupetepete: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

We have no idea 😔

GOD FORBID!
abeg, dey mention vulture griller with your full chest... That guy is comfortable with grilling vulture till eternity

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Saao(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

We have no idea 😔

GOD FORBID!
we are all hurt bro. On Friday I went to buy fuel, was in line for 6 hours, only to end up not buy fuel. The worst humiliation ever in filling station. So I'm hurt as well.

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Tom1960: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2023
Lollywood!
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by benqo01(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Just wait and see...

Agbado will come and ACT their own...and their famous MOD will take it to front page 3 times with different topics.
🤣🤣🤣

Let say 4 to 5 Times lol Àgbàdo no dey ever learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.