Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

"Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) (40958 Views)

The States In The SW That BAT Can Not Win Peter Obi / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Conner44: 5:04am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We have so many brainless people among us.

What will Obi do to whatever personal problem she could be facing?

Will you people be paid salary without working?

And where are the jobs? Tell me WHERE IS THE WORK ? your tingods buhari and tinubu promised we Nigerians 5 million jobs as their campaign manifesto and after 8 whole years how many jobs did they make available? How many jobs did they TERMINATE ?

God will punish you here on earth first before you go and meet him for final judgment angry

Urchinus erectus angry

11 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by SmartPolician: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Enyah... Placing your hope on a mere mortal...

Man is god to man!

In other words, God doesn't come down from heaven to change people's lives.

He does that through fellow humans.

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Urchinpainer: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

So Tinubu and Atiku mere Spirit?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by udede(m): 5:20am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Him don dey like woman, now, now, now.

Him don dey coordinate babes oh.

Very soon na naks..
uchu
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Hypocritical Nwamamaiwota
PoliciaNLand:
unnecessary insult

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2 🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2023
It's your household that'll witness the punishment of God.
Conner44:

And where are the jobs? Tell me WHERE IS THE WORK ? your tingods buhari and tinubu promised we Nigerians 5 million jobs as their campaign manifesto and after 8 whole years how many jobs did they make available? How many jobs did they TERMINATE ?

God will punish you here on earth first before you go and meet him for final judgment angry

Urchinus erectus angry

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by tungamaje: 5:45am On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We have so many brainless people among us.

What will Obi do to whatever personal problem she could be facing?

Will you people be paid salary without working?
Obi will drive imported bandits and herdsmen out of Nigeria so that farmers would return to their farms and there would be abundant food as it used to be in former days. The present day government has refused to do that. That's one of the reasons the masses are crying

13 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ican2020: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigerians must smile again

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by jamesharryson(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:

Oga you read what I wrote.

Why are you praying to God if it's government that brings peace?

Abeg it's too late for this discussion

God brings peace but He uses man to do it

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by VERDA: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga this kind talk, our destiny is in our hand not govt.

I knw normal people wo became millionaires in this same regime..

Govt is just to assist us.

The poor will always suffer...

Na universal principle..

Govt will contribute only 10% to our future..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

Very stupid talk, the ones that are been slaughtered like chickens in their homes, their destinies were in other people's hands hence their been slaughtered abi??. Nonsense.

Just pray evil does not befall you and your entire household, you would realise most of these guys just want to leave in peace without burying relatives every other day. Be grateful for the life you have and stop capping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Stanweezy(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Obi issa goal
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by BigRocky: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

Your kids would be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Mubby4luv(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

She and him go chop breakfast 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Ofunaofu: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2023
No one that has passed through the hardship orchestrated by the calamitous APC would want them to stay a minute beyond May 29
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by MrPADDY(m): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2023
We shall get it right.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by seeyounow: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2023
shocked shocked shocked this map is important

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Illegal1(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

i jst tire for dis people...

nah better thunder go fire anybody wen go say"peter obi is the only hope of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Shikini: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2023
So, emotional
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Masterclass32: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Omo, suffer dey for Naija angry

Anyone supporting Tinubu is not a good citizen of Nigeria.

👏👏
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Moneyboyz: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2023
I wept silently on Friday when a man called Yayi from APC in Ogun State came to campaign in Iyana iyesi, from sango to iyana iyesi is in very poor state and Iyana iyesi road to iyesi was once a tared road but now it's in ruins, dust everywhere.

These roads were made over 20 years ago and no follow up maintenance to keep it running, now it has gigantic potholes while 90 percent of it is washed off.

Yet this man and his gang of hungry morons came and pitch a tent in the middle of the road and started campaigning in that dust.

What makes me mad and sad is that you need to see the way grown adults are chanting his name, running after his vehicle for over 3 kilometres.

No one asked him why our roads are this way after APC 12 years of governance.

11 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ScamHunter: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

Its high time we reduce our blame on the govt and focus on our untapped potentials..

All you see is money. A jihadist government will either make life miserable for people or kill them as we see in Iran or Afghanistan. It's not just about their incompetence.

6 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Paullo19: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very soon na naks..

Cry more.. Person wey ready listen and receive the people nA who we want...
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Voiceofthestree: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

People are really hurting in this country...

We have no idea 😔

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!

The thing just deh pain me I swear
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Coly2012(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Na universal principle..

I still dey wait for the govt 10% contribution ooooo.
Just imagine ur stupid and uncordinated reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by emela9ja: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by Nchenches: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

We have no idea 😔

Yet someone who is being given 30k per month will come and rant for the same APC that has caused all this pain to win.

GOD FORBID!

Since Boko Haram emerged after the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, these people in the Middle Belt and NE regions of Nigeria have been in hell.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ScamHunter: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Bridget95:
Even though i am affected.
Everyday, i feel the pains of Nigerians. Nigerians are seeing hell on earth in the form of extreme poverty and lack of employment. There is widespread hopelessness.

You skipped the daily kidnapping and killing. If it's only poverty, those making money won't be bothered. Nigeria is just too dangerous even to move from town A to town B.

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by ScamHunter: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Winterhaven:
Putting your trust on a politician... How gullible can people be??

No...she should put the trust in you.
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by tola268: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Find another way crying PO cannot win election

1 Like

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by carbony4red(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2023
People are really going more crazier in this country ah swear, I'm not being biased here here buy the reality has to be faced,
If Tinubu has anything to make this country better,I believe he would have shared it with Buhari long before now, this same set of people put us in this mess,imagine long queues in petrol stations in every nook and cranny of the country, and yet some people are still out there campaigning for these same set of people again?
Our mumu never do?
Let's just open our eyes and vote wisely oooo

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by PassingShot(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2023
kay1one:
Nlfpmod mynd44

We have no idea 😔

GOD FORBID!
And how much are you paid per month to promote a Zombidense?
Re: "Daddy You Will Win": Peter Obi Collects Crying Lady's Phone Number (Video/Pics) by kals4luv990(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Why will I pray to God to bring peace?

Why has God not brought the peace since?

Peace will only come if there is equal rights and justice, plus respect for all.

Peace will come when we do the right thing...

God cant bring peace.

Its a human affair..

MOST TIMES UNA DEY TALK LIKE PEOPLE WEY GET MENTAL SHIFT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.